Author Topic: New DJ Crazy Toones Mix Blog: WC - Frontline (Prod. by Terrace Martin) (Audio)  (Read 584 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com

It's about that time for a brand new mix blog from DJ Crazy Toones on dubcnn! Every once in a while, C-Toones shoots over an exclusive joint for the fans and this time around he's bringing HEAT as always. For this mix blog he hollered at one of the West Coast's finest producers, Terrace Martin, to cook something up for Toones' older brother WC to come and kill the mic.

The result is called "Frontline, check it out below:

DJ Crazy Toones Presents WC - Frontline (Prod. by Terrace Martin)

Look for big things coming from this camp soon, including Ice Cube's upcoming studio album "I Am The West", which from what we heard is going to be just as controversial as the title suggests. Stay tuned!

Mista Rosa

Doooope! 8)

Nima when are you dropping that fredwreck interview where he gives updates about nate dogg?
Any chance of interviewing Bo Roc since his album is out??
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Shango

8) CToones disappoints never...

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
Another dope mix blog!!  Props.

We need "Return of the Barracuda" to drop SOON.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
props  :)

sure, but i can only picture Cube's album dropping

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.

True...but if we're lucky we'll see Dub drop by the end of 2010.  And that Crazy Toones mixtape is supposed to drop also.  Maylay as well.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
pretty dope... but the first 10-15 seconds annoys me.. hope he never does that flow again. lol

soopa-man

props to C Toones his blogs are always knockin! i still bump all the Dub-C ones and that DJ Dedication he did that was hard!

Showtime

• Lil Geezy
Yeh this goes hard

MOON KNIGHT

Thanks + 1  8)

SAINTX111

• 'G'
DAMN...... Dub ripped that shit. We need albums from ALL these motherfuckers: W.C., C-Toons, Terrace Martin, Young Maylay, King-T, CJ Mac, Bad Lucc..... COMMON. These dudes GOT IT; some new sprinkled with the old school.

machete

• 'G'
THATS whats up, some real shit from a real spitter

Will_B

West Up!

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

True...but if we're lucky we'll see Dub drop by the end of 2010.  And that Crazy Toones mixtape is supposed to drop also.  Maylay as well.
don't forget what Maylay wrote:

I'm in no rush to have my record bootleged, or downloaded for free so sales can look low and the record to be considered a flop. If it wasn't for the love of my supporters I wouldn't have dropped "Mic it". DJ's don't support and Radio won't so fucc em both. To those that are riden wit me, I'll have another Bangin mixtape on the streets soon and My album is coming when the situation is beneficial. 
:grumpy:

Paul

don't forget what Maylay wrote:

I'm in no rush to have my record bootleged, or downloaded for free so sales can look low and the record to be considered a flop. If it wasn't for the love of my supporters I wouldn't have dropped "Mic it". DJ's don't support and Radio won't so fucc em both. To those that are riden wit me, I'll have another Bangin mixtape on the streets soon and My album is coming when the situation is beneficial. 
:grumpy:

You can understand why he says that though. He cant have made a load of money from Hip Hop
funkyfreshintheflesh