Author Topic: UFC 111  (Read 809 times)

G-Funk

UFC 111
« on: March 27, 2010, 08:24:15 PM »
Anybody else watching this? 8)

One of the main events about to happen right now.
but im just lookin for the sauce....haha

Sikotic™

Re: UFC 111
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2010, 12:07:19 AM »
was suppose to go to a bar and watch it but ya boy had too much work
duke missed the whole thang
ufc >>>>>>>>>> boxing

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2010, 12:19:53 AM »
Carwin's KO was fuckin brutal, on a side note Mir is a giant d-bag and it was good to see him knocked out like that :laugh:

I expected nothing less of domination from GSP, was hoping he'd finish it tho.

Too bad Alves got pulled from the card, safety tho, lookin forward to that fight again in the future. Great job by Fitch tonight.

Bocek won that fight.

And the last broadcasted fight was dope.

Cant wait for Gomi-Florian on Wensday, 112 in 2 weeks and the strikeforce show on the 17th

G-Funk

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2010, 01:22:16 AM »
that dan hardy was savage tho u gotta admit.....i mean GSP nearly damn tore his limb and he still didnt tap out
str8 gangsta IMO......
and mir looked like he didnt even wanna fight nahmean?.....

Carwin's KO was fuckin brutal, on a side note Mir is a giant d-bag and it was good to see him knocked out like that :laugh:
Too bad Alves got pulled from the card, safety tho, lookin forward to that fight again in the future. Great job by Fitch tonight.
Bocek won that fight.
Cant wait for Gomi-Florian on Wensday, 112 in 2 weeks and the strikeforce show on the 17th

thats what im saying cuz.....i mean
ufcc>>>>>>gucci's life IMO
was suppose to go to a bar and watch it but ya boy had too much work
duke missed the whole thang
ufc >>>>>>>>>> boxing
« Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 01:25:23 AM by GET YOUR DOLLAZ ON »

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2010, 09:48:55 AM »
GSP!!!!  8)

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2010, 01:01:53 PM »
Hardy earned his props last nite, no doubt. That armbar was deep but GSP's hips werent really into it. The kimura was deep too, you can see Hardy cringing while gettin t-bagged by gsp lol. Hardy did a great job defending the gnp in the guard. Takedowns were too much. If I recall correctly GSP had 100% accuracy on the takedowns, Hardy could work on that more, but the result would still be around the same. Good call working on the ground as much as he did, didnt sustain much damage and should be back fighting relatively soon.

Yeah, Mir coulda been alot more aggressive. I'm glad we get to see a new face challenging for the belt, especially Carwin.

8)

« Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 12:26:18 AM by NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO »

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2010, 11:27:21 AM »

Bocek won that fight.

Bocek won round 2, but Miller did way more damage on the feet and on the ground, and since the fight could have went either way that was the determining factor. Miller won, plus look at both faces, Bocek's was way worse, plus Millers submission was closer then boceks, and wow how did miller surivive with 1 arm? Thats another factor Bocek couldnt pull off a rear naked with 2 arms against 1. Bocek didnt win that fight plain and simple..

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2010, 11:43:26 AM »
GSP was great, Fitch was boring as usual but got it done..Hardy has HUGE NUTS, wow! GSP made a few technical errors but still had Hardys arm in bad shape twice i mean really bad, twice! Nate Diaz looked great wow! I think he should stay at 170 although he said hes probably going back to 155..Carwin was a beast, he def has a GREAT CHANCE To beat Lesnar..CANT WAIT FOR THAT!!!!!

The Best of 3 Worlds

the ghost

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2010, 02:19:29 PM »
Mir looked like he was high.  He threw maybe 3 punches?  WTF.

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2010, 03:50:38 PM »
highlights ya'll

the ghost

« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2010, 03:53:59 PM »
highlights ya'll

Go to MMA Core.  They usually have all the fights.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2010, 12:01:36 AM »
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2010, 12:52:45 AM »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2010, 01:36:33 PM »
ufc >>>>>>>>>> boxing

:grumpy:

Have you watched any boxing lately? UFC shits on that dying breed of boxing

The Best of 3 Worlds

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2010, 02:57:53 PM »
ufc >>>>>>>>>> boxing

:grumpy:

Have you watched any boxing lately? UFC shits on that dying breed of boxing

of course I have.  Im a huge boxing fan.  Ive heard many takes on it...and I kind of agree with some....that UFC will be gone within a decade. I dunno, UFC is alright...but for one...its ridiculously boring IMO. I can appreciate the technique and skill...but when I watch UFC I find myself hoping for a KO and the KO's just arent anywhere near as dramatic as a KO in boxing.  And Ive actually watched a good amount of MMA matches.  But 80% of the matches are just two guys wrestling around with eachother...and of that 80%.....at least 50% of it is almost no action.  Id watch a Pacquiao fight over any MMA match you could possible dream up. And Im sure most of the country agrees...seeing as how even Pacquiao vs Clottey could be held at the Dallas Cowboy stadium.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"