Author Topic: 2010 NBA Playoffs: The regular Season don't mean Sh#t!  (Read 1638 times)

LegendaryEternallyCLE

• Lil Geezy
  • Cleveland is the City where I come from
2010 NBA Playoffs: The regular Season don't mean Sh#t!
« on: April 15, 2010, 10:31:25 PM »
With the playoffs kicking off this weekend, Who do you have? Being a Westcoast forum I know we have a lot of Lakers fans here. This is going to be an exciting playoffs.
Me being from Cleveland, I'm nervous has fuck this year. We're a great team but I've seen a lot of Cleveland teams over the years (of all sports) that should have won a Championship but didn't. So I in no way think we've got it locked up this year. I just really want a Championship in Cleveland.

Side note: I've been reading a lot of the espn comments these last couple of days and I would like to know why people hate on Lebron so much. I went to school in Akron when Lebron was in H.S and they played all they're home games in our gym.  I lived in Cleveland and work with the Cavs for a time. He's always been a good guy and says the right things. He has Nike hook up Akron schools with all new equipment all the time. He had a special premier of his movie in Akron for his Doc. He's been loyal and not a douche, yet if you’re not a Cavs fan you hate him, call him cocky, say he's not shit because he hasn't won any rings and that he's over rated. What’s up with that. I mean I don't like Kobe, but I don't run around talking shit about him. I respect him for his talent and what he's accomplished.

Anyways back to the question: You do you want to win?

OG Hack Wilson

Re: 2010 NBA Playoffs: The regular Season don't mean Sh#t!
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2010, 10:52:46 PM »
i say

LA over OKC in 6

Dallas over Portland in 5

Denver over Utah in 7

Phoenix over SAS in 6

Boston over Miami in 5

Atlanta sweeps Milwakee

Cleveland sweeps Chicago

Orlando sweeps Charlotte
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Lunatic

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2010, 11:00:07 PM »
LA over OKC in 6
Dallas sweeps Portland
Denver over Utah in 7
Phe over SA in 6

Boston over Mia in 6
Atlanta over Mil in 5
Cle sweeps Chi
Orl sweeps Chl
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2010, 11:20:06 PM »
Lakers over Thunder 4-1
Mavs over Spurs 4-2
Suns over Trail Blazers 4-1
Nuggets over Jazz 4-2

Cavs over Bulls 4-1
Magic over Bobcats 4-1
Hawks over Bucks 4-2
Celtics over Heat 4-1
« Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 10:01:53 PM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

LegendaryEternallyCLE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2010, 10:22:45 AM »
I think the Cavs - Chicago series will be 4-2 Cavs. They'll need to get their chemistry going again.
I think the Lakers - Thunder series will be a good one. But the Lakers will win it 4-1 (but I think the first couple games will be really close).

Orlando over Bobcats 4-1
Hawks over Bucks 4-2
Celtics over Heat 4-2

Mavs over Spurs 4-3
Nuggets over Jazz 4-2
Suns over Trail Blazers 4-3
« Last Edit: April 17, 2010, 11:17:42 AM by Kane25420 »

westsiderider323

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2010, 10:30:03 AM »
god dammit its play off time repeat! y yall sayin mavs/trail blazers? and spurs/suns??

Lakers beat Thunder 4-1
Spurs beat Mavs 4-3
Suns beat Trail Blazers 4-1
Denver beats Jazz 4-2

Cavs beat Bulls 4-1
Orlando beat Bobcats 4-2
Hawks beat Bucks 4-3
Celtics beat Heat 4-1

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2010, 10:38:06 AM »
Why does everyone keep saying the Spurs play the Suns? lol Its Mavs vs Spurs and yeah this year in the West is NUTS. Really, with the exception of Portland and OKC, I think any of the other 6 teams can make the finals. LA is the defending champs, but honestly right now playing the worst ball out of all 8 seeds. But they will pick it up i think. The Suns and the Spurs have been playing the best ball as of late. But man, its crazy

"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2010, 05:22:32 PM »
lebron is too cocky and his antics are not cute, thats why people dont like him. the shit talk, the dancing, the singing, chest pumpin,etc... no one likes a douchebag who thinks he's the shit cuz he plays some sport really good.  he acts like he owns the world, when in reallity its just basketball, a form of entertainment, this stuff does not change the world for him to think he's so great and going down in history, etc....at the end of the day NONE of this shit matters, him and other cocky athletes, rappers, etc need too realize that. 

about nba playoffs; west is so much more exciting, i dont care about east until the finals really...cleveland-lakers final will be exciting

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2010, 05:30:29 PM »
Cavs over Bulls 4-0
Magic over Bobcats 4-1
Hawks over Bucks 4-1
Celtics over Miami 4-2

Lakers over Thunder 4-1
Mavs over Spurs 4-2
Nuggets over Jazz 4-3        
Suns over Trail Blazers 4-2

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2010, 05:31:06 PM »
lebron is too cocky and his antics are not cute, thats why people dont like him. the shit talk, the dancing, the singing, chest pumpin,etc... no one likes a douchebag who thinks he's the shit cuz he plays some sport really good.  he acts like he owns the world, when in reallity its just basketball, a form of entertainment, this stuff does not change the world for him to think he's so great and going down in history, etc....at the end of the day NONE of this shit matters, him and other cocky athletes, rappers, etc need too realize that. 

about nba playoffs; west is so much more exciting, i dont care about east until the finals really...cleveland-lakers final will be exciting

Im not a Lebron FAN really. But apparently...people like him lol. He is easily the most popular player in the league. I think alot of people dont see him as cocky....they see him as having fun. And thats why he's is popular. People like players who show emotion. Now Kobe, HE is seen as cocky and people dont like him.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2010, 05:44:42 PM »

Im not a Lebron FAN really. But apparently...people like him lol. He is easily the most popular player in the league. I think alot of people dont see him as cocky....they see him as having fun. And thats why he's is popular. People like players who show emotion. Now Kobe, HE is seen as cocky and people dont like him.
If that's the case how come he has the top selling jersey every year since 2007? Somebody has to like him.

« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2010, 06:02:39 PM »

If that's the case how come he has the top selling jersey every year since 2007? Somebody has to like him.

A lot of Laker fans.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2010, 06:56:30 PM »
i love lebron. i think he's by far the best player of his generation and a real nigga also.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

LegendaryEternallyCLE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2010, 07:43:46 PM »

I love it when the team is dancing and getting into the game. They truely look like they're having fun and enjoying what they do; not just working.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2010, 09:58:25 PM »
y yall sayin mavs/trail blazers? and spurs/suns??

Why does everyone keep saying the Spurs play the Suns? lol Its Mavs vs Spurs

My bad, I was going off the posts before me lol.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!