Lakers in 4
Boston in 4
Lakers in 5
Boston in 5
Lakers in 6
Boston in 6
Lakers in 7
Boston in 7

Author Topic: NBA Finals - Boston Celtics v. Los Angeles Lakers  (Read 7224 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: NBA Finals - Boston Celtics v. Los Angeles Lakers
« Reply #315 on: June 16, 2010, 08:18:04 PM »
Looks like Gasol silenced all the doubters, 17 pts, 13 rebs, and 9 assists. Beast.

this should of been the last game though

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #316 on: June 16, 2010, 10:10:27 PM »
there was one belligerent celtics fan at the bar yesterday, niggas lucky he was wit his wife and kids. nigga shut up after basically the whole bar was gettin in an uproar.

i dont care if ur a celtics fan as long as ur not wearing a jersey or being loud, but this old nigga was clappin as loud as he can and screaming for the celtics.

i was yelling fuck celtics all day.
Is that not what a fan does when his/her team is playing?

i dont know it just seems stupid and disrespectful yelling that shit out at a lakers bar full of laker fan drunks
Well, alcohol makes these situations much worse. If a guy is screaming at the top of his lungs I can see it being a nuisance I do not think an asswhooping is in order tho, if he was saying fuck lakers etc. then I can get being mad at the guy. If he was personally talking shit to other patrons at the bar then by all means. At least an uproar was as far as it got tho.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #317 on: June 17, 2010, 10:28:43 AM »
there was one belligerent celtics fan at the bar yesterday, niggas lucky he was wit his wife and kids. nigga shut up after basically the whole bar was gettin in an uproar.

i dont care if ur a celtics fan as long as ur not wearing a jersey or being loud, but this old nigga was clappin as loud as he can and screaming for the celtics.

i was yelling fuck celtics all day.
Is that not what a fan does when his/her team is playing?

i dont know it just seems stupid and disrespectful yelling that shit out at a lakers bar full of laker fan drunks
Well, alcohol makes these situations much worse. If a guy is screaming at the top of his lungs I can see it being a nuisance I do not think an asswhooping is in order tho, if he was saying fuck lakers etc. then I can get being mad at the guy. If he was personally talking shit to other patrons at the bar then by all means. At least an uproar was as far as it got tho.

lol The Laker fans were gonna headbutt him with their botox faces. Scary.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Elano

« Reply #318 on: June 17, 2010, 10:46:02 AM »
LAPD to Lakers Fans: 'We Do Not Celebrate Victory by Destroying the City'
City officials this afternoon pulled the same move they did before Michael Jackson's funeral: stay away from downtown. And last Summer, it worked, but can a Lakers victory mean peace in the streets?

Back in 2000, things got insane. 20,000 people were locked inside the Staples Center as some 10,000 were outside in the chaos where 12 people were injured and a news van was burned. In 2001, another little riot occurred, but to less of an extent. Last year, it happened again, which caught police off guard, considering it was an away game. Damage was sustained throughout downtown.

Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa urged Angelenos to celebrate responsibly, peacefully and respectfully at a 4:30 p.m. press conference. "If you don't have a ticket for game 7, we encourge you to save this time with family or friends," he said. "Let's be safe tomorrow, let's go Lakers."

"This is a great time for Los Angeles," added LAPD Chief Charlie Beck. "This is great city made even greater by this Lakers team. We need to come together as a community and recognize we do not celebrate victory by destroying the city."

Beck wouldn't release deployment numbers but warned there would be hundreds of officers on the streets, including areas that will be shut down with ticket checkpoints.

Los Angeles Fire Department Chief Millage Peaks noted that tomorrow is also a big Mexico World Cup game and that the ambulances transport over 500 people in a day. "Tomorrow we don't want to transport not one person as a result of doing something stupid while celebrating the victory of the Los Angeles Lakers."

Beck summed it up well: "make this city better by the way we celebrate victory."

« Reply #319 on: June 17, 2010, 10:53:45 AM »
City officials this afternoon pulled the same move they did before Michael Jackson's funeral: stay away from downtown. And last Summer, it worked, but can a Lakers victory mean peace in the streets?

Back in 2000, things got insane. 20,000 people were locked inside the Staples Center as some 10,000 were outside in the chaos where 12 people were injured and a news van was burned. In 2001, another little riot occurred, but to less of an extent. Last year, it happened again, which caught police off guard, considering it was an away game. Damage was sustained throughout downtown.

Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa urged Angelenos to celebrate responsibly, peacefully and respectfully at a 4:30 p.m. press conference. "If you don't have a ticket for game 7, we encourge you to save this time with family or friends," he said. "Let's be safe tomorrow, let's go Lakers."

"This is a great time for Los Angeles," added LAPD Chief Charlie Beck. "This is great city made even greater by this Lakers team. We need to come together as a community and recognize we do not celebrate victory by destroying the city."

Beck wouldn't release deployment numbers but warned there would be hundreds of officers on the streets, including areas that will be shut down with ticket checkpoints.

Los Angeles Fire Department Chief Millage Peaks noted that tomorrow is also a big Mexico World Cup game and that the ambulances transport over 500 people in a day. "Tomorrow we don't want to transport not one person as a result of doing something stupid while celebrating the victory of the Los Angeles Lakers."

