Author Topic: Ya'll are so naive for thinking these leaked records are ''unfinished''  (Read 1126 times)

Gambler

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Raw Impact

i think the track was finished bar the hook ...

the verses were complete and the beat was finished ... they just were going to add the hook

but both Dre & Jay Z would need to redo their vocals after hearing the Crooked I version

he showed them how they should be riding that beat ... properly.

ikke

i can agree wit the leakes bein leaked specially, but why would they be 'downgraded' or unfinished? doesnt make sense at all
it creates hype, especially after 10 years of silence.
Then you can complain about it leaking, which is promo.

And you can see how it's received, people can help you make it better.
If fans like it, create buzz over release.
If fans don't like it, no problem just an unfinished leak.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
I don't believe Dre intentionally leaks "downgraded" tracks.  If anything, Dre fusses over a track forever and ever until it's perfect, then half the time decides to scrap the song anyway.  That's why it takes so long for a Dr. Dre album to come out.  But I don't think he would "downgrade" a song.  Dre's too particular about how a song sounds.  He wouldn't want people to hear a Dr. Dre song, intentionally made worse.  Just my opinion.
it's not just an opinion, it's the truth ;)

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
i can agree wit the leakes bein leaked specially, but why would they be 'downgraded' or unfinished? doesnt make sense at all

yes, but there ACTUALLY is a diffrence between finished and unfinished track, so if some1 wants a serious opinion, he would leak final version, or the one like 'crack a bottle' which was unfinished, but very close to the final one

ikke

yes, but there ACTUALLY is a diffrence between finished and unfinished track, so if some1 wants a serious opinion, he would leak final version, or the one like 'crack a bottle' which was unfinished, but very close to the final one
Like I said, this creates anticipation and if the fans don't like it he can just throw it away without losing face.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Like I said, this creates anticipation and if the fans don't like it he can just throw it away without losing face.
um have u read what i wrote?

Funkstradamus

yeah i beleive the shit is leaked on purpose to get a reaction...if the reaction is good (ex Crack A Bottle) then it drops...if not then its back to the lab...Dr Dre is waaaaaaaaaay too guarded with his shit for it to leak out on accident....hell he is trying to sue Wideawake to stop the release of shit he made 15 years ago at Death Row...

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!

the verses were complete and the beat was finished ... they just were going to add the hook

but both Dre & Jay Z would need to redo their vocals after hearing the Crooked I version

i disagree with that,if crooked came out with his song on that,it wouldn't do nothing, but i got to remember west coast bias on this forum if one likes it,they swear it would go double plat  :-\ yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Gambler

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Raw Impact

i disagree with that,if crooked came out with his song on that,it wouldn't do nothing, but i got to remember west coast bias on this forum if one likes it,they swear it would go double plat  :-\ yell

u disagree with what exactly?

that the track was practically finished or that Crooked I rode that beat better than Dre & Jigga?

Bias? I really don't get your post...

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
yeah i beleive the shit is leaked on purpose to get a reaction...if the reaction is good (ex Crack A Bottle) then it drops...if not then its back to the lab...Dr Dre is waaaaaaaaaay too guarded with his shit for it to leak out on accident....hell he is trying to sue Wideawake to stop the release of shit he made 15 years ago at Death Row...
yeah, but i still don't think Dre liked the fact that the version with Eminem rapping his part, was uploaded on the internet.
he was probably happy that it became popular though

OG Hack Wilson

8)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
They are leaked intentionally, true, but it's to support Dre's headphones and Recovery, not to "test the waters."
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
They are leaked intentionally, true, but it's to support Dre's headphones and Recovery, not to "test the waters."
fuck recovery, dre dont care bout it.. if so its bout the headphones, hes in love with those headphones, couse jimmy prolly got a nice profit from it

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Cat is that u homie...i ask cause i see u got that (BC POWDA)which is your production company name or your publishing name....but yeah your wright,he is way to guarded.. was he like this back in yalls  wrecken crew days?

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
no way it's to support Recovery, that doesn't make sense at all