Author Topic: Kobe for finals MVP...  (Read 973 times)

teecee

Kobe for finals MVP...
« on: June 16, 2010, 12:52:18 PM »
Kobe has been shooting well, he's been consistent, and has had some otherworldly moments.

Not one other player has been consistently good in the finals. 

Kobe wins it whether Lakers win or lose (unless he shits the bed in game 7).

You know, after last night, I think its pretty safe to say neither team is that great.   There are so many good players in the NBA, but when it comes down to it, very few good teams.  With the inconsistency of the Lakers and Celtics, its safe to say neither will be mentioned with all time great teams.

Anyway, I don't even like him like some of ya'll, but Kobe for finals MVP

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Kobe for finals MVP...
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2010, 12:56:00 PM »
yea of course, assuming everyone not name kobe on the team steps up. if not its gonna be rondos for the taking.

even though i love rondos talent, i cant truly like ANY guard that cant shoot, its like a center that cant dunk, a sports car that doesnt drive fast.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2010, 03:43:33 PM »
If the Lakers win it it's Kobe obviously, unless he goes 6-21 and Gasol drops 60 in Game 7.

If the Celtics win I'd give it to Rondo. Not because he's is sooooooooo good, but because everybody else on the Celitics has had at least 2-3 off-games.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2010, 03:51:50 PM »
If the Lakers win it it's Kobe obviously, unless he goes 6-21 and Gasol drops 60 in Game 7.

If the Celtics win I'd give it to Rondo. Not because he's is sooooooooo good, but because everybody else on the Celitics has had at least 2-3 off-games.

rondo didnt have a good game 6 either. lol i can shoot better freethrows than this nigga

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2010, 03:53:36 PM »
If Kobe has an off Game 7; scores like 21 points, a few assists & rebounds; he's still going to get it.

Like somebody said, "If Gasol drops 60"; even if that was the case, they'd still probably give it to Kobe.

If the Celtics win, I hope they give it to Rondo; I think they'd have to unless Ray Allen had a ridiculous game.

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2010, 04:13:33 AM »
Rondo has been very up and down aswell in the Finals ... anyways  I dont know about a  MVP going 4 for 17 for the FT line , that's just pathetic for a pro player ...

Obviously cant be named MVP , but the Celtic with the most constant impact ( minus Game 1) in this series has been Tony Allen... without his D on Kobe , this Finals would be already over ...

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2010, 09:25:07 AM »
If Kobe has an off Game 7; scores like 21 points, a few assists & rebounds; he's still going to get it.

Like somebody said, "If Gasol drops 60"; even if that was the case, they'd still probably give it to Kobe.

If the Celtics win, I hope they give it to Rondo; I think they'd have to unless Ray Allen had a ridiculous game.

yea he wouldnt get the finals mvp he dropped 60, because he hasnt been consistent during this series

theremedy360

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2010, 10:01:00 AM »

Like it or not, Kobe has easily been the most consistent in the series (although Pau has played GREAT when his game is on)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2010, 10:16:27 AM »

Like it or not, Kobe has easily been the most consistent in the series (although Pau has played GREAT when his game is on)

He has, but you know that he's the poster boy, he'd get the award because God forbid it went to someone else.

They would bring back the LA riots if they gave it to anybody else.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2010, 10:21:53 AM »

He has, but you know that he's the poster boy, he'd get the award because God forbid it went to someone else.

If a player on the losing team could win the MVP....Im pretty positive some people on here (NIK) would take a Kobe MVP with a Lakers loss in the finals over a Lakers win in the finals without Kobe being the MVP lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2010, 12:05:50 PM »

If a player on the losing team could win the MVP....Im pretty positive some people on here (NIK) would take a Kobe MVP with a Lakers loss in the finals over a Lakers win in the finals without Kobe being the MVP lol

im assuming ur talking about the finals MVP?

cuz if not kobe should of gotten ATLEAST one mvp the time nash had his back 2 back.

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2010, 12:42:53 PM »

don't get mad because you don't know what it's like to root for a HOME team, D-Rob fan. :-*

« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2010, 12:51:16 PM »

cuz if not kobe should of gotten ATLEAST one mvp the time nash had his back 2 back.

finals MVP

nash was a better leader  ;)
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2010, 12:52:36 PM »

don't get mad because you don't know what it's like to root for a HOME team, D-Rob fan. :-*

overrated. If I lived in LA I still wouldnt become a superficial fairweather Laker fan either  8)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2010, 01:05:45 PM »

finals MVP

nash was a better leader  ;)

you can say that, but kobe was phenomenal during those years, easily an mvp candidate/winner imo.