Author Topic: New Jersey chosen to host the world's biggest and best sporting event in 2014  (Read 2112 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Truth be told the anti football and anti rugby crowds both sounds like fucking morons.  To think the NFL is a bunch of nonathletic fat guys is hilarious.  And to think some 5'9 190 pound guy wouldn't get ran over by a NFL player is hilarious.   But at the same time, to act like rugby players are pussies is just as laughable.  Granted the hit aren't nearly as hard as they are in the NFL but those guys really do beat the shit out of one another out there.  This thread exposes a whole lot of dubcc ignorance. 

Check it out tho...I didnt say shit about Rugby until somebody decided to attack Football. I personally see Rugby players as a minor league version of Football players. Football has many different positions with different skill sets. But there isnt one Rugby player with the athletisism of a Chris Johnson...and I guarantee you every lineman...and probably linebacker in the NFL is physically stronger then anyone playing Rugby. With that being said...I dont just come out dissin. But if somebody else does...and calls a sport I see as a kids version of Football.....a "real mans" sport, I gotta address that shit lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Truth be told the anti football and anti rugby crowds both sounds like fucking morons.  To think the NFL is a bunch of nonathletic fat guys is hilarious.  And to think some 5'9 190 pound guy wouldn't get ran over by a NFL player is hilarious.   But at the same time, to act like rugby players are pussies is just as laughable.  Granted the hit aren't nearly as hard as they are in the NFL but those guys really do beat the shit out of one another out there.  This thread exposes a whole lot of dubcc ignorance. 

Ive never said rugby isnt a tough sport,but their atheletes arent touching nfl atheletes.To think otherwise is ludicrous.

No, that was about whoever said they call the game smear the queer

Ummm...that WAS what they called the game back as a kid. Not just talkin shit...that was what it was called. And in a lot of places that was the name they gave it.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

The Come Up Shuffle

Check it out tho...I didnt say shit about Rugby until somebody decided to attack Football. I personally see Rugby players as a minor league version of Football players. Football has many different positions with different skill sets. But there isnt one Rugby player with the athletisism of a Chris Johnson...and I guarantee you every lineman...and probably linebacker in the NFL is physically stronger then anyone playing Rugby. With that being said...I dont just come out dissin. But if somebody else does...and calls a sport I see as a kids version of Football.....a "real mans" sport, I gotta address that shit lol

So attack ignorance with more ignorance, makes sense.... I suppose.... in a different world.  And how isn't rugby a mans game ?  Because they aren't as big as NFL'ers.  C'mon man you're better than that.

The Come Up Shuffle

Ive never said rugby isnt a tough sport,but their atheletes arent touching nfl atheletes.To think otherwise is ludicrous.

Ummm...that WAS what they called the game back as a kid. Not just talkin shit...that was what it was called. And in a lot of places that was the name they gave it.

So where goin' base our opinion on a game you played when you were 70 pounds and 9-10 years old.  A game you guys played that probably wasn't even close to what rugby is  Like I said  you're better than this man.  Stuff your saying I would expect Elior or a Euro fag to say.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
bottom line, all Rugby players would WANT to play in the NFL if they had the chance & the worst running back in the NFL would be one of the best Rugby players in Europe. ;D 8)

So attack ignorance with more ignorance, makes sense.... I suppose.... in a different world.  And how isn't rugby a mans game ?  Because they aren't as big as NFL'ers.  C'mon man you're better than that.

Its not very mature to hit somebody either...but if somebody hits you, you will more then likely hit them back. Im guessing. And like I said...I didnt come out dissin Rugby so you should address the other poster. I defended Football when it got dissed. I told you my view of Rugby. Is it a sport for pussies? Of course not. But I dont think Rugby is as tough a sport as Football...and I definetely dont think the players are as skilled.

Stuff your saying I would expect Elior

Fuck the haters!!

