Author Topic: Under pressure played on new hp beats commercial  (Read 1400 times)

Matty

Re: Under pressure played on new hp beats commercial
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2010, 06:18:15 PM »
quite surprised they used the beat in unfinished form, even if it was just for an ad. yeah dre's getting money and is a legend and everything, but this a pretty embarrassing effort. not cool.

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2010, 06:20:01 PM »
never mind.

Looks nice

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2010, 06:21:49 PM »
like i said b4 all of the white kids started 2 hate something that wasn't even out yet or done that "under pressure" was strickly a track 4 promotion of the head phones and Dr. Dre said it himself a couple days b4 we heard the song.  it's funny how quick people forgot about that and bitched 4 a month about how come that song was gonna be the 1st single off of "Detox" and it wasn't a gangsta record with Snoop on it LMAO!.  

white people kill hip hop, but what else is new.

sorry crakka, that track was the lead single, as confirmed by Dre and Iovine, but it leaked and it got trashed by everyone so they scrapped it and used the  beat for a commercial, you must be on his dick something serious if you believe what you just said

yeah, no shit shirley.  everybody HEARD that was supposed to be the lead single (they even said that shit on CNN) but then at tha last second they turned around and said it was strickly for the Headphones.  I read that, what you're saying about they scrapped it is just pure SPECULATION and Wishful Thinking.  Tha last time Dre said anything he said that the track was uncompleted, he didn't say that they scrapped it 4 tha 1st single of Detox after it had already came out, they scrapped it b4 it came out.  get on them books if u gonna talk some shit.

LOL@ you taking everything the She Th@ng says as gospel, obviously he's going to say "oh it's not done, not mastered blah blah blah" just so the groupies like you don't start crying as to why it's so wack

and again you're a dumb bitch for thinking it wasn't supposed to be the lead single
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2010, 06:26:00 PM »
SYITF/SmackYouInTheFace (that's like LOL but better) for u still using "Tha $he Thang", it's a lil lame now.  I'm 1 of the people 2 come out first that said Dre was using his words as a marketing tool so no I don't take his word as the golden grain.  And "Under Pressure" is actually not a super wack song, it's just not that great and it's skippable.  It grows on you but not much, white kids might like it tho but then again i don't know.

*didn't know when you type in "$he Thang (with an S)" it corrects it's self as "Dr.Dre", that's weird lol.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 06:29:43 PM by Super Nigga Doobie Roach »

Blasphemy

« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2010, 06:32:16 PM »
That Dr. Pepper kamurshol was way better then that this. That instrumental was a banger, and would of been a very good single.

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2010, 06:41:16 PM »
Any detox threads should automatically be locked. It causes a shit load of fighting and bitching. Just my .02. And fuck monster/dre/jimmy for over pricing this shit. Skull Candy fo life. Bitches.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2010, 06:47:32 PM »
That Dr. Pepper kamurshol was way better then that this. That instrumental was a banger, and would of been a very good single.

But notice that the beat in that commercial likely won't be on Detox either; so maybe he's scrapping the song & just using it for the commercial.

V2DHeart

« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2010, 10:12:35 PM »
like i said b4 all of the white kids started 2 hate something that wasn't even out yet or done that "under pressure" was strickly a track 4 promotion of the head phones and Dr. Dre said it himself a couple days b4 we heard the song.  it's funny how quick people forgot about that and bitched 4 a month about how come that song was gonna be the 1st single off of "Detox" and it wasn't a gangsta record with Snoop on it LMAO!.  

I know what you mean, like Eminem killing Hip Hop.. All those millions and millions of white fans buying Hip Hop records killing Hip Hop, it's an utter disgrace
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

dstyle

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2010, 02:15:16 AM »

white people made hip hop big

people who created it, can also destroy it

where would NWA be without the white fans
they call me old school I dont take as an insult look at the new school NO THANK YOU

Nine - B east

DblPen

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2010, 02:41:44 AM »

I know what you mean, like Eminem killing Hip Hop.. All those millions and millions of white fans buying Hip Hop records killing Hip Hop, it's an utter disgrace

white people buying hip hop records is a disgrace? lmao, never heard anything that stupid before

Fresco

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2010, 02:46:43 AM »
I am probably going to be criticized a lot for this but I don't care:

Dre is a Daft Punk wannabe!

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2010, 02:55:38 AM »
Better video and audio quality

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ddy65MzJmNs&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ddy65MzJmNs&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;fs=1</a>

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2010, 03:39:42 AM »
More like bitch ass niggaz makin wack music thats killing it.

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2010, 03:50:32 AM »
they could even say that GOD is playin under pressure constantly on repeat, I STILL DONT LIKE THIS SHIT!!!!! its crap, the beat is crap.

LYRIDER

« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2010, 04:25:29 AM »
More like bitch ass niggaz makin wack music thats killing it.

Agree with that!!