Author Topic: Under pressure played on new hp beats commercial  (Read 1401 times)

Hittman2001

Under pressure played on new hp beats commercial
« on: July 19, 2010, 09:03:06 AM »
Just saw it on mtv

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iNWvchRM0q0&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iNWvchRM0q0&amp;</a>
« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 06:19:39 PM by Matty »

EnzoUK

Re: Under pressure played on new hp beats commercial
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2010, 09:18:33 AM »
Any different?

did it sound better?
Twitter: @EnzoUK

Hittman2001

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2010, 09:25:30 AM »
it was just the beat...pretty much sounded like what we've heard already.  Dre comes out in there...he's behind a futuristic mixing board wearing a mask...nodding his head to the beat...then he takes the mask off...end of commercial.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2010, 10:10:11 AM »
LOL @ anyone nodding their head to that wack shit, only in a scripted commercial
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Hittman2001

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2010, 10:14:12 AM »
i have a feeling now dre scrapped it...did the same thing with shit popped off.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2010, 11:05:04 AM »
Lets say detox is comin...would dre put a piece of detox on a commercial when and if the album drops months from now? (which could point 2 this bein 4 this purpose) maybe jimmy said u gotta make a few commercials...throw some "detox" n the mix so we can sell more
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2010, 04:12:50 PM »
like i said b4 all of the white kids started 2 hate something that wasn't even out yet or done that "under pressure" was strickly a track 4 promotion of the head phones and Dr. Dre said it himself a couple days b4 we heard the song.  it's funny how quick people forgot about that and bitched 4 a month about how come that song was gonna be the 1st single off of "Detox" and it wasn't a gangsta record with Snoop on it LMAO!.  

white people kill hip hop, but what else is new.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 04:16:25 PM by Super Nigga Doobie Roach »

The Predator

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2010, 05:01:50 PM »
That's the second Dre Detox beat ending up in a commercial, i see a pattern.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2010, 05:10:02 PM »
like i said b4 all of the white kids started 2 hate something that wasn't even out yet or done that "under pressure" was strickly a track 4 promotion of the head phones and Dr. Dre said it himself a couple days b4 we heard the song.  it's funny how quick people forgot about that and bitched 4 a month about how come that song was gonna be the 1st single off of "Detox" and it wasn't a gangsta record with Snoop on it LMAO!.  

the situation u mentioned is really the reason why the hip-hop is 'dead' (i dont co-agree on hip-hop bein dead)

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2010, 05:25:26 PM »

the situation u mentioned is really the reason why the hip-hop is 'dead' (i dont co-agree on hip-hop bein dead)

i never thought it died either, i always knew it was just growing bigger and better and white people just didn't understand it like they usually don't.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJU1m0Z-ifo niggaz went ape shit back n tha day 4 Eiht (well not all of the way i guess lol) but have u heard his lyrics and flow on this track?  and niggaz like that are supposed 2 be better than newer niggaz that's on the come up?  ??? :-X i think not.  Chill came thru though.

SheraZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2010, 05:36:05 PM »
imo the beat bangs hard on a dope system!! its more of a timbo type shit..  but still if the lyrics and rhymes were onpoint it could've been sick track.. Dre's and Jay'z verses were too weak to make it "wow"..

peace
www.thugtertainment.net  <- Hussein Fatal's Official Site!!

BORN LEGENDARY DROPPIN JUNE 16th on ITUNES and Thugtertainment.net (hardcopy)

PLANT

« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2010, 05:49:35 PM »
the beat sounds a lot cleaner on this commercial than what I had heard before....still think its a sick track IMO

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2010, 05:52:51 PM »

sorry crakka, that track was the lead single, as confirmed by Dre and Iovine, but it leaked and it got trashed by everyone so they scrapped it and used the  beat for a commercial, you must be on his dick something serious if you believe what you just said
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2010, 05:54:34 PM »
it was another case of the internet "dj's" trying to be the first to report shit the word "detox" makes muthafuccas run to it, tracc is still hella luke warm,but equals pump up famous names to no end yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2010, 06:10:39 PM »

sorry crakka, that track was the lead single, as confirmed by Dre and Iovine, but it leaked and it got trashed by everyone so they scrapped it and used the  beat for a commercial, you must be on his dick something serious if you believe what you just said

yeah, no shit shirley.  everybody HEARD that was supposed to be the lead single (they even said that shit on CNN) but then at tha last second they turned around and said it was strickly for the Headphones.  I read that, what you're saying about they scrapped it is just pure SPECULATION and Wishful Thinking.  Tha last time Dre said anything he said that the track was uncompleted, he didn't say that they scrapped it 4 tha 1st single of Detox after it had already came out, they scrapped it b4 it came out.  get on them books if u gonna talk some shit.