Author Topic: Nipsey Hussle on the new XXL cover  (Read 896 times)

Jaydc

Re: Nipsey Hussle on the new XXL cover
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2010, 12:15:16 AM »
Yeah the label fucked up BIG time.Clydes got that hit making ability and the mainstream appeal.He could ahve been the next big artist,he actually had the music to blow but for whatever reason the label didnt push him.Damn shame.

Elano

« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2010, 01:08:21 AM »
thats crazy that you can like the others but not nipsey

you're talking with a budden groupie (other than a dumb canadian).
he's mad because nobody cares about his american idol joe budden, and of course he's talking shit about nipsey just for the fuck of it.
nobody cares about nipsey ? LMFAO  :D

Elano

« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2010, 01:10:16 AM »
Id say both ya boy and problem have way more marketing appeal then nipsey ever will.Nipsey is a throw back to the old west and nobody cares about that shit anymore except the 300 people that post on this section.He aint that lyrical,his voice is mediocre and he looks like a crackhead version of snoop,keeping in mind snoop already looks like a crack head.Nipsey will not sell more then 10 000 copies if he ever drops an album.Nipsey has no appeal to anyone but people on this forum.The guy has zero buzz and never will.At least jay rock had a semi popular song out there and has gotten his foot somewhat int he door.Nobody knows who nipsy is.He just isnt appealling.His music is subpar.

MediumL

« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2010, 01:22:12 AM »
lol most of that list usually end up getting dropped or not releasing an album.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

killaboyz559

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2010, 02:16:13 AM »
MY NIGGA FASHAWN FROM FRESNO CA ON DA   COVER GOOD SHIT.THATS JUST MY OPINION THROUGH

Paul

« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2010, 05:01:05 AM »
Problem is my favourite Young rapper. Would love to hear a Terrance Martin/Quik produced album
funkyfreshintheflesh

Okka

« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2010, 05:44:58 AM »
Great, let's hope that fuckin album is comin' out soon though.

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • www.dipinthemix.com "For the People by the People"
« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2010, 12:28:00 PM »
nipsey go hard, but i feel like snoopy should invest in Problem more. take the nigga under his wing, n create a nice lil album for him, together wit Quick & terrace..

I agree, a lot of the ladies feel Problem...that's what Hip Hop artists need right? Support from female fans? I like his energy!
#1 I am a REAL PERSON. #2 Book Trailer  () "Kalifornia LUV" written by my uncle 'Spud' is in stores now w/ me on the cover. I'm a Student, Music Junkie, that LUVz to surf online. Check out my website (www.dipinthemix.com) if you have quality music or Hip Hop news, get @ me via PM so we can network. Thank You, Neiman Marcus. #fuckhaterzget$

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2010, 12:30:01 PM »
females want pop muzik....they dont want dope muzik....f.t.i.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2010, 07:54:03 PM »
MY NIGGA FASHAWN FROM FRESNO CA ON DA   COVER GOOD SHIT.THATS JUST MY OPINION THROUGH

good shit, i didnt realize there were 3 Cali rappers, I hope they all do their thing. shit if they drop proper releases ill check em out

Lunatic

« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2010, 07:55:42 PM »
yeah out all the new west rappers Problem has the most "appeal" therefore best chance to be successful.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2010, 07:59:37 PM »
aite im not gon say he will or wont...im hopin he does cuz the rest are really borin and they makin wack muzik compared to nipsey
nipsey's flow is dope
i jus hope he doesnt sell out like ya boy, mack 10, g malone, jay rock etc....cuz he made some dope muzik
he even made snoop a lil jealous...lol

damn you crazy to take problem over nipsey or alotta rappers....it is what it is

i rather be stuck in the 90's or whatever it is...above the law/king t era i am in and get gangsta rap by nipsey than anythin by problem
problem makes pop muzik....nipsey makes dope muzik

yeah agreed nipsey is the shyt and problem succs . But why u think jay rocc is a sell out ?the whole blood trend thing?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: March 02, 2010, 08:07:06 PM »
nah cuz he did the same thing as g malone....stay true to yourself and thats what nipsey is doin
it dont matter if your a crip, blood etc...cu nipsey a crip but he reps him and stays true
g malone a crip but look at the muzik he makin and look who him and jay rock are down with?
thats sad and how they can co sign wayne, jim etc....is even worse

aite im not gon say he will or wont...im hopin he does cuz the rest are really borin and they makin wack muzik compared to nipsey
nipsey's flow is dope
i jus hope he doesnt sell out like ya boy, mack 10, g malone, jay rock etc....cuz he made some dope muzik
he even made snoop a lil jealous...lol

damn you crazy to take problem over nipsey or alotta rappers....it is what it is

i rather be stuck in the 90's or whatever it is...above the law/king t era i am in and get gangsta rap by nipsey than anythin by problem
problem makes pop muzik....nipsey makes dope muzik

yeah agreed nipsey is the shyt and problem succs . But why u think jay rocc is a sell out ?the whole blood trend thing?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2010, 08:18:47 PM »
yep to me jay rocc is the realest raper since scarface but he needs 2 stop makin bitch moves. At first i use 2 dismiss the game comparisions bcuz game aint half as dope as rocc . but now hes startin2 remind me of him lol. From collabin wit bitch niggaz to the overusage of bloodin hes really bcomin game.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: March 02, 2010, 08:20:27 PM »
nah he cant and never will be as dope as scarface in anyway...btw face still spits....lol
but jay rock, xo, juice, even game arent that dope
game is dope wit bangin production but hes tellin someone else's story on dope production

yep to me jay rocc is the realest raper since scarface but he needs 2 stop makin bitch moves. At first i use 2 dismiss the game comparisions bcuz game aint half as dope as rocc . but now hes startin2 remind me of him lol. From collabin wit bitch niggaz to the overusage of bloodin hes really bcomin game.
Cube