Author Topic: Suge Knight - Interview (DMX Diss)  (Read 869 times)

Scrappy Doo

Re: Suge Knight - Interview (DMX Diss)
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2010, 02:09:27 PM »
mega props to you man, your the hook up king

BigNeckBone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Drama means nothing, it's part of tha game
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2010, 03:25:28 PM »
Dope interviews, interviews with Suge are always funny  ;D
" Once a crackhead, always a crackhead "
DMX or Tupac ? That's comparing a Honda to a Rolls Royce
<a href="http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif</a>

Jaydc

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2010, 04:55:49 PM »
hahahahaha fuck suge is hilarious.

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2010, 01:10:51 AM »
Suge tried to sign x and RR to death row back in 94/95 after he battled kurupt, dog pound and snoop and served them all.

X told him to go fuck himself......suge probably still got hurt feelings
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

Jaydc

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2010, 02:02:20 AM »
Ive never heard that story before,where did you hear that?..i have a hard time believe its true.

Okka

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2010, 05:15:31 AM »
Ive never heard that story before,where did you hear that?..i have a hard time believe its true.

cowboy1

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2010, 08:37:29 AM »
yea this was on howard stern show

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2010, 09:00:03 AM »
Suge tried to sign x and RR to death row back in 94/95 after he battled kurupt, dog pound and snoop and served them all.

First of all, DMX, didn't "battle" them.  They had all met up in New York for a meeting, potentially to sign him as an artist, and during him rapping, he would just make remarks in his freestyled lyrics toward Snoop and them, but they didn't respond.  It wasn't a freestyle battle, they were just seeing what X had.

X didn't tell Suge to fuck himself; Suge left the room to chat with Dee and Wah, and they came back but without any agreements, and then they parted ways.

It was in DMX's biography.

ROBBS

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2010, 10:53:27 AM »
HAHAHAHA
SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL!!

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2010, 11:31:33 AM »

First of all, DMX, didn't "battle" them.  They had all met up in New York for a meeting, potentially to sign him as an artist, and during him rapping, he would just make remarks in his freestyled lyrics toward Snoop and them, but they didn't respond.  It wasn't a freestyle battle, they were just seeing what X had.

X didn't tell Suge to fuck himself; Suge left the room to chat with Dee and Wah, and they came back but without any agreements, and then they parted ways.

Still I have a hard time believing this story.  Because in 94/95 Death Row was not interested in signing any East Coast artists.  I guess when Pac came around they had an idea about "Death Row East" but that kind of just seemed like talk, even then.  Also, they usually only got down with people they were cool with or "friends of friends".  I don't see any link between X and Death Row.  I mean, who was he homies with that was homies with somebody on the Row?

Could be some way to act like he didn't just bite Pac's style after Pac died.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 11:34:13 AM by Infinite... Be and It Is »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

2euce 7even

« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2010, 02:01:04 PM »
" Once a crackhead, always a crackhead "
DMX or Tupac ? That's comparing a Honda to a Rolls Royce"

servin em death row style baaaaaby!

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2010, 10:30:55 PM »

First of all, DMX, didn't "battle" them.  They had all met up in New York for a meeting, potentially to sign him as an artist, and during him rapping, he would just make remarks in his freestyled lyrics toward Snoop and them, but they didn't respond.  It wasn't a freestyle battle, they were just seeing what X had.

Still I have a hard time believing this story.  Because in 94/95 Death Row was not interested in signing any East Coast artists.  I guess when Pac came around they had an idea about "Death Row East" but that kind of just seemed like talk, even then.  Also, they usually only got down with people they were cool with or "friends of friends".  I don't see any link between X and Death Row.  I mean, who was he homies with that was homies with somebody on the Row?

Well, Death Row did have K-Solo do some work for them too around the same time, and he was from the East Coast too.  It wouldn't have been impossible for DMX to have been on Death Row's radar.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2010, 10:46:55 PM »

First of all, DMX, didn't "battle" them.  They had all met up in New York for a meeting, potentially to sign him as an artist, and during him rapping, he would just make remarks in his freestyled lyrics toward Snoop and them, but they didn't respond.  It wasn't a freestyle battle, they were just seeing what X had.

Still I have a hard time believing this story.  Because in 94/95 Death Row was not interested in signing any East Coast artists.  I guess when Pac came around they had an idea about "Death Row East" but that kind of just seemed like talk, even then.  Also, they usually only got down with people they were cool with or "friends of friends".  I don't see any link between X and Death Row.  I mean, who was he homies with that was homies with somebody on the Row?

Well, Death Row did have K-Solo do some work for them too around the same time, and he was from the East Coast too.  It wouldn't have been impossible for DMX to have been on Death Row's radar.

Don't forget Sam Sneed and Drauma who were both from the East as well.

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2010, 12:45:27 AM »

Theres pics of x, dre, snoop, suge together in x's autobiog at the discussion of the deal. X was signed to nearly everyone lol
« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 12:51:53 AM by A1 »
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame