Author Topic: Ya Boy & Big Rich Interview - Talk New EP, Done Deal History, Fans & Soundscan  (Read 125 times)

nando

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!

This one is for the real fans! What was just going to be an interview on the new Guns & Roses EP expanded into full blown in-depth interview about Done Deal history, the industry and the fans caring more about numbers and street cred than music, and much much more....

Recommended you listen to the audio, but the entire thing is up in text... I can't paste it all in here cause it is so long. Here's the 47 minute long audio:

Interview Audio 47:05

For the entire text version, you can check out the interview page, it has the link to buy the new EP too, only $5.99:

Big Rich & Ya Boy: History In The Making Interview

« Last Edit: February 17, 2010, 01:13:55 AM by fern »

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

This one is for the real fans! What was just going to be an interview on the new Guns & Roses EP expanded into full blown in-depth interview about Done Deal history, the industry and the fans caring more about numbers and street cred than music, and much much more....

Recommended you listen to the audio, but the entire thing is up in text... I can't paste it all in here cause it is so long. Here's the 47 minute long audio:

Interview Audio 47:05

For the entire text version, you can check out the interview page, it has the link to buy the new EP too, only $5.99:

Big Rich & Ya Boy: History In The Making Interview

props 4 this but the text interview dont wor

nando

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
added 2 http's in there, it's fixed now