Beck summed it up well: "make this city better by the way we celebrate victory."

Ive never understood why people fuckin riot when their team wins. How does that shit even make sense? Political Injustice...sure. But your favorite sports team winning?! lol You gotta seriously have nothin better goin on in your life.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #320 on: June 17, 2010, 12:04:33 PM »

Ive never understood why people fuckin riot when their team wins. How does that shit even make sense? Political Injustice...sure. But your favorite sports team winning?! lol You gotta seriously have nothin better goin on in your life.

i dont know but i do really wanna punch paul pierces face regardless if we win or lose. TIP OVER THE CELTICS BUS!!!

Sccit

Re: CELTICS SUCK DICK!!!!!!
« Reply #321 on: June 17, 2010, 12:47:04 PM »
i don't see Stern letting us win this game 7

but well try

Already with the excuses. "Boston fans" are faggots.

lol you make excuses all year long, complaing about refs, the league, etc...just so that when you win you can act like the Lakers overcame some great adversity...and if they lose, well...they it isnt their fault lol

I dont think the league is going to "control" who wins game 7. Who ever plays better tomorrow, will be champs..plain and simple. The Lakers are defending champs, #1 seed in the West, and at home...they SHOULD win. The Celtics were the #4 seed out East, and on the road. If they win it will be because they simply out toughed the Lakers...and had more heart.

everybody knows the reffing in this serious has been atrocious, so what the fuck are you talking about?...I dont make excuses, if Boston deserves to win, they will.

« Reply #322 on: June 17, 2010, 12:50:03 PM »

but well try

lol you make excuses all year long, complaing about refs, the league, etc...just so that when you win you can act like the Lakers overcame some great adversity...and if they lose, well...they it isnt their fault lol

I dont think the league is going to "control" who wins game 7. Who ever plays better tomorrow, will be champs..plain and simple. The Lakers are defending champs, #1 seed in the West, and at home...they SHOULD win. The Celtics were the #4 seed out East, and on the road. If they win it will be because they simply out toughed the Lakers...and had more heart.

everybody knows the reffing in this serious has been atrocious, so what the fuck are you talking about?...I dont make excuses, if Boston deserves to win, they will.

the problem with that is, you never thing anyone deserves to win by the Lakers...even when they fuckin sucked lol.

The reffing in this series has been bad only in the sense that they werent letting them play enough. Letting them play more = advantage Celtics. You should want the refs callin ticky tacks.

« Reply #323 on: June 17, 2010, 12:55:24 PM »

i dont know but i do really wanna punch paul pierces face regardless if we win or lose. TIP OVER THE CELTICS BUS!!!

That actually makes more sense then just destroyin a bunch of random shit from your OWN city because your team WINS lol Its stupid no matter what...but it would make far more sense to bust up a bunch of shit when they lose...not when they win.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #324 on: June 17, 2010, 12:58:39 PM »

i dont know but i do really wanna punch paul pierces face regardless

haha.

Shit, game 7 today? I'm gonna be at work, fk.......

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #325 on: June 17, 2010, 01:04:41 PM »

haha.

lol id have that shift covered in advance/ get the day off/ quit.

i remember in 08 when we lost boston fans fucked up the cops on the motorcade and "tried" to tip over the laker bus. if i remember correctly

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #326 on: June 17, 2010, 02:22:46 PM »

haha.

I FEEL UR PAIN HOMIE, ILL BE ALSO WATCHING FROM WORK DAMN.....

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #327 on: June 17, 2010, 02:22:57 PM »

That actually makes more sense then just destroyin a bunch of random shit from your OWN city because your team WINS lol Its stupid no matter what...but it would make far more sense to bust up a bunch of shit when they lose...not when they win.
It's the same with Black people rioting after some shit goes down (MLK death, RK beating, etc.). If you're so mad, why don't you got to a White neighborhood and burn the shit down instead of destroying your own neighborhood? Hopefully the Mexicans will stay home to watch soccer. Not that they are the only ones rioting at Lakers victories, but less people is better.

Sccit

« Reply #328 on: June 17, 2010, 03:00:18 PM »

but well try

the problem with that is, you never thing anyone deserves to win by the Lakers...even when they fuckin sucked lol.

The reffing in this series has been bad only in the sense that they werent letting them play enough. Letting them play more = advantage Celtics. You should want the refs callin ticky tacks.

Oh, you mean like this thread? http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=53561.0

LOL, stereotypical NIK fan

« Reply #329 on: June 17, 2010, 03:48:41 PM »

It's the same with Black people rioting after some shit goes down (MLK death, RK beating, etc.). If you're so mad, why don't you got to a White neighborhood and burn the shit down instead of destroying your own neighborhood? Hopefully the Mexicans will stay home to watch soccer. Not that they are the only ones rioting at Lakers victories, but less people is better.

Yeah, but again...rioting over an injustice is more understandable than rioting when your team WINS lol But I get what youre sayin. Mexican Americans in LA will be more into the Laker game....Immigrant Mexicans will be more into soccer. Unfortunately, it wont be the immigrants rioting if the Lakers win