Author Topic: Accenture drops Woods from sponsorship.  (Read 224 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Accenture drops Woods from sponsorship.
« on: December 13, 2009, 05:53:57 PM »
http://sports.yahoo.com/golf/pga/news?slug=ap-tigerwoods-accenture&prov=ap&type=lgns

Global consulting firm Accenture PLC has ended its relationship with Tiger Woods, marking the first major sponsor to cut ties altogether with the golfer since his alleged infidelities surfaced and he announced an indefinite leave from the sport to work on his marriage.

In its first statement since the Woods’ scandal erupted, Accenture said Sunday the golfer is “no longer the right representative” after the “circumstances of the last two weeks.” The move ends a six-year relationship during which the firm credited its “Go on, be a Tiger” campaign with boosting its image significantly. Accenture has used Woods to personify its claimed attributes of integrity and high performance.

could be the first of many to come. :-\ :-X

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Accenture drops Woods from sponsorship.
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2009, 05:57:29 PM »
oh I feel so sorry for him he's only made a billion yet for competing with elderly fat people
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2009, 06:05:36 PM »
oh I feel so sorry for him he's only made a billion yet for competing with elderly fat people

who are good at Golf... ???

the fattest, most unathletic professional Golfer out there (probably John Daly lol), would beat the shit out of anybody you ever met, in Golf lol.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2009, 06:15:34 PM »
The point is how in the hell can you ever feel sorry for somone losing a sponsorship when he's not even 35 and already a billionaire?
No, it's not a sin

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2009, 06:28:58 PM »
his own damn fault. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2009, 07:30:08 PM »
The point is how in the hell can you ever feel sorry for somone losing a sponsorship when he's not even 35 and already a billionaire?

well i guess i don't feel really bad for him; but i find myself rooting for him, hoping to shatter records, to witness the greatness that is Tiger Woods.

as long as his Golf is consistant, i don't care if all his sponsors drop him. :P

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2009, 07:43:54 PM »
The real tragedy is how more people would rather discuss this and are more knowledgable on this than actual important things going on in the world.

OchoCinco

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2009, 07:48:07 PM »
supposedly his wife told him the other day, Its golf or me.... so he could be done golf for quite a while
« Last Edit: December 13, 2009, 07:50:07 PM by OCHO »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2009, 05:36:11 AM »
does he have a pre-nup? if not, it's understandable that he's scared. if he does have a heavy pre-nup leaving her with nothing but, say, 3 million $, then he should just leave her and fuck all white waitresses he can get. just stand by who you are, in the long run that makes you more likeable than being a fake good guy until all your lies get to the public within a span of a few weeks
No, it's not a sin

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2009, 07:57:03 AM »
The real tragedy is how more people would rather discuss this and are more knowledgable on this than actual important things going on in the world.

word. I mean he just acts like any rich guy would .. cheatin on her wife and getting  lots of pussy here and there and people act like this is the end of the world ... I dont see why this is a big deal and people are passionated about this ... oh wait they dont have anything going on in their life

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2009, 02:22:29 PM »
It's not like he's one of those regular black guys who are rich and famous and always cheat. He also crashed his parked car in the middle of the night while his wife destroyed the windows and he had alcohol and pills in his body. Then his mother-in-low visited him and his wife, and paramedics had to take her in, probably because he upset or hurt her. Plus, he had the image of a do-gooder, which black people rarely have. So for him to fuck up like this, is a kind of a big deal.
No, it's not a sin

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2009, 06:40:03 PM »

Yup

kemizt