Author Topic: The Cosby Show Appreciation Thread  (Read 146 times)

Trip Dee

The Cosby Show Appreciation Thread
« on: February 27, 2010, 10:43:29 AM »
i just watched some episodes on youtube and i felt like in my childhood days again... damn i used to love this show as a kid. btw, does anyone know where can i watch it online? there's only few episodes on YT...

Blasphemy

Re: The Cosby Show Appreciation Thread
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2010, 03:35:44 PM »
i just watched some episodes on youtube and i felt like in my childhood days again... damn i used to love this show as a kid. btw, does anyone know where can i watch it online? there's only few episodes on YT...

Fuck this sellout of a show. Shit was washed like a motherfucker, sure it portrayed African Americans in a positive light, but they completely blindsided what was happening to them during this show's airing.

Trip Dee

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2010, 04:00:38 PM »
i'm just saying, it reminds me of a good times... sure it's different when you look at it now, but i didn't gave a fuck about that as a child.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2010, 04:09:51 PM by Trip Dee »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2010, 05:11:11 PM »
i use to watch all the time.

dope ass show. 8)

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2010, 11:09:27 PM »

Fuck this sellout of a show. Shit was washed like a motherfucker, sure it portrayed African Americans in a positive light, but they completely blindsided what was happening to them during this show's airing.

lol, it's television.

Great show.

Trip Dee

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2010, 10:32:04 AM »
check out litlle Rudy  ;D

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2010, 08:12:00 PM »

As opposed to the proper portrayal of white america all over TV in the 80s. I know a few Korean vets that said their experiences in the war were exactly like MASH.