Author Topic: Game and Jay Rock?  (Read 1305 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Game and Jay Rock?
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2010, 05:31:12 PM »
still not the point....he only has so much say if any IMO

those records were owned by AFTERMATH ENT before he was dropped and had to re record the doctors advocate thats why you didn't hear those on that album
nah im with duke on this...game dont have say as to whos on his album or what goes on there
otherwise why would you leave off dope traxx like
murda
feels good
my bitch
wont stop

sides lets say he can, what kind of boss dont put his employees on? lol if they can...nah im save you for later...haha

Ive always found it extremely odd he never features any of the bws guys.

he can't, unless he gets a label deal from interscope. When your on a major THEY decide who your working with. 50 had a label deal and thats why buck and banks were able to get on get rich or die trying. Until you see game inking a deal for his label you wont see any of his artists on his album. Would be dope to see YB on it, I've always wanted game to put YB on an album. I think game's afraid he'll get outshined on that track though lol Jimmy Iovine is the one approving artists for his album thats forsure

Sorry to disagree but....

1 - How do you know what his contract states  ???
I've never heard any artist having NO SAY as to who appears on their own album.

2 - With this logic you're basically saying Interscope could force him to do a duet with Kelis or Limp Bizkit.

3- While I agree Jimmy Iovine has the last word on the final product...this isn't his first album. I'm pretty sure he's had opportunities to throw some BWS cats on one of his albums.

;D
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2010, 05:34:30 PM »
your right on that i know. He doesn't necessarily pick the songs its a group of people. But I think those songs would have made it forsure if he wasn't dropped "Wont Stop" was supposed to be the first single off the Aftermath Doctors Advocate album not the geffon one. Catch my drift?

those records were owned by AFTERMATH ENT before he was dropped and had to re record the doctors advocate thats why you didn't hear those on that album
nah im with duke on this...game dont have say as to whos on his album or what goes on there
murda
feels good
my bitch
wont stop

sides lets say he can, what kind of boss dont put his employees on? lol if they can...nah im save you for later...haha

he can't, unless he gets a label deal from interscope. When your on a major THEY decide who your working with. 50 had a label deal and thats why buck and banks were able to get on get rich or die trying. Until you see game inking a deal for his label you wont see any of his artists on his album. Would be dope to see YB on it, I've always wanted game to put YB on an album. I think game's afraid he'll get outshined on that track though lol Jimmy Iovine is the one approving artists for his album thats forsure

2 - With this logic you're basically saying Interscope could force him to do a duet with Kelis or Limp Bizkit.

3- While I agree Jimmy Iovine has the last word on the final product...this isn't his first album. I'm pretty sure he's had opportunities to throw some BWS cats on one of his albums.

;D

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2010, 05:40:26 PM »
LMAO @ this bitch Jay Rock begging to be put on Game's album

these stupid new west niggas need to make on there own and stop trying to leach on niggas
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2010, 05:45:49 PM »
murda
feels good
my bitch
wont stop

1 - How do you know what his contract states  ???

;D

I don't think Game has a reputation for making the wisest business moves.  :o

thisoneguy360

« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2010, 05:48:36 PM »
I don't think there's a chance he coulda been on the RED considering Game hasn't even put Carson on an album (an extremely marketable artist). But their collabs were always good, hope they can work out whatever's going on

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2010, 05:50:58 PM »
yeah but still these major artists arent nuthin really, they are the bitches and the label pimps em
malice in wonderland....dont need to say anythin else...lol

your right on that i know. He doesn't necessarily pick the songs its a group of people. But I think those songs would have made it forsure if he wasn't dropped "Wont Stop" was supposed to be the first single off the Aftermath Doctors Advocate album not the geffon one. Catch my drift?

murda
feels good
my bitch
wont stop

;D
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2010, 05:52:07 PM »
yeah but still these major artists arent nuthin really, they are the bitches and the label pimps em
malice in wonderland....dont need to say anythin else...lol

murda
feels good
my bitch
wont stop

;D

True indeed  ;D

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2010, 05:57:12 PM »
^ and thats why if it's possible independent is the way to go..but thats so tough now a days. Back in the day independent labels were on and making money with major artists. Either way whether the best songs get left off R.E.D it's going to be a real good album probably his best, since he's developed as an artist and he's going to have some banging beats. I just know we're going to hear the word AFTERMATH alot as well as dre but hell he hasn't worked with him in 5 years fuck it. Can't lose with dre, and i agree with that dude who said carson. If game actually had a label and pushed him. Clyde would blow up. Everything about him is marketable. Wouldn't be surprised if he's wrote some hooks on game's albums but doesn't get credit. The few good hooks game's done

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2010, 06:05:57 PM »
^ and thats why if it's possible independent is the way to go..but thats so tough now a days. Back in the day independent labels were on and making money with major artists. Either way whether the best songs get left off R.E.D it's going to be a real good album probably his best, since he's developed as an artist and he's going to have some banging beats. I just know we're going to hear the word AFTERMATH alot as well as dre but hell he hasn't worked with him in 5 years fuck it. Can't lose with dre, and i agree with that dude who said carson. If game actually had a label and pushed him. Clyde would blow up. Everything about him is marketable. Wouldn't be surprised if he's wrote some hooks on game's albums but doesn't get credit. The few good hooks game's done

I have alot of Clyde's material & given the right push...you're right he'd blow up. That's why I believe it would be good to see Game put a little more into his artists.

BIG KEEBO

« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2010, 06:59:50 PM »
How was that guy trav on point when he doesnt even know the real reason why game dont fuck with jay rock no more

BIG KEEBO

« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2010, 07:00:39 PM »
this guy is running with info from twitter when jay rock said game is not returning his calls.thats not been told yall that, that is getting internet source

The_Offence

« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2010, 09:14:26 PM »
 these game groupies i tell you, you fuck niggaz got no shame guzzling games nut.....you bitch ass niggaz talking about fuck jay rock now because he said game don't fuck with anybody  ??? you gay ass niggaz on here always pick sides when rappers make comments about each other like you fuck with that rapper on a personal level...who cares if these niggaz got problems with each other, enjoy the music and shut the fuck up you dick riding ass niggaz.. hope off games nuts

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2010, 09:51:27 PM »
these game groupies i tell you, you fuck niggaz got no shame guzzling games nut.....you bitch ass niggaz talking about fuck jay rock now because he said game don't fuck with anybody  ??? you gay ass niggaz on here always pick sides when rappers make comments about each other like you fuck with that rapper on a personal level...who cares if these niggaz got problems with each other, enjoy the music and shut the fuck up you dick riding ass niggaz.. hope off games nuts

Your on the wrong thread i think lol I haven't seen one person in here say FUCK JAY ROCK until i just said it right there. Jay Rock is dope though foreal. Would be dope if he was able to put jay rock, nipsey and YB on the same track. Or just have a west coast cypher like he did on bws journal but on his album. With like 8 hot artists on the wests that are still on the underground.

YaKno7

• 'G'
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2010, 08:01:07 AM »
it's not beef as in real beef

take it back to Game's last LAX US TOUR.....Jay Rock was on that tour for a couple of nights opening up

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2010, 02:20:02 PM »
You back again uruguay??? Lol you don't know what I know clown. You want me to play the game by proving you wrong that I do know what's up, because you don't know lol.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon