Lakers in 4
Boston in 4
Lakers in 5
Boston in 5
Lakers in 6
Boston in 6
Lakers in 7
Boston in 7

Author Topic: NBA Finals - Boston Celtics v. Los Angeles Lakers  (Read 7225 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: NBA Finals - Boston Celtics v. Los Angeles Lakers
« Reply #285 on: June 14, 2010, 06:57:55 PM »
pau gasoft needs to step it up and we need to get rid of them white boys next year,to be honest i can't believe we got this far,and bynum bitch ass always get hurt at the wrong time hahaha yell

Gasol is still clearly the 2nd best player the Lakers had since Shaq left and he was a major part in their title run 2009.

Anyone else who doubts the Lakers would have won the Finals last year if Garnett had been healthy?

It's impossible to get rid of Walton because of his crazy contract, you might have luck with Vujacic because you could trade him as an expiring contract to a team who sucks ass and wants to dump salary.

Gasol is still a softy when it comes to playing physical bigs

he sure can beat up on those cupcake teams in the west tho
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #286 on: June 14, 2010, 07:42:28 PM »
You guys present some short term memory. Perkins plays like it's county jail, it has nothing to do with skill. Gasol is a far better player than him.

His stats in Game 1:

P. Gasol     F-C     46:34     FG 8-14       FT     7-10     +13     OR 8     DR 6     REB 14     AS 3     4     1     3     BL 3     1     P 23

How does that suck? It's gangsta.

Game 2:

P. Gasol     F-C     41:58     FG 7-10       FT 11-13     -12     OR 3     DR 5     REB 8     AS 3     3     1     1     BL 6     0     P 25

Really good again, he had a better game than Bryant.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #287 on: June 14, 2010, 11:47:23 PM »
id favor boston but LA aint out of it- they goin home

Sccit

« Reply #288 on: June 15, 2010, 12:55:50 AM »
I think its fuckiing hilarious how quiet elior has been about this series.it the lakers win this series hell be the first person in here drooling all over over kobes nuts,but if they lose you wont hear a word from him.If they win it will be because of kobe and if they lose it will be because of the team.

His a tool. Fuck Elior. If he was anywhere else but LA, he'd be afraid to fly his Laker flag. Shit, I'm in MN wearing all my Laker gear, I will go to Boston with my Magic Johnson throwback, I've been to Chicago wearing my Laker gear. Fuck Elior, he only comes out of hiding when he can win an argument. Lakers win... "yeah Kobe's the greatest, I'll suck his dick." Lakers lose, he ain't here. Fuck him.

DAMN! Hardcore shit, ya'll.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #289 on: June 15, 2010, 12:59:06 AM »
That's the difference between the teams. It's the 'Big 3' vs. Kobe. Kobe needs the others to step up, can't win it on his own, even with a 30-40pt game.

Lunatic

« Reply #290 on: June 15, 2010, 03:21:36 PM »
Laker fans who said LA would get their "revenge" from 2 yrs ago when Boston beat them in the finals are finna be MAD AS HELL if Boston wins AGAIN
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

westsiderider323

« Reply #291 on: June 15, 2010, 08:47:40 PM »
fuck all yall bitch ass boton cletricks/laker haters sayin boston gon win blah blah blah i enjoyed watchin that boston suckfest

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
CELTICS SUCK DICK!!!!!!
« Reply #292 on: June 15, 2010, 09:16:09 PM »
 8)

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Nega-Sikotic 2.0.

Re: CELTICS SUCK DICK!!!!!!
« Reply #293 on: June 15, 2010, 09:25:38 PM »
Yet they shitted on la?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #294 on: June 15, 2010, 10:35:43 PM »
i don't see Stern letting us win this game 7

but well try
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #295 on: June 15, 2010, 11:04:40 PM »
Laker fans who said LA would get their "revenge" from 2 yrs ago when Boston beat them in the finals are finna be MAD AS HELL if Boston wins AGAIN

Didn't LA riot when they got their 3peat? lol.

Shit what happened to Boston today? Boston needed game 6.

Sccit

« Reply #296 on: June 16, 2010, 12:22:26 AM »

but well try

Already with the excuses. "Boston fans" are faggots.

westsiderider323

« Reply #297 on: June 16, 2010, 07:38:52 AM »

but well try

truth

and its crazy/annoying how all these "boston fans" and "laker fans" just came out of nowhere

westsiderider323

« Reply #298 on: June 16, 2010, 07:40:08 AM »

Didn't LA riot when they got their 3peat? lol.

shit we riotted last year

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #299 on: June 16, 2010, 11:19:38 AM »

but well try

lol you make excuses all year long, complaing about refs, the league, etc...just so that when you win you can act like the Lakers overcame some great adversity...and if they lose, well...they it isnt their fault lol

I dont think the league is going to "control" who wins game 7. Who ever plays better tomorrow, will be champs..plain and simple. The Lakers are defending champs, #1 seed in the West, and at home...they SHOULD win. The Celtics were the #4 seed out East, and on the road. If they win it will be because they simply out toughed the Lakers...and had more heart.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"