Author Topic: Game Threatens LA Radio, "If I Hear ['Empire State Of Mind'] 1 More Time...  (Read 1656 times)

The_Offence

Game Is A 100% Right the only station in L.A. That Plays West Coast Artist Is k-Day But They Don't Even Really Play Any Of The new Shit Unless Its Julio G's West Side radio And Power 106 Plays everybody Else's Shit Except Their own West Coast Artist Only Reason Why You Hear Snoop On Power 106 Cause He Got the dream,akon On A track And Thats It.it's fucking bullshit We Got Alot of Talented Artist On The West And I They Not Getting the love They Should Be getting From The Number 1 Radio Station In L.A. It's Fucked Up So Like Game Said They Should Protest So The Station Will Start Playing More West Coast Artist.Only Time I Listen To Power 106 Is For Big Boys Neighborhood And Thats It Other Wise Its K-Day Or Hot 92 Jams.So Game Is In The Right And Im Tired Of Hearing The South And East Coast Rappers On Our Stations Nuthin Against Any of The Music Or The Artist But Its Gotta Stop And Understand this They don't play west coast rap in the East Or The South unless its Snoop And he barely Gets spins.so our Station In L.A. Needs To support The west coast artist more.
thats because a lot of west coast rappers don't make radio friendly tracks and  the ones that do get radio play.. game got no problem getting radio play..you can't put out some hard gangsta shit and expect them to put it on the radio..every major radio station plays what the listeners want to hear and most west coast niggaz don't even like a lot of the music coming out the west coast ..they bump shit from other places so thats what the radio is playing...fuck is game talking about all the features you hearing from his new album is non west coast rappers so he's also feeding into the whole thing

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Quality music gets play, thats what it is. If he wants it changed he needs to blame the audiences for wanting to hear it so much

Rodger Ramrod

i can't wait for this niggas album to drop so after he flops he can just go away... this niggas is one of the most immature/childish rappers in the history of rap music, a grown man trapped in the body of a 12 year old

you mean a 12 year old kid trapped in a grown man's body lol

gold

Lucifuge

that track shits on all game work..thats fact
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
mad cause he hasnt had a hit like that since he left 50.

LOL! real talk.

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
When will people realise that Game usually just jokes on his twitter, unless it's about his music.

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • www.dipinthemix.com "For the People by the People"
I was thinkin the same shit the other day.

I was thinking this shit today, sheesh!! A N N O Y I N G !!!
#1 I am a REAL PERSON. #2 Book Trailer  () "Kalifornia LUV" written by my uncle 'Spud' is in stores now w/ me on the cover. I'm a Student, Music Junkie, that LUVz to surf online. Check out my website (www.dipinthemix.com) if you have quality music or Hip Hop news, get @ me via PM so we can network. Thank You, Neiman Marcus. #fuckhaterzget$

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
All those who say the West don't put out quality tracks, get the F** outta here. A lot (not all) of Coast DJ's have no loyalty anymore. A lot of it is thnx to greed thanks to the labels paying stations to play their artist. There are plenty of West Coast artist you make great music; Kendrick Lamar, Jay Rock, Nipsey, U-N-I, G. Malone, Pac Div, Fab, Fashawn, E-40, C-San, Strong Arm, Terrace Martin, Problem, Crooked I, Young Dre, Murs, Bishop Lamont, Clinton Wayne, XL Middleton. I can go on and on, but the music is out there and it speaks for itself. Now if you say, they aren't making radio friendly joints. Yeah, there are a few trax don't aren't but there are plenty of joints that are. There is enough to select from. Even inconsistent artist out there come out with some hot shit now and then. My sister goes to school in Daytona and she tells me they play Florida artist to death out there, so why is it that K-Day is the only place to hear any kind of West Coast sound
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

Quadruple OG

Why doesn't he remake the song into an "LA State Of Mind" and drop it for the radio? It happened in Philly; a local guy rerecorded the track and it got picked up by local stations and that track alone got more airplay than anything that a certain Philly area fatass claims to have received

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Why doesn't he remake the song into an "LA State Of Mind" and drop it for the radio? It happened in Philly; a local guy rerecorded the track and it got picked up by local stations and that track alone got more airplay than anything that a certain Philly area fatass claims to have received

kendrick lamar already made a 'compton state of mind' track, so it's kinda already been done

Black Friday

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
that track shits on all game work..thats fact

lol i wouldn't say that

westside159

FUCC THE RADIO , who listens to the radio anyways ?   i cant stand that cheesy radio rap played over and over 80 times a day

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Its ridiculous how much hate Game gets here. He put the west on the map, he brought us Clyde, Dubb, Nippsey (they played his song on power cause game co signed him) He brought  Ya boy, Eastwood, juice, cyssero, kdot, jay rock, Omar cruz, he even brought technique back in the lime light...Hes got 2 GREAT to Classic albums and LAX which gets way to hated on. LAX Files, State of Emergency is bangin, bulletproof diaries, My life dope and was a hit, House of Pain, let us live, Angel, Never say goodbye, dope boys, games pain decent, and letter 2 the king. thats 11 great to good songs, yea there was some garbage tracks but alot of dopes ones, plus the countless mixtapes that are dope as fuck, YKWII series, ghost unit, stop snitchin, and more plus all the leaked tracks My bitch, murder murder hes put out alot of dope material. Snoops put out 2 garbage albums out that make LAX look classic....It seems 2 be the cool thing on Dubcc to hate our 1 person holding down the west....i aint no game stan he aint even in my top 5 but 2 say games garbage is ridiculous for all the things hes done 4 the coast, he aint to kyrical on his albums but check out his mixtapes or his 100, 200, 300 bars...quit hating and wait for the RED album sad 2 say it but it might be the only west album dropping this year...
END OF RANT 8)

David Mack

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • $700,000 richer Blood
Ima admit i've been hatin on Game for the last lil bit but dis is real talk. 8)

Officer Perez

??? I don't know this guy so fuck you!

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Ima admit i've been hatin on Game for the last lil bit but dis is real talk. 8)
Whats real talk? that LA stations dnt play westcoast music? thats been known, we get 1 day of the week that they play west music!  One day! Its a westcoast  station! They dnt gotaa play west all day evry day but fuck mix it up and play more westcoast music...main reason i havnt lisend 2 radio in years