Author Topic: Ya'll are so naive for thinking these leaked records are ''unfinished''  (Read 1123 times)

Prof@ssor

Seriously that shit makes me laugh every time i read it.

Take a look at these Dr. Dre records for example, all of them are already finished, mastered, mixed etc...but, I truly believe, they downgrade the quality ON PURPOSE to make you believe it's unfinished.
Many people already heard ''Ester Dean'' on the chorus, and Dre has been working on this record since february or march, you actually think he still hasn't finished the song? And if he didn't why would he release it?!

Face it people it's all to test the waters. It's called marketing, and most of you eat that shit.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
So don't listen to Detox. :D

2dog

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Yeah its to test reactions
Sig cut down, keep decent sized.

Can you picture 2dog's prophecy?
Stress in the city, the cops is hot for me
The projects is full of bullets, the bodies is droppin
There ain't no stoppin me

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca</a>

jman91331

That's bullshit. Why would you leak some unfinished shit to test the waters? That's like jackin off in front of a girl to show her you can fuck good. Knock it off with the conspiracy theories. 

da chronic

• Muthafuckin' OG
i cant agree ... Whats the purpose of leaking an unfinished track ? I dont see whats the marketing reason. I believe dre is still working on it

whenever he started it, he can take a pause, work on other tracks then come back to this one...

The D.O.C and

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround

Take a look at these Dr. Dre records for example, all of them are already finished, mastered, mixed etc...but, I truly believe, they downgrade the quality ON PURPOSE to make you believe it's unfinished.
Many people already heard ''Ester Dean'' on the chorus, and Dre has been working on this record since february or march, you actually think he still hasn't finished the song? And if he didn't why would he release it?!

Face it people it's all to test the waters. It's called marketing, and most of you eat that shit.

i believe in marketing, many of em bein really tricky, but what u wrote its (no ofense) bullshit.. if he would want to see a reaction, he would leak more advanced track, not that much unfinished version.. i feel interscope/dre/dre and jimmy bein not really honest with us, but its not how u explained that, totally

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
the first leak of crack a bottle was not finished, i don't see how you can say otherwise

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
the first leak of crack a bottle was not finished, i don't see how you can say otherwise

that was just a leak, not any marketing trick, so nothin weird in that

this theory is fail..

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i think that does happen sometime but not in this case, the thing i'm trip'n on is they say this muthafucca was done awhile ago like a couple of months bacc and it's still not mastered? quik wasn't lying what he said about dre yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i think that does happen sometime but not in this case, the thing i'm trip'n on is they say this muthafucca was done awhile ago like a couple of months bacc and it's still not mastered? quik wasn't lying what he said about dre yell
what he said?

Portugoal

99.9% of all leaked songs are leaked on purpose. I never believed the supposed Detox reference joints were any different.

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
beat is plain dre is definitely still working on it. There was no hook some dumbass leaked it hopefully dre will release the final version

JohnnyL

I don't believe Dre intentionally leaks "downgraded" tracks.  If anything, Dre fusses over a track forever and ever until it's perfect, then half the time decides to scrap the song anyway.  That's why it takes so long for a Dr. Dre album to come out.  But I don't think he would "downgrade" a song.  Dre's too particular about how a song sounds.  He wouldn't want people to hear a Dr. Dre song, intentionally made worse.  Just my opinion.

Jaydc

I think the leaks are completely intentional to test the waters with the music.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i can agree wit the leakes bein leaked specially, but why would they be 'downgraded' or unfinished? doesnt make sense at all