Author Topic: 2010 NBA Playoffs: The regular Season don't mean Sh#t!  (Read 1636 times)

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
Re: 2010 NBA Playoffs: The regular Season don't mean Sh#t!
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2010, 10:43:25 PM »
lebron is too cocky and his antics are not cute, thats why people dont like him. the shit talk, the dancing, the singing, chest pumpin,etc... no one likes a douchebag who thinks he's the shit cuz he plays some sport really good.  he acts like he owns the world, when in reallity its just basketball, a form of entertainment, this stuff does not change the world for him to think he's so great and going down in history, etc....at the end of the day NONE of this shit matters, him and other cocky athletes, rappers, etc need too realize that. 

about nba playoffs; west is so much more exciting, i dont care about east until the finals really...cleveland-lakers final will be exciting

Im not a Lebron FAN really. But apparently...people like him lol. He is easily the most popular player in the league. I think alot of people dont see him as cocky....they see him as having fun. And thats why he's is popular. People like players who show emotion. Now Kobe, HE is seen as cocky and people dont like him.

Jersey sales and merchandise say otherwise, Kobe is still the most popular player in the league. Now if LeBron played in a bigger market, maybe things would be different. Until then...

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2010, 11:37:33 AM »
lebron is too cocky and his antics are not cute, thats why people dont like him. the shit talk, the dancing, the singing, chest pumpin,etc... no one likes a douchebag who thinks he's the shit cuz he plays some sport really good.  he acts like he owns the world, when in reallity its just basketball, a form of entertainment, this stuff does not change the world for him to think he's so great and going down in history, etc....at the end of the day NONE of this shit matters, him and other cocky athletes, rappers, etc need too realize that. 

about nba playoffs; west is so much more exciting, i dont care about east until the finals really...cleveland-lakers final will be exciting

Im not a Lebron FAN really. But apparently...people like him lol. He is easily the most popular player in the league. I think alot of people dont see him as cocky....they see him as having fun. And thats why he's is popular. People like players who show emotion. Now Kobe, HE is seen as cocky and people dont like him.

Jersey sales and merchandise say otherwise, Kobe is still the most popular player in the league. Now if LeBron played in a bigger market, maybe things would be different. Until then...

could you imagine if LEBRON played in LA? LOL damn...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2010, 06:46:18 PM »
just cuz YOU dislike lebron doesnt mean the resta the world does too
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Strach

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2010, 08:57:31 AM »
Cavs take Bulls 4-1
Orlando take Bobcats 4-1
Atlanta take Bucks 5-2
Boston take Miami 5-2

Utah take Denver 4-1
Phoenix take Portland 6-3
Spurs take Dallas 5-2
Lakers take Oklahoma 5-2

And people are just hatin on LeBron cos he is good, so far Kobe hasn't had much of threat other than Dwayne Wade in the past few years and now LeBron is here and he is already better than Kobe, so all the Lakers fans try make up excuses for people to hate him, it's ridculous...

westsiderider323

« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2010, 09:01:00 AM »
Cavs take Bulls 4-1
Orlando take Bobcats 4-1
Atlanta take Bucks 5-2
Boston take Miami 5-2

Utah take Denver 4-1
Spurs take Dallas 5-2
Lakers take Oklahoma 5-2

And people are just hatin on LeBron cos he is good, so far Kobe hasn't had much of threat other than Dwayne Wade in the past few years and now LeBron is here and he is already better than Kobe, so all the Lakers fans try make up excuses for people to hate him, it's ridculous...

wtf?? where you gettin these 6 and 5 wins from???

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2010, 09:29:02 AM »
Cavs take Bulls 4-1
Orlando take Bobcats 4-1
Atlanta take Bucks 5-2
Boston take Miami 5-2

Utah take Denver 4-1
Spurs take Dallas 5-2
Lakers take Oklahoma 5-2

Wow, I wouldn't be surprised if this is Enyce^^^
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2010, 06:00:22 PM »
Cavs take Bulls 4-1
Orlando take Bobcats 4-1
Atlanta take Bucks 5-2
Boston take Miami 5-2

Utah take Denver 4-1
Spurs take Dallas 5-2
Lakers take Oklahoma 5-2

lol fuck...we gotta win 5 games?! Thats some bullshit!
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2010, 10:42:45 AM »
Cavs take Bulls 4-1
Orlando take Bobcats 4-1
Atlanta take Bucks 5-2
Boston take Miami 5-2

Utah take Denver 4-1
Spurs take Dallas 5-2
Lakers take Oklahoma 5-2

Spare a thought for hoenix who apparently need to play 9 games to beat the Blazers!

« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2010, 10:53:16 AM »
Cavs take Bulls 4-1
Orlando take Bobcats 4-1
Atlanta take Bucks 5-2
Boston take Miami 5-2

Utah take Denver 4-1
Spurs take Dallas 5-2
Lakers take Oklahoma 5-2

Spare a thought for hoenix who apparently need to play 9 games to beat the Blazers!

hey, what can yah say? The Blazers are a tough team.

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2010, 10:57:20 AM »
Cavs take Bulls 4-1
Orlando take Bobcats 4-1
Atlanta take Bucks 5-2
Boston take Miami 5-2

Utah take Denver 4-1
Spurs take Dallas 5-2
Lakers take Oklahoma 5-2

hey, what can yah say? The Blazers are a tough team.

haha definitely.

Seriously though, what the fuck is this guy on about? Is he just posting up random numbers like its the Lotto?

Strach

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2010, 02:05:59 PM »
If I'm honest, I only really cared about LeBrons result, which Im pretty sure was there or there abouts, so all of you can go grow a fuckin sack, you know how hard it is for me to keep up with Basketball being from Scotland? I only found out about LeBrons move to the Heat like a couple of weeks ago!
Arseholes.

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2010, 02:20:31 PM »
If I'm honest, I only really cared about LeBrons result, which Im pretty sure was there or there abouts, so all of you can go grow a fuckin sack, you know how hard it is for me to keep up with Basketball being from Scotland? I only found out about LeBrons move to the Heat like a couple of weeks ago!
Arseholes.

er...it only happened a couple of weeks ago.

And get out of here with that "how hard it is to keep up with basketball being from Scotland". I'm from Newcastle in England, and live in Leeds. Its the same fucking distance from the US.

If you have the internet and can get on this forum, you can type www.nba.com into a search bar and keep up to date.

Strach

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2010, 02:41:45 PM »
I already knew about that, cos thats how I was keeping up, but I couldnt be arsed going on to it every single fucking day to see if there were any developments, I only ever watch LeBron tbh.
For most people that use this they can just watch the sports channels and find out everything they need to know, and because I never get to watch the games I cant really keep up with much of the other teams, its much easier to predict if you have been able to watch the other teams. And people seemed to just focus on the Phoenix result, nothing else.

'EclipZe

« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2010, 04:05:01 PM »
It's easy, there are like 5 new news items a day and you can see what they are about if you read the capitals.

Just a quick recap video of nba games in 1,5 minutes that can be found on nba.com and your ready.