Author Topic: god of war 3  (Read 497 times)

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
god of war 3
« on: March 23, 2010, 11:24:04 AM »
If you have a ps3 and dont plan on trying this game you should kill yourself.

E. J. Rizo

Re: god of war 3
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2010, 11:26:38 AM »
i want it ... just not right now... im hooked on MLB 10 The Show at the moment.... I will prob rent it or get it once the price drops a bit on Amazon or something.

the ghost

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2010, 11:38:53 AM »
i want it ... just not right now... im hooked on MLB 10 The Show at the moment.... I will prob rent it or get it once the price drops a bit on Amazon or something.

How is MLB.  I have heard good things about it, but still not sure if I wanna grab it.  what do you think?

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2010, 02:07:32 PM »

How is MLB.  I have heard good things about it, but still not sure if I wanna grab it.  what do you think?

first let me start off by saying that I am a huge Baseball fan.... with that said I honestly think this is the best sports game i have ever played... i would totally recommend it to anyone that loves baseball... dont expect to score like crazy... its a baseball simulator not an arcade game....

But buy it... its awesome.

the ghost

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2010, 02:45:01 PM »

first let me start off by saying that I am a huge Baseball fan.... with that said I honestly think this is the best sports game i have ever played... i would totally recommend it to anyone that loves baseball... dont expect to score like crazy... its a baseball simulator not an arcade game....

But buy it... its awesome.

OK sounds cool. I too am a huge baseball fan, so if you speak highly of it, I'm interested.  Thanks for the input.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2010, 02:35:15 AM »
all of my friends on psn are still playing mw2..... :grumpy:

hades blades are fuking badass....

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2010, 08:04:25 PM »
wait for hercules fists

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2010, 05:09:31 AM »
beat the game last night......great ending.....hades and cranos were my favorite boss battles....

im going to try to beat it on chaos

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2010, 11:11:24 AM »
good luck im stuck near the end in titan mode

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2010, 02:55:07 PM »
I gotta cop this. Been really busy. Does it live up to the hype?
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2010, 05:38:01 PM »
have the game...but haven't played much... damn. no time.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2010, 08:49:23 PM »
yes, best game on the ps3 with uncharted 2

da chronic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2010, 12:28:59 AM »
Oh yeah, this game is the BOMB... Totallly amazed by the titan battles which are bigger than you can imagine.

To make things clear, Kratos is smaller than a finger of the thing... and you still beat the s**t out of these bastards, hahaha, AWESOME !!!!

The graphics are simply the best out there right now. Gameplay has not changed, still dope. Music is on some next level, one of the best ost ever made.

To buy without even thinking, in one word : EPIC

The D.O.C and

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2010, 09:06:26 PM »
yes, best game on the ps3 with uncharted 2

Agree. Ps3 owners must have GoW3 in their collection.