Author Topic: why did the PAtriots quit?  (Read 375 times)

OG Hack Wilson

why did the PAtriots quit?
« on: November 30, 2009, 09:22:23 PM »
5 and a half minutes to go and they bench Brady Moss and Welker?

are u kidding me?  lmao Belichick made some horrible moves today
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: why did the PAtriots quit?
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2009, 09:24:09 PM »
I didn't see Brady arguing. Him and Bill and chilling on the side. You know who would be fucking livid if the word bench was even said. He'd just walk out and play anyway.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2009, 09:30:44 PM »
I didn't see Brady arguing. Him and Bill and chilling on the side. You know who would be fucking livid if the word bench was even said. He'd just walk out and play anyway.

the pats offense is capable of putting up quick points in short timespans

they just QUIT - there's no way they catch the Colts for home field advantage...the colts aren't going 0-5 lol

and they are already behind Cincy and SD in the tie breaker column and now they're a game behind as well lol
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2009, 09:36:44 PM »

the pats offense is capable of putting up quick points in short timespans

they just QUIT - there's no way they catch the Colts for home field advantage...the colts aren't going 0-5 lol

and they are already behind Cincy and SD in the tie breaker column and now they're a game behind as well lol

Well, I guess Brady and Moss didn't think they could. Why did they quit? Because they are quitters.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2009, 12:28:26 PM »
why are you going to have one of the best QB's & two of the best WR's in the league stay on the field during a blowout & risk injury?

i don't know, seems logical. :stupid:

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2009, 03:05:31 PM »
why are you going to have one of the best QB's & two of the best WR's in the league stay on the field during a blowout & risk injury?

Because it's 3 TDs, it's 5 minutes, and it's the NFL. One homerun catch from Moss, and an onside kick and it's a ball game. But when you're starters have no fire and are glad to quit then yeah it isn't logical.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2009, 03:55:38 PM »

Because it's 3 TDs, it's 5 minutes, and it's the NFL. One homerun catch from Moss, and an onside kick and it's a ball game. But when you're starters have no fire and are glad to quit then yeah it isn't logical.

at most they should of taken one shot at the N-Zone; which was still only risking injury for a .1% chance at reward.

then you have to get lucky & get the onside kick, then get lucky & and throw a bomb again, then get lucky & get ANOTHER onside kick & then score again LOL.

even the greatest human being of all-time, Peyton Manning & Colts couldn't pull something like that.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2009, 05:12:13 PM »

at most they should of taken one shot at the N-Zone; which was still only risking injury for a .1% chance at reward.

then you have to get lucky & get the onside kick, then get lucky & and throw a bomb again, then get lucky & get ANOTHER onside kick & then score again LOL.

even the greatest human being of all-time, Peyton Manning & Colts couldn't pull something like that.

Peyton alone, no? But with 5 minutes left you try for the one TD on a couple deep passes to Moss. If you get it with spending no time on the clock then you are down by 2 TDs with 5 minutes and that's do-able. Unlikely, but a some big defensive plays or last minute mistakes by the Saints and you never know. I actually lost some respect for Brady when he took the benching so well. I remember in the 90s Young was benched on a Niners blowout loss and he erupted with rage. It shows what a gamer looks like. When Peyton sent the punting unit back to the bench in that playoff loss to Pit I saw the fire in his eyes. That's when he became my favorite QB in the league, maybe all time. Win or lose he was going down swinging. Moss has a history of giving up when all is lost. Brady was lucky enough in his career to never really experience it until last night. he's never had a season where playoffs were out of reach and he's never lost a big game in a blowout before. Last night he did and he looked like a chump. Call me a hater, or a Peyton dick rider. But I've always respect guys that no matter what fight to the end. Maybe it's because I'm not one of them. When I played over the years and the game was over, over, I'd just coast. I never had it in me to be an animal with 15 seconds to go in a hockey game down by 4 goals. Or 2 minutes left in a football game down by 4 TDs. I give up. So when I see someone that doesn't. I respect it.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2009, 06:46:23 PM »

5 and a half minutes left??  21 points is not hard for that offense 

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2009, 07:05:05 PM »

if a guy walked into a bar & said "5 minutes left? only down 20? ehh kid, i'll bet you fourty-five TRILLION dollars that the Pats win"; i'd take that bet if Marty McFly & Doc Brown showed up in the Delorean & told me that the Pats were going to win.

but i don't expect any less from you & Shallow when discussing the Patriots lol.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2009, 08:34:13 PM »

if a guy walked into a bar & said "5 minutes left? only down 20? ehh kid, i'll bet you fourty-five TRILLION dollars that the Pats win"; i'd take that bet if Marty McFly & Doc Brown showed up in the Delorean & told me that the Pats were going to win.

but i don't expect any less from you & Shallow when discussing the Patriots lol.

Except that if Peyton Manning had done the same thing I personally would have called him on it. You don't have to believe me but I know it.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2009, 10:15:32 PM »
you never see Manning quit in that situation

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2009, 09:33:56 AM »
you never see Manning quit in that situation

what's your point?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2009, 01:00:38 PM »
stop sticking up for your boyfriend Tommy and admit they quit  early

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2009, 01:34:19 PM »
stop sticking up for your boyfriend Tommy and admit they quit  early

obviously they quit, but not early.

i know a 21 point comeback with five minutes left, which would require two onside kick recoveries is SO easy, but they are getting into the playoffs.

Belichick isn't looking at this regular season, he is looking at the postseason & if Brady, Moss or Welker got hurt in those five (useless) minutes, the postseason wouldn't even be a trip worth making.

it's not "sticking up for Tom Brady", it's you two hating Tom Brady & sucking Peyton's junk.