Author Topic: the best player in football asking for 20 million dollars a year  (Read 883 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: the best player in football asking for 20 million dollars a year
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2010, 05:00:56 PM »
http://profootballfocus.com/by_position.php?tab=by_position&season=2009&pos=CB&stype=r&runpass=&teamid=-1&numsnaps=25&numgames=1

this site helps a lot

lol no it doesnt

If youre completely stupid enough to believe that Aso is the 17th best corner in the league....then there is no help for you. LOL

"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2010, 05:26:15 PM »
http://profootballfocus.com/by_position.php?tab=by_position&season=2009&pos=CB&stype=r&runpass=&teamid=-1&numsnaps=25&numgames=1

this site helps a lot

lol no it doesnt

If youre completely stupid enough to believe that Aso is the 17th best corner in the league....then there is no help for you. LOL

oh btw...this website just ranks the players on what they think.

They also have Rivers, Favre, and Big Ben above Peyton.

Apparently Vincent Jackson and Sydney Rice are better then Reggie Wayne...Andre Johnson...Fitzgerald...etc

Vernon Davis (yes...Vernon Davis) is the 57th ranked TE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wtf?!?!

AP is the 17th best half back.....this site is fuckin great for indepth analysis......lol

Holy shit...lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2010, 05:30:47 PM »

this site helps a lot

lol no it doesnt

oh btw...this website just ranks the players on what they think.

They also have Rivers, Favre, and Big Ben above Peyton.

Apparently Vincent Jackson and Sydney Rice are better then Reggie Wayne...Andre Johnson...Fitzgerald...etc

Vernon Davis (yes...Vernon Davis) is the 57th ranked TE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wtf?!?!

AP is the 17th best half back.....this site is fuckin great for indepth analysis......lol

Holy shit...lol

Wait wait...it gets even better LOL

In 2008....if I were to take a poll and ask...."who do you feel is the best half back in the game?"  Im sure I would get a TON of people agreeing with this site..and say..."Derrick Ward"!!!! LOL

And....definitely a ton of people putting Correll Buckhalter and Sammy Morris above AP (who is at 15th in 2008) lol. This site worse then when NIK tried to use the bleacherreport.com to argue his Laker points lol

« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2010, 05:39:19 PM »
Hold up Hack...youre killin me LOL

2007........3rd best QB according to this site....yeah....you guessed it. Jon Kitna....obviously.

Top running back....LT? No....he's #2. AP? Of course not...he's #16.....how could you not guess it.....Ernest Graham! I could see that. He's pretty solid....Ernest Graham. lolol

Sorry....sorry...k....Ima stop now....LOL

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2010, 03:45:07 PM »
either way Revis > Aso

[Holmes’s] assignment on the particularly play was to come out to the flat and block All-Pro cornerback Darrelle Revis. No big deal right? Except Revis never feels like being blocked. Not in a game. Not in practice. So instead of absorbing Holmes’ soft hit, Revis delivered his own blow, knocking the former Super Bowl MVP flat on his rear end. Welcome to the Jets.
"He tried to block me and I kind of moved him out of the way," Revis said with smile. "I told him I was sorry afterward."
Actually, Revis wasn’t all that sorry. And after the initial shock of getting decked, Holmes didn’t seem to mind either.
"The more you do to me and the harder I work the better we all become,” Holmes said. "From what I’ve been accustomed to in Pittsburgh, it’s a lot different with these guys. They’re willing to work hard. There are no short cuts during practice and that’s what I like."
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2010, 03:56:15 PM »
either way Revis > Aso

LOL

I appreciate that tho man....I havent laughed that hard in a minute. That site was fuckin pure comedy man....

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2010, 08:22:15 PM »
we'll agree to disagree sir

Asomough is no scrub....it's an honor to be the 2nd best CB in the league ;)
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2010, 01:30:15 AM »
we'll agree to disagree sir

Asomough is no scrub....it's an honor to be the 2nd best CB in the league ;)

Im sure Revis feels honored  :P

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2010, 02:43:41 AM »
Damn, thought Messi had became greedy for a second there.

