Author Topic: Juicy J - Money Shit  (Read 472 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Juicy J - Money Shit
« on: February 26, 2010, 04:11:17 PM »
yeah, it's an ok track.  if i would've produced it i woulda changed the direction/sound of those hihats.  i fuck with those rhodes tho, that shit compliments the (already overused) piccatos nicely.  decent track tho, i would play this on the early morning radio to wake people up and motivate em.  i hope three 6 come out with a lil more creativity tho, they definitely haven't "fallen off" so to say, that track with Tiesto and Tech N9ne shows that they can still rock a party but they could use something a lil more different.  good song concept tho, i be on some money shit, i get it.

Invincible

Re: Juicy J - Money Shit
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2010, 04:12:16 PM »
Who are you talking to?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2010, 07:23:34 PM »
why you like these dukes so much radio tube?
they are nuthin special
get some real pimp c shit in yo system dogg
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2010, 08:30:27 PM »
why you like these dukes so much radio tube?
they are nuthin special
get some real pimp c shit in yo system dogg

i know THIS song ain't really shit foreal foreal, anybody could make a track like this.  but ima die with a three 6 album in my casket, thats how im goin.  i already know about tha Pimp, that's my nigga foreal, his bday is the day b4 mine so mentally i've kinda always clicked with Pimp C lol...  This perticular song tho, i feel u, it's like dam another 1... but hey, as far as the concept of the hook is concerned it's actually pretty motivating... repetitive and boring as shit but none the less motivating. 

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2010, 08:32:40 PM »
nah im sayin tho dogg why you like this wack shit?
all they make is wack muzik
die wit a 3-6 in your casket?
thats the best you can do big dogg...come on you best be dyin with some good juicy puicy...not no juicy j big dogg
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Al Bundy

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2010, 08:42:47 PM »
thats the best you can do big dogg...come on you best be dyin with some good juicy puicy...not no juicy j big dogg

what three six mafia albums have you listened to?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2010, 08:45:21 PM »
no i havent listened to every single 3-6 song there is but ive listened to enough
choices
tear da club up thugs
and more

shit i even made the mistake of buyin 3-6 albums....damn

again ive listened to selected songs but overall they arent nuthin special...but again im not expectin radio tube or south coast dukes to be likin hardcore gangsta shit
i see him reppin 3-6 like they his parents....lol but talent wise they dont have
alot of rappers sell cuz they make muzik not cuz they are dope

Cube

BiggBoogaBiff

i know who my parents are
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2010, 09:07:37 PM »
no i havent listened to every single 3-6 song there is but ive listened to enough
choices
tear da club up thugs
and more

shit i even made the mistake of buyin 3-6 albums....damn

again ive listened to selected songs but overall they arent nuthin special...but again im not expectin radio tube or south coast dukes to be likin hardcore gangsta shit
i see him reppin 3-6 like they his parents....lol but talent wise they dont have
alot of rappers sell cuz they make muzik not cuz they are dope

gywo hasn't listened to enuff.  when u do "selective" listening you tend to block out the entire "experience" of an artist or song.  u came in biased off the jump so what made u think 3-6 were going to impress u since u were FORCING yourself to like them.  u were pretty much waiting on the anticipation of being disappointed if u didn't hear something in the 1st 5 seconds of the track that didn't ring ur eardrums.  that's not how u should listen to music, especially three 6 mafia... their whole m.o. is about druggin' and havin fun and wildin' out.  not everything they make is gold but they've made alotta golden tracks, this was just a song 4 tha moment.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2010, 06:13:09 AM »
Who are you talking to?

lol mr outbound connections ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2010, 07:03:18 AM »
radio tube your wrong i havent even listened to this song...but id put money on it i wouldnt like it
MONEY!!!!
Cube

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2010, 07:15:47 AM »
radio tube your wrong i havent even listened to this song...but id put money on it i wouldnt like it
MONEY!!!!

u probably wouldn't.  i never said anything about the song being classic.  i just said that tha shit was ok and could've been alot better.

Al Bundy

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2010, 03:30:12 PM »
not everything three six puts out is golden but they do have some classic tracks imo. it's your loss

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2010, 08:30:34 PM »
radio tube you like that 8ball n mjg bring it back?
Cube

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2010, 06:55:14 AM »
radio tube you like that 8ball n mjg bring it back?

it's ok.  kinda catchy.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2010, 06:58:04 AM »
aite there it is then....you like catchy muzik or that type cuz thats one of the most borin and wack songs ever
now does that mean i dont like 8ball n mjg? no but that song is horrible.....absolute trash

8ball n mjg>>>>>>>3-6 mafia  (@ their best)
Cube