Author Topic: So I tried watching the world cup today  (Read 1254 times)

Jaydc

So I tried watching the world cup today
« on: June 15, 2010, 02:46:45 AM »
Got about 5 minutes out of me.The boring passing back and forth nearly put me to sleep.How guys kicking a ball to eachother nonstop is exciting is way beyond me.But that annoying noise with those fucking instruments was hilariously awkward.At first I was like what the fuck is that?And the commentator was HORRIBLE I could hear him breathing into the microphone evey few seconds deeply.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
Re: So I tried watching the world cup today
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2010, 03:00:50 AM »
Soccer is for Fob's
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2010, 03:25:11 AM »
Got about 5 minutes out of me.The boring passing back and forth nearly put me to sleep.How guys kicking a ball to eachother nonstop is exciting is way beyond me.But that annoying noise with those fucking instruments was hilariously awkward.At first I was like what the fuck is that?And the commentator was HORRIBLE I could hear him breathing into the microphone evey few seconds deeply.

Which game was it?

Most games have been horrible so far. Kicking a ball to each other could be exciting. But unfortunately there are many teams who have no offensive skills at all, and even worse is that nearly all teams play with only one real striker. I hope Ivory Coast vs Portugal 'll be a quality match.

PS: I don't get how people can be excited about baseball. And most Hockey matches I've seen have been pretty boring too. But I don't start threads about it.
Enjoy your Hockey/ American football game or whatever and stop hatin' :sleep:
« Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 03:30:36 AM by still not decided »

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2010, 03:45:05 AM »
its more exciting if your nations actually participating ;D

but on the real most of the group section isnt up to much it will be better in the knockouts more tension

the champions league is probably a better spectacle

saying that thought argentina nigeria was a cracking game even though it ended 1-0...Messi should have had a hat trick

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2010, 03:54:19 AM »
What is so hard to understand that in every sport there will be boring games and exciting games?  Not every movie you see is exciting, not every book you read is worth it, not every tv show you watch is amazing, not every baseball game is exciting (some people love 10-9 type of games while others love 1-0 type of games), not every basketball game is exciting...the list goes fucking on and on. 

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2010, 05:13:12 AM »
Well the World Cup is whack so far. That's just the truth. Any World Cup in which Germany is playing the by far most attractive football is in big trouble.

Plus the Goalkeepers have been TERRRIIIIBLE
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2010, 05:22:24 AM »
How big of a factor is this, Bundesliga has been playing with the world cup ball since Februrary? 

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2010, 05:33:27 AM »
How big of a factor is this, Bundesliga has been playing with the world cup ball since Februrary? 

I don't know. But it sure helps. Then again I don't see why niggas are complaining, they had every right to introduce the ball to whatever league they are playing in, didn't they? It's not like the Bundesliga had an exclusive deal with this ball.
Also, Ribery wasn't great in his first game either  :D
I've played with this ball too... didn't notice anything too crazy about it, but then again, I'm far from being a pro
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Jaydc

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2010, 05:38:31 AM »

I don't know. But it sure helps. Then again I don't see why niggas are complaining, they had every right to introduce the ball to whatever league they are playing in, didn't they? It's not like the Bundesliga had an exclusive deal with this ball.
Also, Ribery wasn't great in his first game either  :D
I've played with this ball too... didn't notice anything too crazy about it, but then again, I'm far from being a pro

No homo?

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2010, 06:24:13 AM »
 :sleep:

kemizt

theremedy360

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2010, 08:36:51 AM »
Those fuckin horns are so annoying, it's like a 10 year old's birthday party or something.

westsiderider323

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2010, 08:39:10 AM »
VUVUZELAS!!

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2010, 08:45:36 AM »
Those fuckin horns are so annoying, it's like a 10 year old's birthday party or something.
http://www.bookofjoe.com/2010/06/how-to-tune-out-the-vuvuzela-buzz-on-a-samsung-tv.html

Havent tested it out on my tv yet cuz I already got custom EQ settings in place, hopefully the ban goes through.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2010, 08:47:40 AM »
8)  fuck watching a 0-0 tie
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2010, 09:36:59 AM »

This can't be an excuse. It just happened that Germany was on fire while the Aussies were horrible. Most teams play like shit because they look tired and risk nothing (or who just simply suck) I guess the Vuvuzelas are a bigger factor because concentration is def. a problem.