Author Topic: Roethlisberger officially suspended for six games  (Read 279 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Roethlisberger officially suspended for six games
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2010, 05:00:20 PM »
damn muffuccaz is killin big ben....fareal
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2010, 12:12:42 AM »
If Ben was black the media, NFL, and fans would've of lynched him by now.

They already did. 6 games for not officially doing anything, and the league convicts him when the courts wouldn't even try, while the media is all over him for being a slimey date rapist. We'll see the fan reaction when it's time.

Already did lmfao.  Breh I'm white and I know Ben is getting off easy.  Michael Vick killed some dogs and the media and white people made it out to be he was Hitler.  Ben is a fucking rapist and he gets six games and the media crying about giving him a 2nd chance.  If dude was black the road back would of been much longer. 
Yep, they did.  Timothy mcVeigh didn't get this much hate & he blew up a hospital with kids in it. 168 people dead :(  And they also act like OJ killed Ron & Nicole because they were white.  I feel that the 6 game suspension is fair enough.  I don't know the whole details to the story.  I'm troubled by this cause Big Ben is the only player on the Steelers I like, fuck everyone else on the team.  Don't know what to think.

Jaydc

« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2010, 01:52:46 AM »
They didnt act like Oj killed them because their white,OJ killed them.Its pretty fucking obvious that he did.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2010, 06:19:03 PM »
They didnt act like Oj killed them because their white,OJ killed them.Its pretty fucking obvious that he did.

How dare you accuse him of committing a crime he wasn't criminally convicted for? Let me guess, you're probably one of those idiots that think Roy Bryant and J.W. Milam killed Emmitt Till just because they wrote a book about killing him after they were found Not Guilty.

The nerve of people like you. It's shameful.

Jaydc

« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2010, 03:57:49 AM »
My bad,how dare I question the obviously perfect judicial system.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2010, 10:27:47 AM »
the nerve of this....
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.