Author Topic: DUBCNN: Exclusive Interview With Brotha Lynch Hung: 6/7 BackToBack (Eminem/Albm)  (Read 487 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com/
http://www.dubcnn.com/interviews/brothalynchhung2010/ - READ OR LISTEN!!

Exclusive Interview With Brotha Lynch Hung: 6/7 - By : Rud - July 10, 2010

It's day six, the penultimate day of our Dubcnn Exclusive ‘7-in-7’ back-to-back features, and we show no signs of stopping! In less than a week we have brought back to back exclusives; from Monday with Ice Cube, to Tuesday with Scarface, into Wednesday with Richie Rich and thursday with Balance.

Yesterday we didn't let up as Yukmouth graced Dubcnn after speaking to us recently and today we present our sit down interview with Sacramento's Brotha Lynch Hung.

We talk to him about his latest solo album "Dinner And A Movie", which came out under Tech N9ne's hugely successful independent label Strange Muzic. Lynch tells us about his transition to Strange and why it was the best possible move for him.

He tells us about his two upcoming solo albums to complete his trilogy, shipment issues with the record, and how it feels to really be back in the game.

We also talk about his involvement in social networks such as Twitter, why it's important to him to be accessible to his listeners and what music he is currently bumping himself. Check out all that and much more in this exclusive interview.

Exclusive Interview With Brotha Lynch Hung (July 2010)

Come back tomorrow when you will get the seventh and final installment in this weeks 7 Interviews In 7 Days features. As always stay tuned to Dubcnn.com for the latest in news and media daily.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

bullet_wrongkind

ma nigga lynch, coped his last album. it was the shit. bumpin it regulary. followin his career since his first album. dude is sicc. i mean sicc speaking strictly.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
keep the comments coming people!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

kuruptDPG

that was a really gd interview, hope he does collab with em. gd u asked him about new west etc but he should holla at them though liek tech did

doggfather

good interview! thank you!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
i dont even like the horrorcore genre but i think this is the best west coast album released this year

bullet_wrongkind

i dont even like the horrorcore genre but i think this is the best west coast album released this year

it is!!!!!

LONDON!!

http://www.dubcnn.com/
http://www.dubcnn.com/interviews/brothalynchhung2010/ - READ OR LISTEN!!

Exclusive Interview With Brotha Lynch Hung: 6/7 - By : Rud - July 10, 2010

It's day six, the penultimate day of our Dubcnn Exclusive ‘7-in-7’ back-to-back features, and we show no signs of stopping! In less than a week we have brought back to back exclusives; from Monday with Ice Cube, to Tuesday with Scarface, into Wednesday with Richie Rich and thursday with Balance.

Yesterday we didn't let up as Yukmouth graced Dubcnn after speaking to us recently and today we present our sit down interview with Sacramento's Brotha Lynch Hung.

We talk to him about his latest solo album "Dinner And A Movie", which came out under Tech N9ne's hugely successful independent label Strange Muzic. Lynch tells us about his transition to Strange and why it was the best possible move for him.

He tells us about his two upcoming solo albums to complete his trilogy, shipment issues with the record, and how it feels to really be back in the game.

We also talk about his involvement in social networks such as Twitter, why it's important to him to be accessible to his listeners and what music he is currently bumping himself. Check out all that and much more in this exclusive interview.

Exclusive Interview With Brotha Lynch Hung (July 2010)

Come back tomorrow when you will get the seventh and final installment in this weeks 7 Interviews In 7 Days features. As always stay tuned to Dubcnn.com for the latest in news and media daily.

good shit, everyone knows its just entertainment when it comes to that sicker shit wit brotha lynch, its just concepts and metaphors, bullying the mic type shit, wit hardcore concepts that make heads say "oh damn, did he really just spit that", you see what i'm saying, on that level, but i ain't gonna front, i ain't into all the lyrics that brother be buzing, but heads overstand the whole picture, he ain't promoting no madness, you get what i'm saying
"get this money by any means nessassary"

Elano

dope interview  8)