Author Topic: Official Game R.E.D. (& Detox) Album Thread (updates with studio pics)  (Read 63222 times)

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Official Game R.E.D. (& Detox) Album Thread (updates with studio pics)
« Reply #645 on: February 26, 2010, 11:11:34 PM »
"Pussy Fight" is one the greatest American made songs ever... It's definitely up there with some of that Elvis shit.

You'd be a great shock jock.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #646 on: February 27, 2010, 01:13:49 AM »

those business ventures were linked to the Detox release.

you're not pessimistic when you face the facts about Detox

True (about both lol ) i already said that when it comes to this album, i choose to be ignorant.  ;D and yeah i feel you about the business ventures being linked to detox but I mean these guys released these products because they really did believe Detox was gonna be coming out soon. But we never really heard anything or saw anything that was actual proof that Detox was being worked on. At least now we get pictures... better than nothing imo..
well unless you believe aftermath gave several artists & producers money to talk about Detox, there have been enough witnesses of Detox sessions.
pictures aren't proof that Detox is being worked on, it just shows that multiple people are in the studio at the same time.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #647 on: February 27, 2010, 02:49:51 AM »
haha come on who.....who hasnt he jacked....lol

Gucci Mane? Waka Flocka Flame?  :D

He only jacks flows of good rappers.. Except the flows which are too difficult for him (Crooked I, Eminem, Tech N9ne, Twista...)
He already did a "Eminem" on his first album.

i know Spider allways used to say Tha Nigga ya Love to Hate.

But Spider is gone and I think Game is like that...People hate him but cant even bare the fact that they just love checking up on his shit and his music.

This thread lol, 21 000 views and shit, and Neither Red Everything or RED Album Dropped yet.

Just Shows that most fans here who hate Game are insecure by him and what he does in his own life and follow his moves not music.

I went thru this whole thread and so many dudes here are talking personal shit and insecure stan cut my writsts shit instead of just listening to music
Real talk.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #648 on: February 27, 2010, 03:07:04 AM »
You must not listen to hip-hop if you can't hear Game adopting different artist vocal styles on tracks.   I wouldn't call it a flow because depending on how you rap over the beat will determine your flow.  For example, you can double time it as popular with Twista or you can ride the beat to the point.  You can't jack a flow even if a certain artist is most popularly known by it but you can jack a vocal style which Game often does.  

The most obvious point the idiot above couldn't hear is him adopting Dr.Dre-esque vocals on Dr.'s Advocate.  He also adopted Rick Ross's vocal style on Mafia Music 2.  

Any ways, I also agree that's a talent and more artist need to learn how to do it.  It's dope to me but I don't excuse it for his inconsistent lyrical ability.

I just dont agree. Sayin he sounds like Dre on DA, to me, is forcin random hate.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #649 on: February 27, 2010, 03:44:17 AM »
^No it isn't, I noticed he sounds like Dre when I first listened to DA.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #650 on: February 27, 2010, 03:52:44 AM »
imo it is. And theres nothin else to say to that.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #651 on: February 27, 2010, 05:13:58 AM »
Game basically being everything but Game is his biggest flaw, even more than the name dropping if you look at it from a music industry perspective. That's why he's rarely mentioned with the greats or on any awards shows or heck even in people's top 10 lists. He always sounds like a mash up from different artists and I don't mind that but the people generally praise creative, unique dudes aka Kanye.

And how can you not hear Game jacking Dre's flow and voice on DA ? Intro, Da Shit, Remedy, Let's Ride, Too Much, Cali Vacation ? Like, you can't honestly see the difference in voice on these tracks and the rest of the tracks on DA ?

Okka

« Reply #652 on: February 27, 2010, 05:33:59 AM »
And how can you not hear Game jacking Dre's flow and voice on DA ?

Yeah and Dre jacks the flow from whoever wrote the track from him :D

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #653 on: February 27, 2010, 05:51:59 AM »
Lol gamestarr how could u not hear Dr. Dre when you listen to Too much of D.A. ? that'S dope... and yeah game jacks flows, but thats what makes him entertaining. I'D rather hear that than some dude like Mase with the same boring ass flow for 10 years.

