Author Topic: 40 glock called menace last night video of the call  (Read 1481 times)

OaklandLowerBottomz

• Lil Geezy
Re: 40 glock called menace last night video of the call
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2010, 09:38:10 AM »
TRIPLE 6 SHUT YO BITCH ASS UP KSTYLES AND MENACE ARE REAL STREET NIGGAZ--40 GLOCK BEATING UP BUMS-FUCKING WITH LIL WAYNE AND TYGA IS WACK NIGGA
THEN GOING UP TO PLIES VIDEO SHOOT HOMIE SHIT IS WEAK HOMIE-HE MET HIS MATCH A NIGGA WHO AINT STANDING FOR THAT BULLSHIT AND IS CALLING THEM OUT ON IT. 40 GLOCK WAS HITTING ON THE WINDOW OF THE ESCALADE DURING THE INCIDENT. SAYING LIL WAYNE AND BIRDMAN ARE BITCHES--IF 40 OR SPIDER WE RE REAL NIGGAZ HOW COME THEY DIDNT BEAT UP HIS BODYGUARD--HE WAS OUT THE CAR. GANGSTAS HUHHH THESE NIGGAZ IS PICKING THEY BATTLES MAN ITS A DAM SHAME---WHEN MENACE IS CALLING HIM OUT FOR A FADE NO BLOOD AND CRIP SHIT NIGGA--HE ACTING DUMB THE NUMBER POPPED ON THERE AND THEY CALLED IT--NO ANSWER AND 40 GLOCK CALLED BACK AND WAS ACTING DUMB 

I say 40 is pickin his battles wisely. If I was in 40's position I wouldn't fuck wit Menace either...This nigga Menace is makin' the beef public, all on camera saying that 40 Glock drew down on him, and all that ol punk shit..You can't have no funk wit a nigga like that...

If Menace really wanted the funk, keep that shit on a street-level, so niggas could handle the shit like funk's supposed to be handled. What the fuck is a fair one??? Only homies get fair ones..I don't know how L.A. niggas get down, but run up on a real Oakland nigga and ask him to catch a fade....see if you don't end up catchin' a full clip.

Blood$

« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2010, 09:40:25 AM »
I love how triple6 can justify ALL of 40 Glocc's actions, even when they display blatant bitchassness  :laugh:

I take it you didn't take my advice and wipe that cum off your snout

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2010, 09:44:43 AM »
you all mad at 40 but have nothing on him ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D even if that was him u make it p and say he scared to talk shit on the phone he already pulled gun on menace showed menace he not playin so now menace goes to crank calling  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D what a joke ;D ;D ;D ;D anybody who agrees wit that is clearly a joke also
ZOOLIFE!!! 40 Glocc *AKA* Big Bad 4-0 Album Instores NOW!!
 feature Quote:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

jloco53

« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2010, 09:59:10 AM »
40 DID DRAW DOWN ON HIM BUT HE DIDNT USE IT MY NIGGA
40 WENT TO THE LIL WAYNE VIDEO SHOOT WITH A CAMERA
LIL WAYNE BODYGUARD WAS STANDING BY THE CAR HIS SHORT ASS DIDNT DO SHIT
40 DID VIDEOS ADDRESSING THE MENACE SHIT TOO HOMIE
MENACE WANTED THE FADE NO HOMIES NO NOTHING
40 SENDS ZOO BABIES TO HANDLE THAT FOR HIM

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2010, 10:00:12 AM »
this thread is going nowhere,post some music or stfu  8)

Blood$

« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2010, 10:00:36 AM »
40 DID DRAW DOWN ON HIM BUT HE DIDNT USE IT MY NIGGA
40 WENT TO THE LIL WAYNE VIDEO SHOOT WITH A CAMERA
LIL WAYNE BODYGUARD WAS STANDING BY THE CAR HIS SHORT ASS DIDNT DO SHIT
40 DID VIDEOS ADDRESSING THE MENACE SHIT TOO HOMIE
MENACE WANTED THE FADE NO HOMIES NO NOTHING
40 SENDS ZOO BABIES TO HANDLE THAT FOR HIM

so in short, 40 Glocc is a bitch with no hits, end of thread

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2010, 10:18:48 AM »
^ word.

