Author Topic: So who went to see New Moon? Your impressions?  (Read 593 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: So who went to see New Moon? Your impressions?
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2009, 07:39:49 PM »
I like really bad teenage girl shows. Always did for some reason. I don't think I'll watch New Moon in theatres but I watched the first one on my PC and I watch Vampire Diaries every week. I'd never try and make a case for them as films or as good pieces or art but I enjoy them. Mean Girls, OC, One Tree Hill, 7th Heaven, Dawson's Creek, Gossip Girl. I regularly watch those shows.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2009, 07:51:51 PM »
I like really bad teenage girl shows. Always did for some reason. I don't think I'll watch New Moon in theatres but I watched the first one on my PC and I watch Vampire Diaries every week. I'd never try and make a case for them as films or as good pieces or art but I enjoy them. Mean Girls, OC, One Tree Hill, 7th Heaven, Dawson's Creek, Gossip Girl. I regularly watch those shows.
i watched the oc, and mean girls was good, but i dont know about the others, i watched when i was young but now i dunno, i dont got time like that, i do have a weird thing for gilmore girls tho, wit the twilight, i just dont feel the vampire thing, at all

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2009, 09:31:07 PM »
i watched the oc, and mean girls was good, but i dont know about the others, i watched when i was young but now i dunno, i dont got time like that, i do have a weird thing for gilmore girls tho, wit the twilight, i just dont feel the vampire thing, at all

Well, I'm also a fan of gothic myths and shit. I was a huge Buffy and Angel fan as a teen. So a vampire themed teen show is always a must for me. I guess I just get a kick out of the cheesy predictable cliche teen romance stuff. I usually prefer it to be high-school suburbia as well.

The Watcher

« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2009, 10:42:52 PM »
im probably the biggest buffy & angel fan on the planet, but there is NO way i could sit through twilight, vampire diaries or any of those other shows you mentioned

my wife loves it and good for her. having separate hobbies is what makes a marriage interesting.
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

JAZ

« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2009, 02:36:34 AM »
mean girls was awesome.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2009, 09:17:12 AM »
im probably the biggest buffy & angel fan on the planet, but there is NO way i could sit through twilight, vampire diaries or any of those other shows you mentioned

my wife loves it and good for her. having separate hobbies is what makes a marriage interesting.

I'm not equating the shows. Angel in season 4 and 5 was so far ahead of the shitty shows I mentioned it's ridiculous. I was just saying that since I like crappy teen shows and I like vampires Twilight and Vampire Diaries are fine by me. Supernatural isn't bad though. More action than drama and not as deep as the Whedon stuff but way better than most of the teen stuff.

G-Funk

« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2009, 04:31:56 PM »
dear lord what the hell did this thread turn into :grumpy:

smh

the ghost

« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2009, 11:34:30 AM »
There's this fine ass girl that I've been trying to get with that wanted me to take her to that movie and I straight up said no. Even the power of pussy is not enough to make me sit through something as painful as that.

ROFL

Beatzz

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2009, 06:37:35 PM »
I tried reading the first Twilight book and that made my decision wether i will ever watch any Twilight movie or not and I never will.

Jaydc

« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2009, 12:54:48 AM »
Some chick one day decided she was sick of me saying how fucknig gay twilight was and it was proof of why women will always be the lesser sex because of shit like this.So she had it on dvd and makes me watch it.After about half an hour shes like I cant take this anymore Im turning this off.So i was lke no we are going to sit here and watch this full movie and your going to sit here and listen to me make fun of how fucking gay it as punishment for trying to force your interests on me.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2009, 05:02:10 AM »
Some chick one day decided she was sick of me saying how fucknig gay twilight was and it was proof of why women will always be the lesser sex because of shit like this.So she had it on dvd and makes me watch it.After about half an hour shes like I cant take this anymore Im turning this off.So i was lke no we are going to sit here and watch this full movie and your going to sit here and listen to me make fun of how fucking gay it as punishment for trying to force your interests on me.

ROFL! + 1. I couldn't even get into five minutes of the movie, nor 3 pages into the book. Fucking disgusting shit man.

Sucka4Love

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2009, 04:48:45 PM »
I liked the novel didn't like the movie as much as the novel and the first movie.
The main actress is fuckin :o but can't act to save her life.
Soundtrack is the DaShit.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2009, 06:40:34 PM »

+1

westsiderider323

« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2009, 06:53:37 PM »
fuck twilight that shit is fuckin gay fuck a vampire twilight can eat my pubes  8)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2009, 06:59:29 PM »
Hahah  ;D

kemizt