Author Topic: Official Game R.E.D. (& Detox) Album Thread (updates with studio pics)  (Read 62827 times)

Matty

Re: Official Game R.E.D. (& Detox) Album Thread (updates with studio pics)
« Reply #660 on: February 27, 2010, 07:31:46 AM »
lol, remember that fake mike elizondo account? some fool typing a load of babble about detox in broken english.

btw does mel man also have severe english problems?

'without lie'

'2010 2011 it will be the dre year'

its probably the same dude, recycling previously posted photos and typing a load of rubbish in broken english...

pretty much what i thought .... but i know the mel man account is legit, he's been talking back and forth with dready and busta and all of them ... but the dre thing looks like rubish lol ... but why would mel man say it was the real dre .. ??

i call total BS on both the Mel Man and Dre accounts. whoever it is has poor english, blatantly the same dude as the fake Mike Elizondo account.....

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #661 on: February 27, 2010, 07:50:04 AM »
i call total BS on both the Mel Man and Dre accounts. whoever it is has poor english, blatantly the same dude as the fake Mike Elizondo account.....

most probably yes .

so i guess that means when statquo published this he mentioned the wrong twitter acount : Statquo  http://twitpic.com/159nad - In the studio lastnight with @Mel_Man_Melvin @ihategame @busabusss @CheVicious Dre & Capadonna

and what makes this even more entertaining is that Knocturnal thinks he's talking to the real Dre and Mel Man lol :

@Mel_Man_Melvin whats good Mel Man? its ya boy Knoc-turn'al. I always thought u were a really good dude. Let's get reacquainted
@DetoxbyDre wusup wit it dre? its knoc-turn'al

Matty

« Reply #662 on: February 27, 2010, 08:01:12 AM »

most probably yes .

so i guess that means when statquo published this he mentioned the wrong twitter acount : Statquo  http://twitpic.com/159nad - In the studio lastnight with @Mel_Man_Melvin @ihategame @busabusss @CheVicious Dre & Capadonna

and what makes this even more entertaining is that Knocturnal thinks he's talking to the real Dre and Mel Man lol :

@Mel_Man_Melvin whats good Mel Man? its ya boy Knoc-turn'al. I always thought u were a really good dude. Let's get reacquainted
@DetoxbyDre wusup wit it dre? its knoc-turn'al

:laugh: dont know about the mel man, but its funny if people who are actually there were fooled by some fake account. does mel man have english problems? seems unlikely to me. plus he happens to be the first to link to the supposed dre account, which also has the poor english. laughable.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2010, 08:05:47 AM by Matty »

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #663 on: February 27, 2010, 08:19:42 AM »
:laugh: dont know about the mel man, but its funny if people who are actually there were fooled by some fake account. does mel man have english problems? seems unlikely to me. plus he happens to be the first to link to the supposed dre account, which also has the poor english. laughable.
Good point.

haha indeed. so thats settled, the melman and dretox accounts are fake.

Mista Rosa

« Reply #664 on: February 27, 2010, 08:24:37 AM »
haha lol at knoc reaching people on twitter.. use your phone don't be scared to call!

when do you think game is gonna drop the tracklist? any chance to have nate dogg on it?
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #665 on: February 27, 2010, 08:59:28 AM »
haha lol at knoc reaching people on twitter.. use your phone don't be scared to call!

when do you think game is gonna drop the tracklist? any chance to have nate dogg on it?
Dre keeps changing his number, no way he'll be able to call him, ask Yella

I think people are forgetting to give GAME props, i honestly believe he's the backbone in the whole detox project. now i know many of y'all are gonna come crashing in on me hard BUT since game's involvement with Dre/Detox/R.E.D. etc we've gotten more niggaz in the studio than ever, with Dre taking/posting pics and generally a more positive light on Detox. I mean dre's been working on detox for years with just about every artist, but since Game's came in the picture he must be kicking dre's ass forcing him to work on the project   ;D ;D

just my opinion  Cool  8)
Game can't walk on water....

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #666 on: February 27, 2010, 09:27:48 AM »

I think people are forgetting to give GAME props, i honestly believe he's the backbone in the whole detox project. now i know many of y'all are gonna come crashing in on me hard BUT since game's involvement with Dre/Detox/R.E.D. etc we've gotten more niggaz in the studio than ever, with Dre taking/posting pics and generally a more positive light on Detox. I mean dre's been working on detox for years with just about every artist, but since Game's came in the picture he must be kicking dre's ass forcing him to work on the project   ;D ;D

but Bishop can  ::)

For Teh Lulz

• 'G'
  • No , not really.
« Reply #667 on: February 27, 2010, 10:10:55 AM »

ownt D:
CAN I HAZ D;

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #668 on: February 27, 2010, 10:26:10 AM »

ownt D:

i don't get it...???

For Teh Lulz

• 'G'
  • No , not really.
« Reply #669 on: February 27, 2010, 10:33:25 AM »

ownt D:

i don't get it...???

because  one dickrides bishop and the other dickrides game get it? NA JP LOLZ YOU GUYS ARE ALL MY FRENZ.
CAN I HAZ D;

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
« Reply #670 on: February 27, 2010, 10:43:48 AM »
Good point.

haha indeed. so thats settled, the melman and dretox accounts are fake.

Or they could be very drunk.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #671 on: February 27, 2010, 11:05:31 AM »
"Pussy Fight" is one the greatest American made songs ever... It's definitely up there with some of that Elvis shit.

You'd be a great shock jock.

and you should suck dick 4 money.  pussy fight imho = classic

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #672 on: February 27, 2010, 11:10:10 AM »
Clearly, in the past year or so there was a shift in Dr.Dre's attitude when it comes to Detox or there's been an increase pressure on Dr.Dre from Jimmy Iovine & investors to release the product and secure Interscope's place with hip-hop.  From an outside perspective it definitely feels Dre has moved away from trying to take hip-hop music, content wise, to another level as in everybody needs to grow up.  That's to say, a more serious "conscience, hip-hop" Detox  as envisioned by Bishop Lamont.   He instead has continued with his usual repertoire which is dope gangsta music.  Granted we haven't heard any of the music besides various ghost written tracks. 
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #673 on: February 27, 2010, 11:10:45 AM »
"Pussy Fight" is one the greatest American made songs ever... It's definitely up there with some of that Elvis shit.

You'd be a great shock jock.

and you should suck dick 4 money.  pussy fight imho = classic

Get the fuck out of here.  Your ears must be broken.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #674 on: February 27, 2010, 11:14:34 AM »

Bishop has nothing to do with this topic, so the fact that you're bringing up his name is suspicious