Author Topic: Rothlesberger accused of sexual assault...again  (Read 206 times)

thisoneguy360

Rothlesberger accused of sexual assault...again
« on: March 07, 2010, 11:39:31 PM »
Ben Roethlisberger Accused of Assault 1 and 2 Accusations.  “Big Ben” Roethlisberger of the Pittsburgh Steelers has yet another assault accusation to deal with.  Unlike the first accusation, this time the woman in question went directly to the police and was examined at a hospital.

Back in July, a story broke that indicated that Andrea McNulty claims she was raped by Roethlisberger at a Harrah’s hotel where she was employed.  Her story indicated that Ben lured her into his bedroom saying that his TV was broken, and then proceeded to rape her.  The attack allegedly happened in July of 2008, and the accuser never went to police.

The second assault accusation took place at a bar in Georgia.  The woman went to the bathroom alone, where she contends she was sexually assaulted by Roethlisberger.  She went to a local hospital to be treated and filed a police report.  An investigation including police and the GBI is underway, although no charges have been filed.

The two assault claims against the NFL quarterback are inherently different.  If police find that charges should be filed in the case, all the doubt people had about the first claim could be washed away.  Based on no police report and some mental health issues of the first accuser those allegations went away.  These could stick around.

Sikotic™

Re: Rothlesberger accused of sexual assault...again
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2010, 12:29:19 AM »
He better have really raped the bitch this time or I will be disappointed.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2010, 10:15:35 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/O2ttiq7PD2w" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/O2ttiq7PD2w</a>

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2010, 02:28:55 PM »
white people always rapin somebody!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2010, 05:08:27 PM »
This is what i call a badscene

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2010, 09:24:08 PM »
but did he rape the other female? lol
so why is it he raped another female if the first one....might have never happened?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2010, 12:23:15 PM »
These bitches are all looking for a payday. Why would he have to rape what he can get easily for free?

The day a bitch with a career other than cocktail waitress or hotel employee gets "raped", then I'll buy into it.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

thisoneguy360

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2010, 04:27:23 PM »
These bitches are all looking for a payday. Why would he have to rape what he can get easily for free?

The day a bitch with a career other than cocktail waitress or hotel employee gets "raped", then I'll buy into it.

Lol for real, the fact that he's been accused twice is suspect though.

Tha Lunatic

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2010, 04:33:07 PM »
I heard that dude said he admit that he fucked her but it wasn't rape

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2010, 04:36:37 PM »

rape isnt always about sexual attraction or a lack of sex lol. Have u seen some of the females that get raped.....?!  Not always lookers...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2010, 04:39:45 PM »
didnt the duke stripper lie?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2010, 04:36:28 AM »

rape isnt always about sexual attraction or a lack of sex lol. Have u seen some of the females that get raped.....?!  Not always lookers...
They willingly got fucked by him....then realized they could get paid.

Ben got no reason to rape a bitch. It's bullshit and you know it.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2010, 10:10:40 AM »

Yeah but Kobe didnt need to either  :-X
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2010, 10:28:43 AM »
but did he rape the other female? lol
so why is it he raped another female if the first one....might have never happened?

He might have raped her too but she was paid off to keep quiet. He's an NFL Golden boy who the league wants to make a lot of money with.

Yeah it could easily be a case of a girl wanting money and attention, but NFL players have sex with plenty of women all the time, and most of them never get accused of rape. Ben's been accused twice now.

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2010, 10:17:40 PM »

Yeah but Kobe didnt need to either  :-X
Kobe raped that bitch though.

THA SAUCE HOUSE