Author Topic: "This Album [Detox] is ready to go right now..." Diddy hitmaker Rico Love  (Read 664 times)

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Dr. Dre Detoxes W/ Diddy's Hitmaker, "This Album Is Ready To Go Right Now!"

SOHH has learned West Coast producer Dr. Dre recruited Diddy hitmaker Rico Love to help contribute to the upcoming Detox album.

Speaking with SOHH, Love discussed his association with the long-awaited project and shared his personal reaction to hearing Detox.

"Yeah, I'm working on a few records with him on Detox," Rico revealed to SOHH. "We got in last week in LA and we're gonna be doing some more in the near future but I will tell you this. He played me some stuff that I was bugging over, I was like, 'This album is ready to go right now! You don't even need me here!'" Everybody [who has heard the album] is saying the same thing because it's all true. Dre has some music that you would be like, 'Why don't you just put this out?' But like [I've] said, we can't get into the brains of these guys. They believe their music should have a certain standard beyond what other artists are thinking." (SOHH)

Diddy's "Hello, Good Morning" hitmaker also explained how he developed a working relationship with the Doc.

"I had a relationship with [Interscope Records Chairman] Jimmy Iovine and I've been knowing him for a few years now and I was on his radar a few years ago," Rico added. "With success, when you start getting successful, it's kinda like, this industry is like a big high school. I feel like I'm a part of that sophomore class, one of the kids that's playing varsity and I got a little popularity. So I got the call, met up in the studio, did a few songs and after that, we just kept [in touch]. He reached out to me and sometimes it's not always a direct connect, but somebody hears your name so much after doing so many successful things that they get interested." (SOHH)

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Muhfukka

your mom is ready to go right now

Stan

Another thread huh.... Pretty common theme for all of them:
- Dre has dope music
- Dre needs more dope music
- Detox is sic
- Detox is coming soon
- Repeat over for 10 years...

These threads should be banned, I agree with whoever said that in the last Detox thread.  Unless there is new music then adios

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I did 3 tracks with Dre just this morning

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!

You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P

LMAO . Usually all these ''detox is comin neveruary 32. 2133''-comments are lame as shit..

but that made me LOL .

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
I'm just surprised that Rico is REALLY gettin out there, we went to the same college

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
I'm just surprised that Rico is REALLY gettin out there, we went to the same college

Pics or it didnt happen

kuruptDPG

delete this thread please lol

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!

LMAO . Usually all these ''detox is comin neveruary 32. 2133''-comments are lame as shit..

but that made me LOL .

Haha, word... I feel like it's got to the point where I can claim to have worked on Detox and it'll actually sound legitimate, seeing as almost everyone else has worked on it

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

Another thread huh.... Pretty common theme for all of them:
- Dre has dope music
- Dre needs more dope music
- Detox is sic
- Detox is coming soon
- Repeat over for 10 years...

These threads should be banned, I agree with whoever said that in the last Detox thread.  Unless there is new music then adios

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I thought Danja produced Hello Good Morning
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

Trizzle

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • #Section80

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
I thought Danja produced Hello Good Morning

I think they talkin bout Rico writing that song for Diddy. Not producin

Stan

Haha, word... I feel like it's got to the point where I can claim to have worked on Detox and it'll actually sound legitimate, seeing as almost everyone else has worked on it

I think the best one I heard, and this was lately, was Lil Kim on allhiphop say she was on Detox for sure. ::)