Author Topic: Perfect Game Alert!  (Read 1009 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: Perfect Game Alert!
« Reply #60 on: June 02, 2010, 10:15:34 PM »
I mean as a player. If I was an umpire and I saw the dude was clearly safe I'd call it safe. But if I wasn't sure, I'd call him out.

so youd just lay your bat on your shoulder?  im sure the fan base and management would love you for that....

shit, if i was the very last batter id be trying my damndest to get a hit.  fuck just handing it to him.....odds are id probably be an out, but id never just quit.  and im sure the pitcher wouldnt want it that way, either. 

No. I'd make it look real, but I'd swing and miss the third strike.

And Ancient Chinese; if I'm not sure it's fair both ways because I don't know. But my way hard work gets rewarded.

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #61 on: June 02, 2010, 10:28:13 PM »
I'm not even a big baseball fan... but I watched the last 2 innings of this game, and I'm STILL sick to my stomach 4 hours later. :( I feel so bad for that kid.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #62 on: June 03, 2010, 09:42:09 AM »
what a retard, and it wasnt even close, i pretty much agree with shallow, i mean 9th inning, 2 out, both ump and player, should not outlandishly, but help the kid get perfect...

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: June 03, 2010, 11:42:17 AM »
i mean 9th inning, 2 out, both ump and player, should not outlandishly, but help the kid get perfect...

That's bullshit, you have to bust your ass to get on base and break that up!  You never give up to give someone a record, it won't mean as much.  Just like it was bullshit when Favre took that dive for Strahan's sack record.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #64 on: June 03, 2010, 12:04:28 PM »
I mean as a player. If I was an umpire and I saw the dude was clearly safe I'd call it safe. But if I wasn't sure, I'd call him out.

so youd just lay your bat on your shoulder?  im sure the fan base and management would love you for that....

shit, if i was the very last batter id be trying my damndest to get a hit.  fuck just handing it to him.....odds are id probably be an out, but id never just quit.  and im sure the pitcher wouldnt want it that way, either. 

lol word, i'd have the mindset like a guy up in the 9th with the winning run on third.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #65 on: June 11, 2010, 01:25:13 AM »
yeah that was some bullshit!