Author Topic: Are Any of 50 Cent's New Singles Dre-Produced? What About Joe Beast's "Gangst  (Read 202 times)

Wizard Whitebeard

• 'G'
I'm fiendin' for some new Dre beats.  I see 50 has released about 10 singles at once, are any of them Dr. Dre productions?  I also got that Joe Beast track off the 8 Mile bonus disc, sounds very much like Dre.  Anyone know for sure?
"Doc rock a wife beater with me beatin' my wife's ass ironed on." - Redman

Murrow

Re:Are Any of 50 Cent's New Singles Dre-Produced? What About Joe Beast's "Gan
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2002, 11:34:17 AM »
No, now 50 tracks over Dre beats have been released yet.  They've recorded them for his album, but that isn't droppin until February 11th.

If ya want the latest Dre beats peep the "8 Mile" sampler with Brooklyn's and Shaunta's songs.  I think they are all Dre because he is credited in the booklet.

Suga Foot

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2002, 04:00:44 PM »
I don't think any of them are Dre productions.  He wasn't credited in the booklet, he was thanked.  

Murrow

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2002, 04:08:05 PM »
I don't think any of them are Dre productions.  He wasn't credited in the booklet, he was thanked.  

More probable that it's Dre though.   ;)

Suga Foot

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2002, 04:57:07 PM »
More Probable than what?

Wizard Whitebeard

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2002, 09:21:01 PM »

Not even the Joe Beast track?  Sure sounds like Dre to me.  Then again, I would've sworn "Multiply" was Dre too.
"Doc rock a wife beater with me beatin' my wife's ass ironed on." - Redman

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2002, 05:36:03 AM »
It was in reported around the time 8 Mile OST came out that the Joe Beast, Brooklyn and Shaunta tracks on the sampler were produced by Dre. As far as I know this is true, but I don't know for sure though, since the booklet doesn't have any info on the tracks on the sampler CD.

Murrow

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2002, 12:08:25 PM »
It was in reported around the time 8 Mile OST came out that the Joe Beast, Brooklyn and Shaunta tracks on the sampler were produced by Dre. As far as I know this is true, but I don't know for sure though, since the booklet doesn't have any info on the tracks on the sampler CD.

Yeah, someone posted that news a while ago.

Timcasic

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2002, 12:49:34 PM »
Than there was another report stating that they are not Dre beats following the first statement. I dont kno tho. It  might be Dre and it might not.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2002, 12:51:00 PM by Timcasic »

Murrow

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2002, 12:52:34 PM »
About the song "The Hood."  There is a much better quality version of the song on "50 Cent Is The Future" mixtape.  Dre's bass on there is nice.