Author Topic: Darelle Revis: "The only time I broke a sweat on Sunday was in the shower"  (Read 1257 times)

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Re: Darelle Revis: "The only time I broke a sweat on Sunday was in the shower"
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2011, 11:04:11 AM »
How does a team regress when they have two more wins then the previous season lol, that's just a moronic statement. Stats are fine the only thing that matters is wins. Do you think the chargers are a better team this year? Surely they are since they had The number one defense and number one offense. I mean at least by how your judging teams.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2011, 04:55:19 PM »
So what was that about jets d living off last years success? 3rd ranked overall during the season and make manning and Brady look like mediocre qbs in consecutive weeks in the playoffs on the road. Daygo talkin out his ass.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2011, 05:21:07 PM »
So what was that about jets d living off last years success? 3rd ranked overall during the season and make manning and Brady look like mediocre qbs in consecutive weeks in the playoffs on the road. Daygo talkin out his ass.

Yeah, we really stepped it up.

I wouldn't be surprised if Rex held us back a little bit in the regular season. It's hard to say our defense isn't anything special & then SHUT DOWN the two best offenses with the two best QBs in the NFL.

& we stepped it up in the playoffs. You can say we showed up today, but I truly believe Rex didn't want to show too much in the regular season. Just coast to the playoffs & play that smash-mouth Football in the post-season.

Regardless, keep it up & we're taking this one home. J-E-T-S, JETS JETS JETS! 8)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2011, 05:24:50 PM »
Yeah but they didn't really need to throw to Wayne all day. The Colts only had 3 straight 3rd and 1s that they could not convert; 1 from a terrible run game and two because Blair White doesn't know how to catch a ball. The only pass to Wayne was a broken screen play on a 3rd and 8. The second half was another 3rd and 1 that shit run team couldn't convert and another where White, again, couldn't catch the ball.

the didn't NEED wayne?  how come htey lost lol

Yeah, Football isn't a team sport anymore. Having good players is irrelevant; it's about standing out & losing so excuses can be made.

I hear Peyton is going to the Panthers next season, just so he can assure himself another failure of a season, but be sure to stand out as the only player on the team; because as you know, that's what everybody strives for when they play in the NFL.

Don't pay any mind to the fact that basically every championship team in the history of sports have more or less ALL have had amazing players on the their rosters, none of those players will be remembered; too much help.

peyton manning is the best QB in the league    fuck your hating lol

J E TS  JETS JETS JTES
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2011, 01:04:45 PM »
hats off to jets, beat both manning and brady wow