PeACe  8)

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I've got nothing against NFL, i'm actually a fan but its just laughable how people make retarded comments abouts Rugby like the ones below. I'll admit I baited people into this with my lil' dig at NFL :D but it is what it is, you don't have to like Rugby, just don't dismiss it and make retarded claims cause NFL's your sport

bottom line, all Rugby players would WANT to play in the NFL if they had the chance & the worst running back in the NFL would be one of the best Rugby players in Europe. ;D 8)

But there isnt one Rugby player with the athletisism of a Chris Johnson...and I guarantee you every lineman...and probably linebacker in the NFL is physically stronger then anyone playing Rugby.

Also, at whoever said Rugby athletes aren't touching NFL athletes that's total bollocks, you're telling me people such as Habana, Rokocoko, Jonah Lomu (who actually turned down multi-million dollar deal to play NFL) aren't athletes? Lomu was a winger who was 6'5, 265 pounds and ran 100m in 10.8 secs and you're tryna tell me this guy isn't an athlete ::)

Anyways, I really can't be arsed to keep going back and fourth so i'ma leave it

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
i think a cold superbowl will be dope.

I've got nothing against NFL, i'm actually a fan but its just laughable how people make retarded comments abouts Rugby like the ones below. I'll admit I baited people into this with my lil' dig at NFL :D but it is what it is, you don't have to like Rugby, just don't dismiss it and make retarded claims cause NFL's your sport

But there isnt one Rugby player with the athletisism of a Chris Johnson...and I guarantee you every lineman...and probably linebacker in the NFL is physically stronger then anyone playing Rugby.

Also, at whoever said Rugby athletes aren't touching NFL athletes that's total bollocks, you're telling me people such as Habana, Rokocoko, Jonah Lomu (who actually turned down multi-million dollar deal to play NFL) aren't athletes? Lomu was a winger who was 6'5, 265 pounds and ran 100m in 10.8 secs and you're tryna tell me this guy isn't an athlete ::)

Anyways, I really can't be arsed to keep going back and fourth so i'ma leave it

I should have been clearer when I discredited the athletisism of Rugby players....but saying, "European Rugby Players"  ;D

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
I like all sports, but I'd skip my own wedding for the Superbowl. I wouldn't skip lunch for the World Cup Final. So to me the biggest sporting event in 2014 will be the Superbowl.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I like all sports, but I'd skip my own wedding for the Superbowl. I wouldn't skip lunch for the World Cup Final. So to me the biggest sporting event in 2014 will be the Superbowl.

Of course my nigga, I believe every word of it. Thing is, most Europeans would skip their wedding for the World Cup Final, but don't even know what NFL means when it's spelled out. The only NFL player I know is Peyton Manning, and I only know him because of dubcc-sports and espn, and I only visit those sites because of basketball. I'm quite sure that is the case for many Europeans, South Americans, Africans and maybe even Asians. Problem being, for the USA everything that is on top in the USA is also on top of the world. Most of the time, this is true. Not in the case of sports. That is what makes them mad and belligerent.

See, my nigga, if your team wins the NBA title, they call themselves "World Champions". WORLD CHAMPIONS. Because they won an American league. Isn't that just CRAZY?
« Last Edit: May 30, 2010, 08:27:04 AM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before

Of course my nigga, I believe every word of it. Thing is, most Europeans would skip their wedding for the World Cup Final, but don't even know what NFL means when it's spelled out. The only NFL player I know is Peyton Manning, and I only know him because of dubcc-sports and espn, and I only visit those sites because of basketball.

I'm not using my personal feelings to argue one point over the other. I'm just explaining what the most important sporting event that year will be for me. Everyone is so busy trying to find an objective reason why one is more important than the other, and I'm just keeping it subjective.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Of course my nigga, I believe every word of it. Thing is, most Europeans would skip their wedding for the World Cup Final, but don't even know what NFL means when it's spelled out. The only NFL player I know is Peyton Manning, and I only know him because of dubcc-sports and espn, and I only visit those sites because of basketball.

I'm not using my personal feelings to argue one point over the other. I'm just explaining what the most important sporting event that year will be for me. Everyone is so busy trying to find an objective reason why one is more important than the other, and I'm just keeping it subjective.

That's why you're not trolling in this thread and Hack Wilson is.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!

these are the words of a man who clearly isn't exposed to much rugby. The athleticism of both sports are on a par. Difference is rubgy has less stoppages and less padding, but the tackles are less dangerous.