Author Topic: Inspectah Deck - House Nigga (Instrumental)?  (Read 286 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Inspectah Deck - House Nigga (Instrumental)?
« on: November 24, 2009, 09:42:24 AM »
does one exist?  i pray it does that beat was one of the sickest i've ever heard in my life (if im lyin im flyin).  somebody plz hook this hook. 

*the track

Invincible

Re: Inspectah Deck - House Nigga (Instrumental)?
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2009, 09:51:37 AM »
Highly unlikely as it was just put out as a diss track.

Blood$

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2009, 09:53:09 AM »
the first beat that he rapped over was T.I.'s  "I Am Hip Hop" produced by DJ Khalil

Al Bundy

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2009, 09:54:47 AM »
the first beat that he rapped over was T.I.'s  "I Am Hip Hop" produced by DJ Khalil

^ and you can hear those bullshit J-Armz tags all over it. why do people still download those instrumental tapes?

Blood$

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2009, 09:56:21 AM »

^ and you can hear those bullshit J-Armz tags all over it. why do people still download those instrumental tapes?

shit, I grab those strictly for my dudes to freestyle over... never record anything over them unless the instrumental isn't out there anywhere else  8)

Invincible

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2009, 10:05:15 AM »

Indeed. And most of them are loops. My thread is the best place for instrumentals on the net.  ;D

Al Bundy

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2009, 10:09:08 AM »

Indeed. And most of them are loops. My thread is the best place for instrumentals on the net.  ;D

i agree with this post. you've hooked me up with some good instrumentals that i've had a hella hard time finding on the net and you know i'm a google connoisseur!

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2009, 12:36:24 PM »
i already knew about the 1st part but it's a shame that we can't get that instrumental.  that shit is some of the best looping i've heard since forever (detox worthy). 

1nce was blind

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2009, 04:23:33 PM »
That 2nd beat is definitely fire! I don't think we'll see that instrumental posted anytime soon.