Author Topic: who do u think is goin make it 2 tha super bowl  (Read 388 times)

HBKid_Jr

who do u think is goin make it 2 tha super bowl
« on: November 26, 2002, 08:48:24 PM »
in tha afc b4 sunday night i had my money on tha broncos but after choking like they did against tha colts it wont happen.  the raiders r to old an they will falter cuz of that even tho they have been back on track after that what was it 3 or 4 game losing streak.  San diego,  there a good team but overatted which was exposed sunday plus i cant see them makin it to tha superbowl wit a 2nd year QB an RB.    indie has a chance but i jus cant see them makin it that far.  Ny Jets an patriots,  i dont even think there make it to tha playoffs i could see tha pats tho makin it to tha playoffs but i cant seeing them back in tha superbowl but than again tha bills did it four straight times.  that leaves miami,  they showed they could survive wit lucas at QB an when fiedler comes back there goin be even better.  maybe im sayin this cuz im die hard phins fan but when they lost those 3 straight games i didnt think they could pull it off but tha past 2 weeks they really impressed me.  now for tha NFC.  i dont feel like breakin down tha NFC so imma make is short an say its goin come down to eagles an buc's.  49ers hell nah,  vick aint ready to carry tha falcons to tha super bowl.  tha packers,  jus cant see them doin it.  tha giants,  any team that loses to tha texans should be kicked out tha league

OutSider

Re:who do u think is goin make it 2 tha super bowl
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2002, 11:16:56 PM »
i can tell you who is not going.. the stupid raider thats whoo..... #*@&!!!

Mr.Pac-Man

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2002, 04:35:53 PM »
                               [size=28]49ers!![/size]

Garcia is getting better and better........and nobody can stop T.O.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2002, 06:12:15 PM »
i can see tampa Maybe going in the NFC and maybe denver or oakland

Pillow

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2002, 10:40:32 AM »
some of u are gonna laugh at me but the RAMS are gonna go to the superbowl and win that shit, u jus watch. there gonna go undefeated from here on out and the 49ers are only gonna win one more game the rest of tha season. JUS WATCH!

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2002, 06:20:16 PM »
i have a feeling it will be tha RAMZ also. but..... :-\

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2002, 08:23:19 PM »
Rams all the way!!!!

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2002, 08:48:59 PM »
RAIDERS!!! lol i hope

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2002, 01:05:45 AM »
Miami and Oakland are probably the 2 top teams in the AFC right now, IMO. They play eachother in a few weeks in Miami, so we'll see what happens. When the Raiders offense is clicking, they are without a doubt...unstoppable, Averaging 38 points a game in their victories and Gannon might break the all time yards record of Dan Marino this year. The Chargers, like Tom said...overrated. They are a solid team, but not Superbowl material. Give them a couple yrs, they might be a force, but knowing the Chargers...theyll fuk it up somehow. Broncos, they are actually very good. But they have slipped the last few weeks. The raiders came in Monday night and stomped them, n now Indy beat them at home...so i doubt them. The AFC east, i only take Miami seriously. ANd even them, i doubt. They have a LONG trend of getting to the playoffs...and choking. Usually in ugly fashion with a blowout of sum sort (ie, last year against Oakland).

so...AFC: Oakland

NFC, short review...cus i dont give a shit about the NFC  ;)

If Green Bay gets homefield, they are the favorites by FAR. If sumhow, the Falcons get homefield...WATCH OUT! Vick iz off tha CHAIN, and Green Bay cant win in ANY dome lol. Id say right now, the best team is easily Tampa. But like the another Florida team, they also choke in the playoffs. This might be the year for them tho. Their offense is finally backing up the defense. So, as of now...ima have to go with Tampa, although...things are changing week to week this year.

NFC: Tampa

Superbowl:

Oakland vs Tampa

Sorry Gruden, shoulda stuck around one more year  ;)

Pillow

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2002, 05:58:12 PM »
RAIDERS!!! lol i hope
nooooooooooooo  >:(

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...

Citizen-Y

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2002, 07:08:19 AM »
NFC - The Road to the Superbowl goes through Tampa Bay.

AFC - Only the Lord Himself can pick that team.