Author Topic: Ice Age..anyone seen it ?  (Read 507 times)

Instant_Killa

Ice Age..anyone seen it ?
« on: December 16, 2002, 03:50:59 PM »
i was thinking of watching a good walt disney movie....i was thinkin of ice age ;D

is it good??
i always wanted to see how the earth would look like when it was in its ice age...the lands would be frozen and covered with ice...peaceful quite earth resting in its ice blanket...lol it jus gives u a nice peaceful feleing

has anyone seen it?

thanks

Instant_Killa

Re:Ice Age..anyone seen it ?
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2002, 03:17:24 PM »
i watched the movie and it was a alright, had nice graphics and a decent storyline, although i think they could have made the story a little better and more interesting, but id give it a 3.5/5 especially because of the humor

peace

Lost Titan

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Titans ruled the cosmos before the Olympians.
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2002, 06:56:40 AM »
That was a good movie
i was laughing throuh it all
The Titans, also known as the elder gods, ruled the earth before the Olympians overthrew them. The ruler of the Titans was Cronus who was de-throned by his son Zeus. Most of the Titans fought with Cronus against Zeus and were punished by being banished to Tartarus

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2002, 01:40:34 AM »
i was thinking of watching a good walt disney movie....i was thinkin of ice age ;D

is it good??
i always wanted to see how the earth would look like when it was in its ice age...the lands would be frozen and covered with ice...peaceful quite earth resting in its ice blanket...lol it jus gives u a nice peaceful feleing

has anyone seen it?

thanks
if you wanted to watch a "Walt Disney" film you watched the wrong one...and if you compare this film to shrek or any of the pixar films like toy story 1 and 2 , a bugs life, and monsters inc the movie sucks......the story is what killed it....and the animation could have been better

lbc213

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2002, 03:22:37 PM »
if you wanted to watch a "Walt Disney" film you watched the wrong one...and if you compare this film to shrek or any of the pixar films like toy story 1 and 2 , a bugs life, and monsters inc the movie sucks......the story is what killed it....and the animation could have been better

tru , but the "rat" (whatever it was) in the beginning, during & at the end of the movie had me rollin on the floor  ;D

OutSider

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2002, 07:00:05 PM »
hell yeah i love that movie...

where's the baby!!  ;D

EM28

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2002, 08:47:42 PM »

where's the baby!!  ;D

hell no I never watched the movie and probably never will

Instant_Killa

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2002, 08:47:59 PM »

where's the baby!!  ;D

lol yea that part was funny

OutSider

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2002, 10:28:52 PM »
 :-*^^^

i been driving my dad and his girl nuts repeating that saying over and over... it is a little hint hint to them as welll...  ;D

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2002, 05:28:26 PM »
i'd recomend the film to anybody...its a fuckin belter and i laffed all the way through! out of five stars i wud give this film fuckin 5 cos i fuckin love it!

EM28

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2002, 10:49:38 PM »
this movie looks stupid as fuck!!!!  I saw the begining of the movie and it was gay so i turned it off, lol

peace

Instant_Killa

« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2002, 04:37:35 AM »
this movie looks stupid as fuck!!!!  I saw the begining of the movie and it was gay so i turned it off, lol

peace

hahahah, lol

EM28

« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2002, 09:24:59 AM »
i tried watching it but i guess thats just a movie to watch when i've got nothin else to do

peace

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2002, 07:28:20 PM »
funniest cartoon i know of....
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2002, 07:30:32 PM »
funniest cartoon i know of....
really thats pretty sad cause there is shit out there that is way more funny than this