Author Topic: Official Game R.E.D. (& Detox) Album Thread (updates with studio pics)  (Read 62748 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Official Game R.E.D. (& Detox) Album Thread (updates with studio pics)
« Reply #630 on: February 26, 2010, 05:30:04 PM »
haha come on who.....who hasnt he jacked....lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #631 on: February 26, 2010, 05:32:31 PM »
haha come on who.....who hasnt he jacked....lol

Gucci Mane? Waka Flocka Flame?  :D

He only jacks flows of good rappers.. Except the flows which are too difficult for him (Crooked I, Eminem, Tech N9ne, Twista...)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #632 on: February 26, 2010, 05:32:56 PM »
Unbelievable.. Game with yet another flow/style on Still My Nigga feat. Luda & Killer Mike.

One of the reasons I cant get enough of Games music.. nothins the same.. Dude must have like 37 flows. Its so sick

Dude is just amazin.. what he lacks in lyricism he definitely makes up for in delivery, flows and choice of beats!

Dont tell me Im wrong! You know that 90% of all rappers got one flow their entire CAREER!

Yer, flow jacking though.

from who? A lot of people are sayin he jacked Dre? I dont hear that. but I do hear his Nas and Cube flow. What else he 'jacked' ?

you're a clear cut Game fan; i know you listened to LAX lol.

he jacked every feature who appeared on that album's flow. :P

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #633 on: February 26, 2010, 05:52:30 PM »
Game, Cool&Dre in the studio workin on the RED album

Damn that beat sounds dope. I still reckon the beat for Big Money goes had as fuck

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #634 on: February 26, 2010, 05:53:27 PM »
Unbelievable.. Game with yet another flow/style on Still My Nigga feat. Luda & Killer Mike.

One of the reasons I cant get enough of Games music.. nothins the same.. Dude must have like 37 flows. Its so sick

Dude is just amazin.. what he lacks in lyricism he definitely makes up for in delivery, flows and choice of beats!

Dont tell me Im wrong! You know that 90% of all rappers got one flow their entire CAREER!

from who? A lot of people are sayin he jacked Dre? I dont hear that. but I do hear his Nas and Cube flow. What else he 'jacked' ?

Yeah I did but I have no idea what youre talkin about. with Nas, obviously.. Other than that I dont hear it? Well of course on Never Can Say Goodbye. But other than that?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #635 on: February 26, 2010, 05:54:01 PM »
big money got borin
but you see even years later westside story and higher are still mad dope
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #636 on: February 26, 2010, 06:00:03 PM »
Games an amazing Vocalist, yeah when he features with other rappers he usually goes with their style, but its kinda dope cos he pulls that shit off every time...

His verse on Still My Nigga is ill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #637 on: February 26, 2010, 06:01:57 PM »
how does or can someone pull off jackin someone elses flow?
if they are takin that persons flow and its more than once vs bein a 1 time thing......
Cube

dj Hurricane

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #638 on: February 26, 2010, 06:09:51 PM »
This is some bs is the album pushed back or not why the fuck would game not go on twitter or tell the web or the fans the low down what is going on might run down to aftermath HQ And start stabbing dres computer

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #639 on: February 26, 2010, 06:12:58 PM »

Game knows how to re-enact other rappers flow to a T. Thats a skill, thats why he's called THE GAME. His flow on "Let Me Live" sounded like it could've been a leftover from "It Was Written".
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

D.A UK

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #640 on: February 26, 2010, 06:24:18 PM »
Good to see game, talking about the fase situation, I hope we see the flow in the songs below on RED!

Nas Won! "I prove you lost already"

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #641 on: February 26, 2010, 06:32:32 PM »
This is some bs is the album pushed back or not why the fuck would game not go on twitter or tell the web or the fans the low down what is going on might run down to aftermath HQ And start stabbing dres computer

word shit sucks.. but usually Game is quick to tell that shits pushed back.. and Im startin to think the reason we aint heard nuttin bout anything like that could be cause hes droppin a major Dre or Pharrell helmed track like tomorrow or somethin... Just outta nowhere and expectin major buzz grow quickly from that..

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #642 on: February 26, 2010, 08:20:15 PM »
You must not listen to hip-hop if you can't hear Game adopting different artist vocal styles on tracks.   I wouldn't call it a flow because depending on how you rap over the beat will determine your flow.  For example, you can double time it as popular with Twista or you can ride the beat to the point.  You can't jack a flow even if a certain artist is most popularly known by it but you can jack a vocal style which Game often does.  

The most obvious point the idiot above couldn't hear is him adopting Dr.Dre-esque vocals on Dr.'s Advocate.  He also adopted Rick Ross's vocal style on Mafia Music 2.  

Any ways, I also agree that's a talent and more artist need to learn how to do it.  It's dope to me but I don't excuse it for his inconsistent lyrical ability.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 08:22:55 PM by Action! »
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #643 on: February 26, 2010, 09:18:52 PM »
"Pussy Fight" is one the greatest American made songs ever... It's definitely up there with some of that Elvis shit.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #644 on: February 26, 2010, 10:16:08 PM »

Game knows how to re-enact other rappers flow to a T. Thats a skill, thats why he's called THE GAME. His flow on "Let Me Live" sounded like it could've been a leftover from "It Was Written".

i guess, but if i wanted to listen Nas; i'd listen to Nas.

i don't know, for me i guess, i feel anybody could do what Game does, but other rappers have too much of their own style to even bother with it.

i feel like Game has such zero creativity it's unreal; i feel like everything he does is related to some other rapper.

i can bump his music, but the thought of him otherwise is annyoing lol.