Author Topic: World Cup teams explained to an average American - LOL  (Read 2600 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: World Cup teams explained to an average American - LOL
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2010, 02:49:17 PM »
Let's sum this up

-Obviously, it's fine if you don't like something....nobody is forcing you to. 
-Anybody that disses the other sport with stupid reasons is a moron

I'm tired of watching every football/soccer/sports thread turn into stupid ass disses from both sides. 

ok yeah...pretty much sums it up.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2010, 02:56:14 PM »
hi haters  :-* you dont like soccer thats good, go watch basketball or your gay american handball.

see....shit like this. ^^

I didnt diss soccer. But American Football is "gay"...while prancing around with your hands in the air (dont wanna get em dirty now) like a fuckin sissy, kicking a little ball around and falling on the ground writhing in pain anytime another player touches your jersey.....no...not gay at all.

iu could find ten similar comments the other way tho ya know? its all relative anyway end a the day im just gunna be placing bets and drinking so who relli give a fuck lol

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2010, 03:00:31 PM »
Let's sum this up

-Obviously, it's fine if you don't like something....nobody is forcing you to. 
-Anybody that disses the other sport with stupid reasons is a moron

I'm tired of watching every football/soccer/sports thread turn into stupid ass disses from both sides. 

ay fuck you!!

lol

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2010, 09:49:41 PM »
hi haters  :-* you dont like soccer thats good, go watch basketball or your gay american handball.

I didnt diss soccer. But American Football is "gay"...while prancing around with your hands in the air (dont wanna get em dirty now) like a fuckin sissy, kicking a little ball around and falling on the ground writhing in pain anytime another player touches your jersey.....no...not gay at all.
:'( dont cry like your typical american

'EclipZe

« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2010, 11:02:52 PM »
lol nice way to describe all the teams.... ;p

« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2010, 10:37:49 AM »

:'( dont cry like your typical american

lol@ typical America. Because the term Eurofag came from Europeans reputations as tough guys lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

theremedy360

« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2010, 11:15:15 AM »

I love when Soccer fans call US sports gay, just priceless. Keep it up my man.

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2010, 11:26:31 AM »
the bigger question to me is, why do Americans always feel the need to cry out when they "dont care" about things? i dont care about a lot of American things, yet i never talk shit because of this. so what's the deal niggas?

they dont care cause they suck at this game.
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2010, 12:08:15 PM »
the bigger question to me is, why do Americans always feel the need to cry out when they "dont care" about things? i dont care about a lot of American things, yet i never talk shit because of this. so what's the deal niggas?

they dont care cause they suck at this game.

If we suck at it...its because we dont care. That makes far more sense doesnt it? Think about things in your life that you care about...chances are, youre pretty good at them. The things you dont care about...chances are, youre not as good at them. 

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2010, 01:10:09 PM »

look man, forget all the gay stuff...the reason people dont like american sports like baseball and football is because there is more emphasis on analyzing little bits and pieces, predictions, hype about players going here there, what formation, tactics they pic, etc.......than the ACTUAL GAME

most soccer fans hate to watch analysis, opening ceremony, commercials, etc, extra hype, they just wanna get down to the damn game and stay glued to tv for every sec so u dont miss anything.  Soccer is a chess game, yes its not gonna be full on 90min back and forth u need to be super human for that, so obviously some parts of it game slows down so they catch the breath. 

So u see if they didnt waste so much time in analyzing football and stopping the game every 5sec to review the game, it'll have more fans and interest.  And there isnt much that u see different in NFL year in year out, same plays, same tackles, same runs, same throws, etc.....thats why its not memorable, i be u as a fan cant recall many important moments from even last years playoffs.  Soccer is not forgettable, every game counts, every goal is important and every game is history.  Thats the difference. 

« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2010, 01:26:00 PM »

look man, forget all the gay stuff...the reason people dont like american sports like baseball and football is because there is more emphasis on analyzing little bits and pieces, predictions, hype about players going here there, what formation, tactics they pic, etc.......than the ACTUAL GAME

most soccer fans hate to watch analysis, opening ceremony, commercials, etc, extra hype, they just wanna get down to the damn game and stay glued to tv for every sec so u dont miss anything.  Soccer is a chess game, yes its not gonna be full on 90min back and forth u need to be super human for that, so obviously some parts of it game slows down so they catch the breath. 

So u see if they didnt waste so much time in analyzing football and stopping the game every 5sec to review the game, it'll have more fans and interest.  And there isnt much that u see different in NFL year in year out, same plays, same tackles, same runs, same throws, etc.....thats why its not memorable, i be u as a fan cant recall many important moments from even last years playoffs.  Soccer is not forgettable, every game counts, every goal is important and every game is history.  Thats the difference. 

Youre only looking at it from the perspective of a Soccer fan. To Football fans, Soccer is in NO way a chess match. Football is. I dont even see how that can be debated. Especially when you said yourself Football is so much more about formation, tactics, and analysis. Football is a game of X's and O's as they say. Its about strategy. There is a reason an offensive playbook in the NFL is the size of an encyclopedia. There are tons of twists and turns, within one game. Whereas soccer doesnt feel that way. And I actually like watching Soccer during the World Cup. Just hard to follow it all the time. Football has plenty of fans lol. And its growing. Like I said...check the attendance everytime they go to London and play. Or Mexico and play. Or wherever. If you dont realize the way Football changes as time goes on...then its because you arent educated enough on the game. Maybe you can say the same for Football fans...about Soccer. Cus to us, it doesnt seem to have changed EVER. Its the same shit. Running back and forth, very little strategy, very little ACTUAL action that matters. The game is active, it IS nonstop. But it seems like you can count the amount of important plays in a Soccer game on one hand. The only reason why EVERY goal is so important in Soccer, is cus there hardly any of them. The only reason you stay glued to the tv, is because it would be a damn shame to watch an entire Soccer game and MISS the one second of relevant action during the whole game.

MediumL

« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2010, 01:31:03 PM »
Fuck off Rugby >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NFL

Your shitty stop start game that involves putting the players in cotten wool padding is crap compared to rugby. True people watch the NFL in the UK but usually just the Final cause its so hyped by the American media and pushed upon us.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2010, 03:47:03 PM »
Fuck off Rugby >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NFL

Your shitty stop start game that involves putting the players in cotten wool padding is crap compared to rugby. True people watch the NFL in the UK but usually just the Final cause its so hyped by the American media and pushed upon us.

lol There will be an NFL team in London at some point. Poor Rugby.  Its like watching your little sister play Football lol. Yeah, they have no pads. No pads because they hit like pussies. In Basketball they dont wear pads either. Why? Because they dont get hit as hard as Football. In Soccer they dont wear pads. Why? Cus they dont get hit as hard as football. Rugby is no different. Its just that the players are fuckin morons compared to those other sports.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2010, 09:17:05 PM »
if Ray Lewis in his absolute prime played Rugby, men would have been killed.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2010, 11:07:30 PM »
hahah football is way bettter than soccer. i dont even see how you can debate this shit.

You just can't defend this.