Author Topic: LEBRON is joining Heat with Wade and Bosh  (Read 3520 times)

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
LEBRON is joining Heat with Wade and Bosh
« on: July 07, 2010, 05:51:35 AM »
edit: LeBron is there too now. Wow.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2010, 06:31:24 PM by Halu Sination »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Chris Bosh set to sign with Miami Heat, alongside Wade
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2010, 06:16:20 AM »
If this is true and James doesn't join them, he's done in terms of winning a ring for the rest of his prime
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2010, 07:37:23 AM »
Bosh and Wade together will be interesting to follow. I know I'll be watching a lot more Heat games this season. Like Halu Sination said, they need to fill roster spots. It will take more than a year to find the right role players for the team to reach it's full potential.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2010, 09:18:50 AM »
It's funny that even thought this is the news, it's still "What is LeBron going to do?".

If this is true and James doesn't join them, he's done in terms of winning a ring for the rest of his prime

True that.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2010, 09:34:12 AM »
Clearly i can see Lebron signing with these guys to contend for a championship, along with bosh taking less money for the simple fact is that they dont have any STATE INCOME TAX in Florida which means "" Mo money $$ mo money $$ mo money $$ ""

Wade and 'Bron are friends that frequently hang out together. Wades even been qouted saying he plays with 'bron more than some of his teammates. When hes up in cleveland for an NBA game he even stays at 'brons ohio mansion. They are both very unselfish players, wade willed that team to the playoffs this year with CBA players lol and got a few triple doubles.

Look for NBA role players/veterans taking a pay cut to get a name for themselves on the biggest stage in the NBA - the playoffs-  in order to compete for a championship ring with these 3 powerhouse players.

westsiderider323

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2010, 09:38:02 AM »
fuck miami i still hate d-wade they aint gon win shit everyone forgettin bout orlando and boston already

Lunatic

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2010, 09:51:51 AM »
I knew Bosh was gonna fuck us. FUCK. Toronto has such bad luck. I got too excited when I saw the Bosh to Cleveland rumors for Hickson, Varejao, West/Parker & a Draft Pick. That would have been GREAT value. I love Varejao and Hickson has potential. West/Parker would be nice role players. Now he's going to Miami and not only may we not get ANYTHING (sign with Mia) but even if it is sign and trade, Miami has SHIT all to offer us. I don't fucking want Beasley. This fucking sucks lol.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2010, 11:17:40 AM »
I knew Bosh was gonna fuck us. FUCK. Toronto has such bad luck. I got too excited when I saw the Bosh to Cleveland rumors for Hickson, Varejao, West/Parker & a Draft Pick. That would have been GREAT value. I love Varejao and Hickson has potential. West/Parker would be nice role players. Now he's going to Miami and not only may we not get ANYTHING (sign with Mia) but even if it is sign and trade, Miami has SHIT all to offer us. I don't fucking want Beasley. This fucking sucks lol.

lol. I was watching ESPN and Bosh said he simply didn't want to play for Cleveland. It does suck. Like you said though, a sign and trade in this case is useless, you might as well just let Bosh walk.

machete

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2010, 07:09:27 PM »
what a waste

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2010, 09:28:52 PM »
Clearly i can see Lebron signing with these guys to contend for a championship, along with bosh taking less money for the simple fact is that they dont have any STATE INCOME TAX in Florida which means "" Mo money $$ mo money $$ mo money $$ ""
People frequently talk about the no income tax in Florida/Texas, but it never seems to give any teams in those states an advantage.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2010, 10:12:52 PM »
Just heard LeBron flew down there tonight; looks like we got a new big 3 in town.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2010, 01:08:45 AM »
People frequently talk about the no income tax in Florida/Texas, but it never seems to give any teams in those states an advantage.

The state's not going to garnish bosh, wade, or lebron's checks.. plus im assuming those guys are going to make up whatever they are losing on a max contract out on endorsement deals.

People are saying this is going to hurt lebron james legacy, but its a fact success cures all.. look at kobe , the media grilled his ass for raping the white girl in colorado.. but now they're in love all over again with him.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2010, 02:57:27 AM »

The state's not going to garnish bosh, wade, or lebron's checks.. plus im assuming those guys are going to make up whatever they are losing on a max contract out on endorsement deals.

People are saying this is going to hurt lebron james legacy, but its a fact success cures all.. look at kobe , the media grilled his ass for raping the white girl in colorado.. but now they're in love all over again with him.

lol yes it does, MJ and Kobe didnt need to join with 2 other legit superstars to compete for a ring.

man this is hilarious what happened to all the lebron bandwagoners that said the cavs were gonna take it last year and the year before? lol at saying now the team isnt talented what happened to all the talk the cavs were better than the lakers?

honestly most lebron fans are damn pathetic. i knew that cavs team wasnt gonna make it out, ive said this before the season even began, honestly i thought it was gonna be magic or celtics (well that changed during mid season but they damn surprised everyone) magic had legit depth to go to the finals this year.

i think it would of been alot better if jamison came off as the 6th man because him and lebron cant co-exists on the offensive end together, but i didnt expect much for a mid season trade anyways. u can say cavs had the depth to go to the finals but i knew if lebron was that go to guy for the last shot or to bring the tempo on the wire he just wouldnt come through, but if that team had carmelo thats a different story, before kobe broke the all time nba record with most game winning buzzer beaters this year with 6, melo held it with 5.

lebron just isnt clutch enough, never saw it in him.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2010, 09:56:38 AM »
^^ if you put kobe on the cav's they wouldnt get to the finals.. teams would load up on him.. and who's kobe gonna kick it out to? an inconsistent moe williams? Varajeo who gets all his points off layups? do u remember kobe bryant looking dejected when he used to get shut down by the suns in the playoffs? Same result would happen in Cleveland IF kobe put on that cav jersey.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2010, 03:15:32 PM »
^^ if you put kobe on the cav's they wouldnt get to the finals.. teams would load up on him.. and who's kobe gonna kick it out to? an inconsistent moe williams? Varajeo who gets all his points off layups? do u remember kobe bryant looking dejected when he used to get shut down by the suns in the playoffs? Same result would happen in Cleveland IF kobe put on that cav jersey.

lets do the 09 cavs as the 10 cavs r a much better team

smush parker< mo williams
sasha< delonte west
Kwame brown<big z
luke walton< anybody on that fucking team.

i mean your ridiculous

kobe and williams would fit perfectly as williams basically plays the 2 guard as lebron runs the offense, like i said before he would be perfect fit on the lakers.

lol lebron isnt clutch, he cant take the last shots he cant make 5 in a row to win a game in the playoffs down the wire, he proved that to us for basically 3 years now.

kobe on that team would be fucking he actually has skills rather than just use his athleticism to drive in to the hole and run pick and rolls.

homie your view of things r so one sided.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.