Author Topic: DUBCNN: G Malone - We On Ft. Tiny Beef & Tiny Doo (Audio/Video)  (Read 861 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: DUBCNN: G Malone - We On Ft. Tiny Beef & Tiny Doo (Audio/Video)
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2010, 08:28:00 AM »
Whos lil mitch? (related 2 big mitch) damu is one of my favorite rappers from sd...his flow is dopd and he produces 2 right? And since were on the "beef" topic, why do jayo n mitchy have beef? And ive always wondered anyone think mitchys voice is "weird" not n a bad/good way jus wonderin? Good lookin
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2010, 08:44:27 AM »
Whos lil mitch? (related 2 big mitch) damu is one of my favorite rappers from sd...his flow is dopd and he produces 2 right? And since were on the "beef" topic, why do jayo n mitchy have beef? And ive always wondered anyone think mitchys voice is "weird" not n a bad/good way jus wonderin? Good lookin

lil mitch is anyhow related to Mitchy just name and its no longer affiliated with him . and yep Mitchys voice is different  ;) but at the same time very characteristic  :D what i know about Mitchy/Jayo beef it was about some comments one of them made about opposite site its started DuLo Gang vs SYNdicate/Wrongkind beef.

about Damu he released this year mixtape called Da Bootleg and soon should be new album if not 2 out  ;) 1 from Damu himself 2nd from vaults on Siccness

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2010, 11:52:45 AM »
Cool...who u prefer between mitchy, glasses, and damu? And imo jayo sounds better on his dulow gang flow...did lil mitch name himself after mitchy?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2010, 12:07:28 PM »
Cool...who u prefer between mitchy, glasses, and damu? And imo jayo sounds better on his dulow gang flow...did lil mitch name himself after mitchy?

a bout Lil Mitchy really no idea maybe Wrongking619 come by and can answer that question
well dont rember when i listen jayo last time LOOOL for me jayo has great successor in TREALI DUCE (his album A MAn's Heart is for me album of the year so far definition of new west gangsta)
between those 3 hmm mitchy releasing much more music then damu and has that mainstream appeal when he wants damu is straight gangsta so will tell after next solo releases  ;D ;D
g.malone has hit and misses

WrongKind619

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2010, 02:02:27 PM »

Yea his rap name at that point in time was Lil Mitchy Slick but they're not related. On the subject of the Jayo & Mitchy beef Ichi was mostly right on that but it's other shit involved too that even i'm not fully aware of all i know is it's real personal and they will probably never squash the beef. they both do their own thing now and stay out of each other's way. but me personally i'm a big fan of both of them and respect what both have done for SD. As far as Damu i don't think he's a producer i'd have to look into that.

Oh and Ichi...Ric said that the artwork is almost done and Steve Vicious is in the process of mixing it now

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2010, 02:51:35 PM »
aite but im almost sure were talkin bout the same damu (independence day wit luni coleone) and hes produced  4 many especially himself could b wrong tho...id take damu over jayo/damu/mitchy/glasses at this point maybe jayo n the take a ride days but damus flow is dope
Cube

WrongKind619

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2010, 04:43:29 PM »
aite but im almost sure were talkin bout the same damu (independence day wit luni coleone) and hes produced  4 many especially himself could b wrong tho...id take damu over jayo/damu/mitchy/glasses at this point maybe jayo n the take a ride days but damus flow is dope

Na i'd take mitchy over all them other ones. Not in no favoritism way cuz of my name or nothin but cuz i always liked mitchy's content in his songs more than those other 3 but lyrically jayo can't be fucked wit by them but i'm a fan of all them but like someone said earlier glasses is kinda hit or miss with his songs. Yea that's the same Damu and i'm sure he did produce his own tracks but i'll look into that i never really paid attention to that.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2010, 04:58:28 PM »
Aite cool i gotta listen 2 mitchy more and study triggeration station (which im pretty sure u consider a classic) but i jus could never get nto mitchys flow but damu on the flip side is dope...but overall sd wise mr shadow is the best rapper outta sd imo
Cube

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2010, 01:52:38 AM »
but overall sd wise mr shadow is the best rapper outta sd imo

thats quite a statement but i disagree lyrically Black Mikey cant be fucked with almost any1 in Daygo and as flow goes Treali Duce,Lil B-Stone, LunchMeat, Mitchy, didnt include Jayo as he is too long out of sight

@wrongkind619 yep i just saw it on twitter hopefully we will see this soon enuff and no more delays  8)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2010, 05:37:13 AM »
I respect ur input but jus wonderin how long have u been listenin 2 those rappers vs shadow?
Cube

WrongKind619

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2010, 06:34:55 AM »
Aite cool i gotta listen 2 mitchy more and study triggeration station (which im pretty sure u consider a classic) but i jus could never get nto mitchys flow but damu on the flip side is dope...but overall sd wise mr shadow is the best rapper outta sd imo

Yea Mr. Shadow is cool i like him but i wouldn't go as far as to say he's better than Mitchy or Jayo but he's got skills no doubt and he's my favorite chicano artist from SD. And Triggeration Station to me was a real good album i guess i'd consider it a classic but his flow now is wayyyy better than it was back then that's the only set back for me. But i'd recommend Mr. Shadow to anyone who likes that gangsta shit cuz he got bars for real.

@ Ichi yea i just saw he put it on there i wasn't aware of that

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2010, 07:47:54 AM »
Imho u say mitchy cuz ur down wit him but thats cool but mr shadow is one of the best from the west period...go listen 2 his albums...or ill mention some
Cube

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #42 on: September 02, 2010, 08:37:36 AM »
its only and one only reason why i will never choose shadow over any of those rappers mention above he  has that chicano  accent which i cant stand and that why i dont listen chicano rap its like torture for me ears  ;) ;)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2010, 09:19:09 AM »
Lol^ ay at least ur bein upfront about y u wont listen 2 him...he has a new album comin out...but his accent aside is he dope or wack?
Cube

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #44 on: September 02, 2010, 10:04:40 AM »
Lol^ ay at least ur bein upfront about y u wont listen 2 him...he has a new album comin out...but his accent aside is he dope or wack?

dont get me wrong im listen from time to time chicano is just accent (which make for me they all sounds alike) makin that i cant listen to often  ;D ;D
and no, i  cant consider him as wack since i didnt pay his music that much attention is just not my taste but if u recommend me what u consider  his best album  i will give u proper  feedback
btw did u check Black Mikey muisc?