Author Topic: Double Steak Grande Quesadillas from Taco Bell >>> pussy(cunt)  (Read 577 times)

Sikotic™

Double Steak Grande Quesadillas from Taco Bell >>> pussy(cunt)
« on: November 22, 2009, 02:18:56 PM »

It looks like a Queen's pussy during a yeast infection, but tastes like heaven.

I've been trying to stay away from fast food, but I had one of these last night and I think I shall have another today.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Leggy Hendrix

Re: Double Steak Grande Quesadillas from Taco Bell >>> pussy(cunt)
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2009, 03:56:18 PM »

I've been trying to stay away from fast food, but I had one of these last night and I think I shall have another today.

nasty nasty shit! more talk like that and i may lose the shit i just ate  :-X

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2009, 03:59:56 PM »
how much better is it than the regular quesadilla?

because the regular ones are the shit. 8)

Blood$

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2009, 10:46:52 PM »
holy shit I was actually going to make a thread for this cuz I was eating those like crazy at work today haha

the steak sauce is bangin', I never even tried the steak on anything yet until we got these  8)

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2009, 10:49:25 PM »
Yeah those are the biz.

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2009, 01:00:38 AM »
holy shit I was actually going to make a thread for this cuz I was eating those like crazy at work today haha

the steak sauce is bangin', I never even tried the steak on anything yet until we got these  8)
Yup, never had the steak either, but I'm a fan.....when I'm eating fast food of course.

The gordita cheest crunch shit they brough back as crack too. I used to hate the fuck outta Taco Bell until recently.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2009, 11:22:47 PM »
If ANYthing on the Taco Bell menu is better then pussy to u.....YOU ARE FUCKIN WITH THE WRONG PUSSY!!!
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2009, 11:29:42 PM »

be careful my nigga...nobody wants to end up like lights

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2009, 01:16:30 AM »
If ANYthing on the Taco Bell menu is better then pussy to u.....YOU ARE FUCKIN WITH THE WRONG PUSSY!!!

don't even speak until you've tried sliding your dick into a hot, cheesey quesadilla.

Big B

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2009, 05:07:40 AM »
it was alright.

Al Bundy

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2009, 10:11:31 AM »
it's good for fast food status

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2009, 10:22:51 AM »
sik you a fool
you like that taco hell shit dont cha?

subway>>>>>> 
and subway aint that good
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Blood$

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2009, 10:32:31 AM »

Yup, never had the steak either, but I'm a fan.....when I'm eating fast food of course.

The gordita cheest crunch shit they brough back as crack too. I used to hate the fuck outta Taco Bell until recently.

the Cheesy Gordita Crunch been on the menu but they just started making commercials for those recently... the best shit ever though was the Bacon Cheddar Gordita Crunch  8)

Al Bundy

« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2009, 10:34:23 AM »

the Cheesy Gordita Crunch been on the menu but they just started making commercials for those recently... the best shit ever though was the Bacon Cheddar Gordita Crunch  8)

i hate how they got rid of the blackjack taco right after i started liking them & the cheesy beans & rice burrito

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2009, 10:57:30 AM »
that black jack taco wasnt the bidness
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.