;D

kemizt

Jaydc

« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2010, 01:42:50 PM »
Why would peopel throw to aso when hes the only great player on defense and he only plays one side of the field?LOL,all they have to do is line up their receiver on the other side of the field or run the ball on oakland which they do all year.Why would you throw to the area of the one great player on raiders defense?Revis is better then aso,its not even debateable,except by daygo.Ask any analyst whos better youll get your answer 8)

I mean look at this way,if an opposing team is weak on the left side of their offensive line and has pro bowlers on the right side,would you send all your blitz packages to the right side?No,youd send them to the weak side obviously.Now that doesnt make the strong side players the best in the league because coaches are quote scared unqoute to blitz on that side it makes them smart to attack the teams weaknesses.Now why would people throw to the one side of the field that aso can cover when they can run the ball on them all day and throw to the left side?lol that doesnt make aso the best it just means hes the best player on a weak team.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 02:31:36 PM by Jaydc didnt do it,that bitch is lying. »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2010, 01:47:59 PM »
the reason there are very few "2 way" players in the NFL (offense and defesnse) is because of injury potential

nobody wants their star cornerback getting hurt trying to catch a pass on offense

« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2010, 10:55:24 AM »
Why would peopel throw to aso when hes the only great player on defense and he only plays one side of the field?LOL,all they have to do is line up their receiver on the other side of the field or run the ball on oakland which they do all year.Why would you throw to the area of the one great player on raiders defense?Revis is better then aso,its not even debateable,except by daygo.Ask any analyst whos better youll get your answer 8)

I mean look at this way,if an opposing team is weak on the left side of their offensive line and has pro bowlers on the right side,would you send all your blitz packages to the right side?No,youd send them to the weak side obviously.Now that doesnt make the strong side players the best in the league because coaches are quote scared unqoute to blitz on that side it makes them smart to attack the teams weaknesses.Now why would people throw to the one side of the field that aso can cover when they can run the ball on them all day and throw to the left side?lol that doesnt make aso the best it just means hes the best player on a weak team.

Its not debateable?! LOL Are you kidding me. Aso has been rated the best corner in the league the last few years. Revis entered the picture really last year as far as the "best in the league" argument. He had a great year no doubt. But ONE year doesnt magically make you the best. How much of a bust was Forte last year in everyones fantasy league after one great year? lol. If you wanna make the argument that Revis is better...thats fine. But to say it isnt debateable is kinda retarded man. Analysts have been praising Aso forever. But thats because he was head n shoulders above everyone. In a competition with Revis....Revis will hold the advantage. He plays for a dominant defense. Aso doesnt...so he will always tend to get forgotten more then others.  When your teams defense is great...it tends to help everyone shine. If you wanna make the argument that the reason Aso doesnt get thrown to more...is because teams know they can run the ball...or throw to the other side of the field to beat the Raiders. Fine. Makes sense. But at the same time, it also limits his opportunities for highlights (like it or not...sportscenter plays a huge role in public perception. And they dont highlight guys who just keep the ball from being thrown their way...they highlight interceptions). Which is the main reason you see Revis's interception total being higher. He plays on a better D where QB's have to throw his way so he gets more chances to make big plays. Aso doesnt. Id be willing to bet Cromartie has a FAR better year this year then last. Why? Cus he is on a better D and will get more opportunities for picks. Bottom line, you put Asomugha on the Jets...and Revis will still get targeted more.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2010, 04:08:16 PM »

Rex Ryan is compraing Revis to the greatest corners in history lol

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2010, 04:25:09 PM »
The best cb argument is so moot. They're all the same
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Jaydc

« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2010, 07:20:22 PM »
The best cb argument is so moot. They're all the same

Elaborate.