Author Topic: I hope Ice Cube works wit Beyonce', that shit would be hot  (Read 850 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

I hope Ice Cube works wit Beyonce', that shit would be hot
« on: June 30, 2010, 09:20:51 PM »
i'm just thinking about how the two would sound together and musically they mesh together greatly.  some1 tell Cube to call up J to hit up ol girl and do tha dam thang.  some summertime westcoast shit would hit, plus it's always hot in Texas
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 09:22:37 PM by evrywer i go i c nygaz kyln nygaz 25 2 lyf if jus kyl a nyga »

westsiderider323

Re: I hope Ice Cube works wit Beyonce', that shit would be hot
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2010, 09:25:40 PM »
 :bomb:

no

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2010, 09:43:29 PM »
u just trippin cuz she's a pop star.  ice cube featuring beyonce would be an instant hit foreal foreal.  their voices compliment each other's.  get ur head outchur ass for a second and try 2 imagine that combo.  shit could blow up off of the strength of the song ACTUALLY BEING GOOD verses it just being big on the commercial side bcuz it's 2 superstars.

G-Funk

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2010, 09:59:36 PM »
hahaha sorry man, I pictured this and laughed.
but hey, who knows

amazing25

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2010, 10:04:42 PM »
this cant be life.

Ayo, D12's Bizzare and Justin Bieber. Or better yet, Oliver feat 50...  :-X Kinda Not sure who is B and Who is Cube in this collabo  :laugh:

"Fucking magnets, how do they work?"

westsiderider323

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2010, 10:11:57 PM »
u just trippin cuz she's a pop star.  ice cube featuring beyonce would be an instant hit foreal foreal.  their voices compliment each other's.  get ur head outchur ass for a second and try 2 imagine that combo.  shit could blow up off of the strength of the song ACTUALLY BEING GOOD verses it just being big on the commercial side bcuz it's 2 superstars.

cube and lady gaga would be some shit tho

acgrundy

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2010, 10:24:41 PM »
The wsc song w/ Mariah Carey is great...I love that song.  Chicks singing is cool...and I like the mix between chicks singing and the guys rapping...it was one of the great ingredients of the great music from the 90's.

amazing25

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2010, 10:56:37 PM »
The wsc song w/ Mariah Carey is great...I love that song.  Chicks singing is cool...and I like the mix between chicks singing and the guys rapping...it was one of the great ingredients of the great music from the 90's.

:o YOu Gotta Put No homo to that one bruh..

Guys Rapping?

That sounds gay as fuck. I like Chicks signing and guys rapping  :D

Young Moooooolah

Fraxxx

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2010, 11:03:57 PM »

Guys Rapping?

Young Moooooolah

You seem a little too excited about that. Shoulda put a 'no homo' to your post. ;)
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2010, 11:06:36 PM »
Beyonce's pop sound doesn't match Cubes. Cube works better with soulful singers like Marsha Ambrosius or Jill Scott, who by the way would blow Beyonce out the water vocally
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

acgrundy

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2010, 11:34:22 PM »

Guys Rapping?

Young Moooooolah

I'm not the one instantly coming to homosexual thoughts when I read the words "guys rapping"

There is nothing more gay than writing "no homo" after something you have just wrote.  Yes, I like guys rapping.  I'm pretty sure EVERYONE on this forum does too.  I'm a fan of ice cube, 2pac, snoop, dre, eazy, e-40, etc.  I'm NOT a fan of chicks rapping, however I am a fan of chicks singing.

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2010, 12:59:16 AM »
I got a remix of Destiny Child's song "Soldier" with Ice Cube, if u want some Cube/Beyonce

Its also got Bun B & Ray Cash on it.. 

http://limelinx.com/files/f38a60681d05e75c7e452ebfa51c3102

but me personally i don't think it would be too great. All Cube needs is some dope production and a good hook

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2010, 07:43:54 AM »
yeah thats pretty gangsta :LMAO:

KEVIN RONIK

« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2010, 07:46:39 AM »
I WANT TO HEAR A SONG WITH ICE T AND BOY GEORGE.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2010, 08:22:13 AM »

Guys Rapping?

Young Moooooolah

You seem a little too excited about that. Shoulda put a 'no homo' to your post. ;)
Hahah

kemizt