Lakers in 4
Boston in 4
Lakers in 5
Boston in 5
Lakers in 6
Boston in 6
Lakers in 7
Boston in 7

Author Topic: NBA Finals - Boston Celtics v. Los Angeles Lakers  (Read 7239 times)

Nega-Sikotic 2.0.

Re: CELTICS SUCK DICK!!!!!!
« Reply #300 on: June 16, 2010, 11:21:42 AM »
i don't see Stern letting us win this game 7

but well try

Already with the excuses. "Boston fans" are faggots.

lol you make excuses all year long, complaing about refs, the league, etc...just so that when you win you can act like the Lakers overcame some great adversity...and if they lose, well...they it isnt their fault lol

I dont think the league is going to "control" who wins game 7. Who ever plays better tomorrow, will be champs..plain and simple. The Lakers are defending champs, #1 seed in the West, and at home...they SHOULD win. The Celtics were the #4 seed out East, and on the road. If they win it will be because they simply out toughed the Lakers...and had more heart.

for real, nik you take sports way to fucking seriously. its fucking sad actually. just a fucking game of throw balls in hoops so chill

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #301 on: June 16, 2010, 11:23:00 AM »

but well try

lol you make excuses all year long, complaing about refs, the league, etc...just so that when you win you can act like the Lakers overcame some great adversity...and if they lose, well...they it isnt their fault lol

I dont think the league is going to "control" who wins game 7. Who ever plays better tomorrow, will be champs..plain and simple. The Lakers are defending champs, #1 seed in the West, and at home...they SHOULD win. The Celtics were the #4 seed out East, and on the road. If they win it will be because they simply out toughed the Lakers...and had more heart.

I don't know about that, but it will really be because they just beat the Lakers 4 times in a 7 game series

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: NBA Finals - Boston Celtics v. Los Angeles Lakers
« Reply #302 on: June 16, 2010, 11:29:55 AM »
there was one belligerent celtics fan at the bar yesterday, niggas lucky he was wit his wife and kids. nigga shut up after basically the whole bar was gettin in an uproar.

i dont care if ur a celtics fan as long as ur not wearing a jersey or being loud, but this old nigga was clappin as loud as he can and screaming for the celtics.

i was yelling fuck celtics all day.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #303 on: June 16, 2010, 12:15:19 PM »

but well try

I don't know about that, but it will really be because they just beat the Lakers 4 times in a 7 game series

lol Umm...yeah. Well, when a team beats another team....you could say.."they won cus they scored more points".  Riveting analysis though lol

The reason I say out toughed and had more heart...is because by all indications, the Lakers SHOULD win this game. Home court advantage, #1 seed vs #4 seed. Defending champs. Perkins out. If the Celtics win a game 7 ON the Lakers home floor in the finals...it will be one of (if not THE..) the most crushing defeats ever for the Lakers.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

sprite

« Reply #304 on: June 16, 2010, 12:21:02 PM »
I can't see Perkins playing at all in Game 7, Boston will have a tough time in the paint

really it's all about what Laker team shows up, not what Boston team shows

if the Lakers get going in the 1st quarter and start the game hitting shots, it's a wrap

should be good game though, you know everyone will be playing hard

and fuck that faggot Nate Robinson... why didn't he flex his muscles @ the Lakers yesterday after his garbage time layup?

what a lame NBA player haha!  dude is a joke

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #305 on: June 16, 2010, 12:24:33 PM »

but well try

lol Umm...yeah. Well, when a team beats another team....you could say.."they won cus they scored more points".  Riveting analysis though lol

The reason I say out toughed and had more heart...is because by all indications, the Lakers SHOULD win this game. Home court advantage, #1 seed vs #4 seed. Defending champs. Perkins out. If the Celtics win a game 7 ON the Lakers home floor in the finals...it will be one of (if not THE..) the most crushing defeats ever for the Lakers.

Yeah, but saying toughness and heart is as cliche as you can get.  Now, if you were to say they dominated the Lakers in the paint that's a different story.  But they haven't, because there are games where the lakers big men played better.  So any professional analysis that talks about heart should resign right away.  Anybody can attribute any win to heart. 

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #306 on: June 16, 2010, 12:38:29 PM »

but well try

Yeah, but saying toughness and heart is as cliche as you can get.  Now, if you were to say they dominated the Lakers in the paint that's a different story.  But they haven't, because there are games where the lakers big men played better.  So any professional analysis that talks about heart should resign right away.  Anybody can attribute any win to heart. 

Not necessarily. You mean you havent seen a team show more heart in a game...and still lose? Ive seen it a million times. What Im saying makes sense like I said, because every indication would tell you that the Lakers should win a game 7 in LA. Toughness isnt just physical, its also mental. If both teams play with the same amount of heart and mental/physical toughness...the Lakers should win.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #307 on: June 16, 2010, 12:44:33 PM »
damn dope game...but they got shut down easy dogs
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #308 on: June 16, 2010, 12:58:05 PM »
damn dope game...but they got shut down easy dogs

yea it was a blow out, i mean we gotten blown out in 08 also in the last game but this isnt the 08 lakers and this isnt the 08 celtics.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #309 on: June 16, 2010, 01:45:48 PM »

but well try

Not necessarily. You mean you havent seen a team show more heart in a game...and still lose? Ive seen it a million times. What Im saying makes sense like I said, because every indication would tell you that the Lakers should win a game 7 in LA. Toughness isnt just physical, its also mental. If both teams play with the same amount of heart and mental/physical toughness...the Lakers should win.

Showing heart depends on the personality of a player. 

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #310 on: June 16, 2010, 01:52:24 PM »
Game Over  ;) Lakeshow Repeats

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #311 on: June 16, 2010, 04:49:28 PM »
thats what i got my money on but it aint over...you think paul, kg, allen jus gon give in...haha come on
rondo?

Game Over  ;) Lakeshow Repeats
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #312 on: June 16, 2010, 08:03:01 PM »
there was one belligerent celtics fan at the bar yesterday, niggas lucky he was wit his wife and kids. nigga shut up after basically the whole bar was gettin in an uproar.

i dont care if ur a celtics fan as long as ur not wearing a jersey or being loud, but this old nigga was clappin as loud as he can and screaming for the celtics.

Is that not what a fan does when his/her team is playing?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #313 on: June 16, 2010, 08:04:17 PM »

Is that not what a fan does when his/her team is playing?

i dont know it just seems stupid and disrespectful yelling that shit out at a lakers bar full of laker fan drunks

theremedy360

« Reply #314 on: June 16, 2010, 08:08:03 PM »
Looks like Gasol silenced all the doubters, 17 pts, 13 rebs, and 9 assists. Beast.