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #654 on: February 27, 2010, 06:01:35 AM »
** DR. DRE IS ON TWITTER ** (and a little more info on progress of the project)

From Cappadonna's twidda : Detox is CRACK! RT @Mel_Man_Melvin: say Detox http://twitpic.com/159nad @CheVicious @statquo @detoxbydre @ihategame @Cappadonna @busabusss

From Mel-man's twidda :

- if you don't know my new work say Detox http://twitpic.com/159nad @CheVicious @statquo @detoxbydre @ihategame @Cappadonna @busabusss
- I Confirmed that DETOX IS CRACK !!!!!!!!
- you recognize the Dream Team.the project progresses
- without lie....... #nowplaying Thousand Beats for Detox Project.

Then some dude asks : whiteoutgotu  @Mel_Man_Melvin is @DetoxbyDre really the Doc's twitter? i'm shitting myself over here reading these EPIC tweets

Then (more) Mel-man :

- @whiteoutgotu Yes the Real doctor,Member of N.W.A.2010 2011 it will be the Dre Year

- #nowplaying Game ft Statquo Crazy track !!!

and finally just a few hours ago :

the best session arrive.....

and off BusaBusss 's twidda :

- O.k. We in the back in the studio on full throttle!!!

But if you peep that Dretox twitter, something dont feel right lol, looks like someone that doesnt know how to write in english ....
« Last Edit: February 27, 2010, 06:18:07 AM by The.Ultimate.Pianist »

Matty

« Reply #655 on: February 27, 2010, 06:29:14 AM »
lol, remember that fake mike elizondo account? some fool typing a load of babble about detox in broken english.

btw does mel man also have severe english problems?

'without lie'

'2010 2011 it will be the dre year'

its probably the same dude, recycling previously posted photos and typing a load of rubbish in broken english...

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #656 on: February 27, 2010, 06:44:31 AM »
lol, remember that fake mike elizondo account? some fool typing a load of babble about detox in broken english.

btw does mel man also have severe english problems?

'without lie'

'2010 2011 it will be the dre year'

its probably the same dude, recycling previously posted photos and typing a load of rubbish in broken english...

pretty much what i thought .... but i know the mel man account is legit, he's been talking back and forth with dready and busta and all of them ... but the dre thing looks like rubish lol ... but why would mel man say it was the real dre .. ??

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #657 on: February 27, 2010, 06:53:38 AM »
real talk cham

Unbelievable.. Game with yet another flow/style on Still My Nigga feat. Luda & Killer Mike.

One of the reasons I cant get enough of Games music.. nothins the same.. Dude must have like 37 flows. Its so sick

Dude is just amazin.. what he lacks in lyricism he definitely makes up for in delivery, flows and choice of beats!

Dont tell me Im wrong! You know that 90% of all rappers got one flow their entire CAREER!

Yer, flow jacking though.

from who? A lot of people are sayin he jacked Dre? I dont hear that. but I do hear his Nas and Cube flow. What else he 'jacked' ?

you're a clear cut Game fan; i know you listened to LAX lol.

he jacked every feature who appeared on that album's flow. :P

Game knows how to re-enact other rappers flow to a T. Thats a skill, thats why he's called THE GAME. His flow on "Let Me Live" sounded like it could've been a leftover from "It Was Written".

i guess, but if i wanted to listen Nas; i'd listen to Nas.

i don't know, for me i guess, i feel anybody could do what Game does, but other rappers have too much of their own style to even bother with it.

i feel like Game has such zero creativity it's unreal; i feel like everything he does is related to some other rapper.

i can bump his music, but the thought of him otherwise is annyoing lol.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

NuWest

« Reply #658 on: February 27, 2010, 06:55:09 AM »
I think people are forgetting to give GAME props, i honestly believe he's the backbone in the whole detox project. now i know many of y'all are gonna come crashing in on me hard BUT since game's involvement with Dre/Detox/R.E.D. etc we've gotten more niggaz in the studio than ever, with Dre taking/posting pics and generally a more positive light on Detox. I mean dre's been working on detox for years with just about every artist, but since Game's came in the picture he must be kicking dre's ass forcing him to work on the project   ;D ;D

just my opinion  Cool  8)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #659 on: February 27, 2010, 06:59:47 AM »
come on dogg game aint no backbone....i dont care if dre dont take no pics.....game, snoop, dre dont write their own lyrics so how can someone be the backbone of the album when they arent writin it themselves? let alone their own solo album
dre is the backbone cuz hes the one that decides what happens to dretox and when it comes out.....hence 10 plus years later.....lol
same with games album....dre got control on that not game
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.