4 (26.7%)
Carlos Boozer
0 (0%)
Pau Gumby Gasol
3 (20%)
Amare Stoudemire
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: whos the best motherfucking power forward in the god damn NBA  (Read 580 times)

OG Hack Wilson

whos the best motherfucking power forward in the god damn NBA
« on: January 17, 2010, 08:16:16 PM »
 8)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: whos the best motherfucking power forward in the god damn NBA
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2010, 09:54:37 PM »
All-Time - Duncan

when it rains it pours

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2010, 10:12:51 PM »
Karl Malone

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK

DIP DIP SET SET

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2010, 06:39:23 PM »
This season It gotta be Dirk or bosh

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

ThaChamp

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2010, 09:41:42 PM »

id have to agree even though according to you i dont know shit about basketball cus i have different opinions

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2010, 11:06:54 PM »
I'm still amazed how Duncan is still clearly considered a PF when he has played most of his carreer as a center , at least on the offensive end ... I guess people are not watching games and just see TD listed as a PF in the starting 5 ...

Pau is now more of a center than a PF aswell....

to answer the question, Dirk easily ...

Lunatic

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2010, 12:06:28 AM »
Bosh
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2010, 03:10:24 AM »

id have to agree even though according to you i dont know shit about basketball cus i have different opinions

your opinions speak for yourself, im sure ur the only person on this forum that thinks:

1. steve nash is done as nba player and cannot play at the nba level and should retire (basically would u been sayin of him for the past year)
2. the boring lakers vs rockets series was better than the back to back buzzer beating overtimes in the intense 7 game series of celtics vs bulls. basically labeled as a legendary series and one of the best playoff series of all time
3. that ariza is a better dunker than shannon brown (yes thats why ariza doesnt even get mentioned for being in a dunk contest)

your full of shit and what you say show it, and yet you want everybody to believe you were a down ass mexican gangster crip living on this dads 100 acre ranch in texas.

i mean really though lakers vs rockets last year? shit was boring as hell, whoever scored the most points in the 1st quarter won and kept the lead. very exciting series, u must of watched a lot of playoff series  ::)

ThaChamp

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2010, 06:25:00 AM »

your opinions speak for yourself, im sure ur the only person on this forum that thinks:

1. steve nash is done as nba player and cannot play at the nba level and should retire (basically would u been sayin of him for the past year)
2. the boring lakers vs rockets series was better than the back to back buzzer beating overtimes in the intense 7 game series of celtics vs bulls. basically labeled as a legendary series and one of the best playoff series of all time
3. that ariza is a better dunker than shannon brown (yes thats why ariza doesnt even get mentioned for being in a dunk contest)

your full of shit and what you say show it, and yet you want everybody to believe you were a down ass mexican gangster crip living on this dads 100 acre ranch in texas.

i mean really though lakers vs rockets last year? shit was boring as hell, whoever scored the most points in the 1st quarter won and kept the lead. very exciting series, u must of watched a lot of playoff series  ::)

1. i know i hate on steve nash but i never went that far
2. im right your wrong
3. yeah maybe Shannon is better then Ariza now... especially after a game like yesterday...

Looney your assumptions are fucking retarded
atleast my assumptions about you are real....

your a gook who cant drive... how do you even pick up chicks at a bar...
"oh hey im Looney from the Looney Toon Gang and if you wanna come home with me you have to be careful. i rode in on a nice lowrider bike so dont scratch your legs when your on my pegs on the way home"

'EclipZe

« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2010, 09:03:02 AM »
Duncan is a C... KG all the way baby.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2010, 11:47:27 AM »

2. im right your wrong
3. yeah maybe Shannon is better then Ariza now... especially after a game like yesterday...

"oh hey im Looney from the Looney Toon Gang and if you wanna come home with me you have to be careful. i rode in on a nice lowrider bike so dont scratch your legs when your on my pegs on the way home"

your a joke, its obvious your a follower and dont have a mind of his own.

shannon always been better since last year on dunking, lol ui kno u were talkin mad hsit about steve nash, u even made a diss thread about it.

the funny thing is, if steve nash wasnt having a good year and  nobody was givin him props, your ass would be talking shit. and you said he should retire you bandwagon ass nigga,

goddamn your such a female. stop watching sports period.

ThaChamp

« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2010, 02:37:12 PM »

2. im right your wrong

your a joke, its obvious your a follower and dont have a mind of his own.

shannon always been better since last year on dunking, lol ui kno u were talkin mad hsit about steve nash, u even made a diss thread about it.

the funny thing is, if steve nash wasnt having a good year and  nobody was givin him props, your ass would be talking shit. and you said he should retire you bandwagon ass nigga,

goddamn your such a female. stop watching sports period.

dude your the biggest joke on this forum... your a virgin... and a wanna be banger...

im everything you wanna be

8)

PLANT

« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2010, 03:58:11 PM »
Chris Bosh