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2010, 10:20:04 AM »
Tell 40 to try and run up on someone like G Malone, Mitchy, or C-Bo
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2010, 10:25:10 AM »
40 glocc needs to take his L already..LOL straight up caught off guard and sounded like a straight bitch. Menace just laughing cuz he knew the dude was spooked. You can 40 pulled a gun on him? but does that make him a man? what a joke so what? 40 pulled a gun and menace stepped up to a window told him fuck a gun catch a fade and 40's bitchass didn't get out the car..LOL he's so hard though man 40 catches everyone..I really hope menace catches him and whoops his ass..it'll happen in due time. Who brings camera's to the hood though? Even his boy paybacc said get that camera shit outta here. 40 glocc is like any other person on the internet fronting...internet thug

lil murda show

« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2010, 11:13:58 AM »
40 glocc needs to take his L already..LOL straight up caught off guard and sounded like a straight bitch. Menace just laughing cuz he knew the dude was spooked. You can 40 pulled a gun on him? but does that make him a man? what a joke so what? 40 pulled a gun and menace stepped up to a window told him fuck a gun catch a fade and 40's bitchass didn't get out the car..LOL he's so hard though man 40 catches everyone..I really hope menace catches him and whoops his ass..it'll happen in due time. Who brings camera's to the hood though? Even his boy paybacc said get that camera shit outta here. 40 glocc is like any other person on the internet fronting...internet thug
paybacc aint 40's boy they use to be cool but paybacc been stopped fucking with him,if u ask me both of them niggas(40&menace)are clowns...

jloco53

« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2010, 11:18:53 AM »
PAYBACK IS A CLOWN TOO FOR THIS VIDEO
sowhatusaying

lil murda show

« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2010, 11:52:06 AM »
PAYBACK IS A CLOWN TOO FOR THIS VIDEO
sowhatusaying
the homie should put you on the payroll cuz all you do is promote the hell outta him good looking out,NORTH HOLLYWOOD SHOOTOUT coming soon...

jloco53

« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2010, 02:00:32 PM »
no problem and what payroll this nigga wont even sell 700 copies let along he doesnt even t have 400 viewers when he spoke on the 40 glocc incident on mr riggla show clown ass nigga hope 40 glock sock his fat ass

jloco53

« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2010, 02:06:44 PM »
fat ass nigga need to try and put some music in stores with a bar code and then talk. rappin ass nigga his first song ever i was at the video old corny ass song and corny ass hook
haha this fat nigga tryin to jump in the rap game at 33 and if spider is so tight how come nobody on his lable or affiliated with the clown has blown up
snoop blue no
papa smurf nope
columbo black nope
ghettoblack nope
young flow nope and just went back to the tank
big payback nope
kartoon nope
piper nope
big foot is the only real nigga from the camp gettin real money but he cant rap

i think mayor villarigosa needs to burn down the blue room

OaklandLowerBottomz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2010, 02:39:19 PM »
fat ass nigga need to try and put some music in stores with a bar code and then talk. rappin ass nigga his first song ever i was at the video old corny ass song and corny ass hook
haha this fat nigga tryin to jump in the rap game at 33 and if spider is so tight how come nobody on his lable or affiliated with the clown has blown up
snoop blue no
papa smurf nope
columbo black nope
ghettoblack nope
young flow nope and just went back to the tank
big payback nope
kartoon nope
piper nope
big foot is the only real nigga from the camp gettin real money but he cant rap

i think mayor villarigosa needs to burn down the blue room

That shit raw, fool. Nigga sound like C-Bo, a young Bo-Loc when he was spittin that gangsta shit. I heard Papa Smurf and Piper on that blutiful world remix, them niggas got talent too. Baymaac just got fucked up management..They supposed to sew up their hood first, then their cities, and then the internet..They'll get farther if they market their product on the streets instead of these square ass niggas on the interent...The majority of internet niggas  don't understand the music nor do they buy the music..they straight download the shit.Plus you can't get accurate feedback on the internet. Niggas that like the music normally don't post a comment...the only muthafuckas that post comments is the niggas that try to get attention by posting some hatin' shit tryna to be funny.

Baymaac like BlackWallStreet have fucked up business models, they're not short on talent.Just don't how to push their product.....It's called  G.A.M.E.....and it's a cold thang when you got no game.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2010, 02:45:11 PM by OaklandLowerBottomz »