Author Topic: Matrix Reloaded Pics  (Read 528 times)

closetothalimit

Matrix Reloaded Pics
« on: December 16, 2002, 07:11:50 PM »
i got bored so i thought id post up some matrix reloaded (matrix 2) pics, anyone else anticipating this movie as much as i am? even though i know its gonna be fuckin awesome, i got a fear that it might end up shit - i mean look what happened to series such as Jaws and Star Wars. anyway heres the pictures

source: www.thematrix.com

peace.

« Last Edit: December 16, 2002, 07:12:50 PM by Rain »

Instant_Killa

Re:Matrix Reloaded Pics
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2002, 07:15:11 PM »
looks dope, and there are a bunch of new characters too

elneckio

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2002, 09:25:24 AM »
Pics look good, I just hope the storyline is strong enough to keep up with the action. I'm sure I heard somewhere that the original author planned a sequel so it could be ok.
"just do what he says.. i find to my expense he's always right." ... Overseer 24/04/02

bez

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2002, 03:13:41 PM »
looks dope.  

Jome

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2002, 09:05:32 PM »
Pics look good, I just hope the storyline is strong enough to keep up with the action. I'm sure I heard somewhere that the original author planned a sequel so it could be ok.

Yeah, that's what I heard too.
And they're takin hell time to make sure it's perfect, so I don't think anybody will be disappointed.

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2002, 12:07:39 PM »
if it fullfills its duties by stayin to the plot and followin the 1st one, should be a great movie
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2002, 11:59:21 PM »
when does it release?

Jome

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2002, 09:20:04 AM »
Release date late 2003, wouldn't be surprised if it was some weeks before Xmas.
Banners here: http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=2;action=display;threadid=22057

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2002, 01:32:36 AM »
they are acctually filming both of them at the same time and both are gonna be released next year.......part 2 and part 3.......one in early to mid 2003 and the other towards the end of 2003 ......i htink like march and october...shit i cant wait for this shit....this im really lookin forward too

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2002, 01:15:32 AM »
Im a BIG Matrix fan, this is gonna be awsome, i cant wait, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2002, 10:39:33 AM »
so Matrix Reloaded takes place before the original Matrix? or is that REvelations?

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2002, 12:28:53 PM »
Nice. can't wait.

closetothalimit

« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2002, 12:24:33 AM »
so Matrix Reloaded takes place before the original Matrix? or is that REvelations?

i thought they both took place after - i mean if one takes place before what the fuck is neo going to be doin? he wouldnt be able to be in the movie.

closetothalimit

« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2002, 12:35:16 AM »
just found out that matrix reloaded and matrix revolutions both take place after the original matrix

some facts about the new movies have been revealed by Newsweek for both movies - they do have spoilers but here they are:

concerning matrix reloaded:

The machines learn the location of Zion and plan a devastating attack to destroy the humans' last city.

A new character called the Keymaster holds the knowledge of all access points within The Matrix.

The Keymaster is guarded by the Twins.

After rescuing the Keymaster, Trinity and Morpheus must take him to a hardline so he can be removed from The Matrix... but first they must elude Agents hopping from driver to driver on a crowded freeway.

The brawl between Neo and 100 duplicates of Agent Smith has been confirmed. The reporter for Newsweek was shown this portion of the film in its rough form.

The city in the Matrix is revealed to be a mega-city approximately ten times the size of New York City (which is 7 million people.)

Not all of the machines are "evil", and there are at least two factions jockeying for control over the Matrix world.

Reloaded ends on a mega cliffhanger. Newsweek doesn't describe what it is, but some of our fortunate forum readers know what Newsweek is talking about

concerning matrix revolutions:

Whereas the majority of action in Reloaded takes place within the Matrix, Revolutions takes place almost entirely in the real world.

Newsweek describes Revolutions as "essentially, from start to finish, one all-out war between the humans and the machines."

Producer Joel Silver said there is one 17-minute sequence in Revolutions that cost two-thirds of the budget of the original Matrix picture (which cost $65 million.)

Source: http://www.msnbc.com/news/850165.asp?cp1=1

sounds like these movies are gonna be dope

Instant_Killa

« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2002, 01:34:34 AM »
just found out that matrix reloaded and matrix revolutions both take place after the original matrix

some facts about the new movies have been revealed by Newsweek for both movies - they do have spoilers but here they are:

concerning matrix reloaded:

The machines learn the location of Zion and plan a devastating attack to destroy the humans' last city.

A new character called the Keymaster holds the knowledge of all access points within The Matrix.

The Keymaster is guarded by the Twins.

After rescuing the Keymaster, Trinity and Morpheus must take him to a hardline so he can be removed from The Matrix... but first they must elude Agents hopping from driver to driver on a crowded freeway.

The brawl between Neo and 100 duplicates of Agent Smith has been confirmed. The reporter for Newsweek was shown this portion of the film in its rough form.

The city in the Matrix is revealed to be a mega-city approximately ten times the size of New York City (which is 7 million people.)

Not all of the machines are "evil", and there are at least two factions jockeying for control over the Matrix world.

Reloaded ends on a mega cliffhanger. Newsweek doesn't describe what it is, but some of our fortunate forum readers know what Newsweek is talking about

concerning matrix revolutions:

Whereas the majority of action in Reloaded takes place within the Matrix, Revolutions takes place almost entirely in the real world.

Newsweek describes Revolutions as "essentially, from start to finish, one all-out war between the humans and the machines."

Producer Joel Silver said there is one 17-minute sequence in Revolutions that cost two-thirds of the budget of the original Matrix picture (which cost $65 million.)

Source: http://www.msnbc.com/news/850165.asp?cp1=1

sounds like these movies are gonna be dope

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THIS IS GONNA BE DOPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS FOR THE INFO HOMIE