Author Topic: If you had to guess, how much of Relapse was intended for Detox?  (Read 1204 times)

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: If you had to guess, how much of Relapse was intended for Detox?
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2010, 11:13:02 AM »
bagpipes from bag...could have been better if he would have worked on that better....beat could have been insane...and that accent kills the song...but instrumental.... ;)

he flows nicely but yea, the accent is too much . iŽd love to get the instrumental

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2010, 11:14:45 AM »
yeah...damn em ruins mosts beats...lol

bagpipes from bag...could have been better if he would have worked on that better....beat could have been insane...and that accent kills the song...but instrumental.... ;)

he flows nicely but yea, the accent is too much . iŽd love to get the instrumental
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2010, 11:23:35 AM »
dre is after the money...otherwise why would he give a banger to a overrated rapper? lol
or even worse...why work and why sign him over rakim, king t, rbx etc...why put so much focus onto em instead of other dope rappers?

yeah...damn em ruins mosts beats...lol

shame..
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2010, 12:30:33 PM »
beats are definitly too weak for detox, except underground and maybe 3am they all sound like they are made for eminem (really his style), wouldnt really see them on detox or anybody else album
is it really that theyre too weak for "detox", or just too weak for the  idea of detox everyone has in their heads because of all the hype over the years?

well i stick to 'too weak for detox', since dre have made better beats and from what we have heard arleady from detox leaks.. it just sounds less advanced.. but u're right tho, ppl dont know what detox will be like, but if u take those beats from eg. hp commercial it sounds really diffrent.. i just got the feeling its not the sound from detox

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2010, 12:31:05 PM »
it's not just the money, i think Dre likes Eminem

beats are definitly too weak for detox, except underground and maybe 3am they all sound like they are made for eminem (really his style), wouldnt really see them on detox or anybody else album
is it really that theyre too weak for "detox", or just too weak for the  idea of detox everyone has in their heads because of all the hype over the years?

well i stick to 'too weak for detox', since dre have made better beats and from what we have heard arleady from detox leaks.. it just sounds less advanced.. but u're right tho, ppl dont know what detox will be like, but if u take those beats from eg. hp commercial it sounds really diffrent.. i just got the feeling its not the sound from detox
i take Relapse' instrumentals over those bullshit leaks anyday: some of them aren't even done by Dre.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2010, 12:42:25 PM »

i take Relapse' instrumentals over those bullshit leaks anyday: some of them aren't even done by Dre.

yeah tracks like 'og's theme' isnt produced by dre, by the ones used in both commercials definetly are.. and i found most of relapse instrumentals kinda too simple and not really that fresh as they should be, or else they were made for detox and its gonna be wack release, but i dont think so

jeanmiche777

« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2010, 12:49:15 PM »
Drop the bomb on 'Em and Deja Vu. Incredible beats.

Cross Em Out

• 'G'
« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2010, 01:55:16 PM »
NONE of those were intended for Detox. Dawaun Parker said in an interview that him, Dre and Mark Batson worked on those beats together specifically for Eminem, and that the beats done for Detox were more "soulful"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2010, 02:21:36 PM »
then why does dre put out a game, em or work with snoop and rbx, king t, last emperor or rakim? lol

yeah tracks like 'og's theme' isnt produced by dre, by the ones used in both commercials definetly are.. and i found most of relapse instrumentals kinda too simple and not really that fresh as they should be, or else they were made for detox and its gonna be wack release, but i dont think so
Cube

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2010, 03:25:26 PM »
None of the beats on "Relapse" nor "Refill" were meant for anyone but Eminem EXCEPT for one that I know of. And that was the beat for "Bagpipes from Baghdad" which was originally intended for Raekwon's OB4CL2.

da chronic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2010, 03:31:15 PM »
None of the beats on "Relapse" nor "Refill" were meant for anyone but Eminem EXCEPT for one that I know of. And that was the beat for "Bagpipes from Baghdad" which was originally intended for Raekwon's OB4CL2.

thanks for the info

The D.O.C and

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2010, 01:29:52 AM »
then why does dre put out a game, em or work with snoop and rbx, king t, last emperor or rakim? lol

i didn't say Dre doesn't care about success, but i think when Eminem stops selling, Dre will still work with him

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2010, 06:54:36 AM »

Awwww man, that would've been sick.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2010, 08:46:21 AM »
There's more than the bottom line when it comes to Dr.Dre and working with artists.  It's obvious he loves money and hip-hop and loves it when the two work together.  Hence, Rakim didn't stick around because creatively they didn't mesh.  Again, with Raekown, it wasn't working out because Dr.Dre got bored.  So, yeah, man loves the dough but to pretend that's the only reason he works with Eminem is stupid.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks