Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 155398 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #2085 on: August 18, 2012, 10:41:37 AM »
LOL, SOME1 DELETED MY LAST POST IN HERE....WELL, ANYWAYS, I NEVER SAID "LEBRON WASNT DOING SHIT". I THOUGHT LEBRON WAS A BEAST...ALL I SAID WAS THAT I THOUGHT DURANT WAS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE TOURNAMENT, AND IF UR GUNNA SIT HERE AND ACT LIKE THATS AN OUTRAGEOUS IDEA, THEN UR BRAINWASHED. NOTHIN MORE, NOTHIN LESS.

AND MDOGG ACTIN LIKE LEBRON IS HANDS DOWN THE BEST PLAYER AND COMPARING HIM 2 KOBE IN HIS PRIME, WHEN THERES STILL A GREAT ARGUMENT FOR DURANT IS JUST FUNNY 2 ME. MJ IN HIS PRIME WAS THE CLEAR CUT BEST IN THE LEAGUE. KOBE IN HIS PRIME WAS THE CLEAR CUT BEST IN THE LEAGUE. LEBRON IS NOT THE CLEAR CUT BEST. I WOULD PERSONALLY TAKE DURANT OVER LEBRON ON MY TEAM, AND THATS NO HATE, IT'S JUST FACT.

I am saying it like it is, Lebron James, best player in the world right now.

Sccit

« Reply #2086 on: August 18, 2012, 11:04:48 AM »
LOL, SOME1 DELETED MY LAST POST IN HERE....WELL, ANYWAYS, I NEVER SAID "LEBRON WASNT DOING SHIT". I THOUGHT LEBRON WAS A BEAST...ALL I SAID WAS THAT I THOUGHT DURANT WAS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE TOURNAMENT, AND IF UR GUNNA SIT HERE AND ACT LIKE THATS AN OUTRAGEOUS IDEA, THEN UR BRAINWASHED. NOTHIN MORE, NOTHIN LESS.

AND MDOGG ACTIN LIKE LEBRON IS HANDS DOWN THE BEST PLAYER AND COMPARING HIM 2 KOBE IN HIS PRIME, WHEN THERES STILL A GREAT ARGUMENT FOR DURANT IS JUST FUNNY 2 ME. MJ IN HIS PRIME WAS THE CLEAR CUT BEST IN THE LEAGUE. KOBE IN HIS PRIME WAS THE CLEAR CUT BEST IN THE LEAGUE. LEBRON IS NOT THE CLEAR CUT BEST. I WOULD PERSONALLY TAKE DURANT OVER LEBRON ON MY TEAM, AND THATS NO HATE, IT'S JUST FACT.

A LOT OF PEOPLE SAY THIS...

BUT WITH MJ AND KOBE IN THEIR PRIMES, THERE WAS NO DEBATE.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2087 on: August 23, 2012, 11:28:37 AM »

there was always a Lebron-Kobe debate going back for the past 5 or 6 seasons....and before going to the Heat in 2004 everyone viewed Shaq as THE best player in the league with Duncan and KG also having their crowds.

Sccit

« Reply #2088 on: August 23, 2012, 11:37:54 AM »

there was always a Lebron-Kobe debate going back for the past 5 or 6 seasons....and before going to the Heat in 2004 everyone viewed Shaq as THE best player in the league with Duncan and KG also having their crowds.

lol...anyone who said "Lebron>Kobe" from 2003-2010 was out their fuckin mind and had no credibility. by 2002, kobe was already considered the all-around best player in the league...thats why shaq was so mad and had 2 leave.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #2089 on: August 23, 2012, 11:38:41 AM »

You could of made an argument for Duncan, but nobody though Shaq was still better than Kobe after the 2002-03 season.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2090 on: August 23, 2012, 11:39:03 AM »
shaq was mad because Kobe was playing the Iverson role and not passing the ball when Philbert told him to

that's why Phil took a huge shit on him in his book

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2091 on: August 23, 2012, 11:40:19 AM »

You can make the argument for Duncan, but nobody though Shaq was still better than Kobe after the 2002-03 season.

I know that Shaq went from 27 ppg to 21 and never came back up...whatever year that was is the end of his prime.

and around that same time Kevin Garnett got a shitty ass Timberwolves team to the western finals almost all by himself and KG was truly the best player at that time  8)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #2092 on: August 23, 2012, 11:51:00 AM »

You can make the argument for Duncan, but nobody though Shaq was still better than Kobe after the 2002-03 season.

I know that Shaq went from 27 ppg to 21 and never came back up...whatever year that was is the end of his prime.

and around that same time Kevin Garnett got a shitty ass Timberwolves team to the western finals almost all by himself and KG was truly the best player at that time  8)
And he was knocked out of the playoffs by the Lakers led by Kobe Bryant. 8)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2093 on: August 23, 2012, 11:52:23 AM »
pfft

we all know that team was lead by Karl Malone and Gary Payton

Kobe was just their sidekick

Sccit

« Reply #2094 on: August 23, 2012, 12:23:57 PM »
shaq was mad because Kobe was playing the Iverson role and not passing the ball when Philbert told him to

that's why Phil took a huge shit on him in his book

if u really read phil's book, you'd know that he noted how the coaching staff was ready to run the offense through kobe in 2002, but shaq wasnt having it and threatened not to play if the offense wasnt gunna run through him..

Sccit

« Reply #2095 on: August 23, 2012, 12:26:00 PM »
pfft

when all else fails.....troll

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2096 on: August 23, 2012, 12:28:33 PM »
pfft

smh you know I was kidding son

Sccit

« Reply #2097 on: August 23, 2012, 12:31:50 PM »
pfft

obviously....cuz u had no response LOL

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2098 on: August 23, 2012, 12:37:56 PM »
When Michael played, at first there was questions of who was the best, was it Jordan, was it Magic, later was it Barkley. Eventually Michael silenced them all. Later when Kobe played, there were questions. What is Vinsanity, was it AI, was it Shaq, later was it LeBron. Eventually Kobe silenced them all. I think LeBron has reached that. With LeBron it was, who's better Kobe or LeBron. Now that Kobe's on the decline LeBron has taken that top spot. Maybe one day we'll ask if Durant is better than LeBron, maybe in 3 years when LeBron is 30 and Durant is hitting his prime. But that day is NOT today. LeBron ended everything the way all players do, in a 7 game series going against the best. Jordan beat Magic in 5 games and no one questioned if he was the best of that era anymore. When Barkley challenged, he beat him too. Later Kobe played out of his mind, but he never got that ring without Shaq. But everyone called him the best like they did Jordan, but in 2009 Kobe put an end to all talks and proved it. In 2010 the Lakers beat the Celtics and Kobe played out of his mind in that series. The question was answered, how can LeBron even be close when he can't lead a team to the Finals well Kobe is winning Finals. This year LeBron lead his team to victory. Durant in the series looked good, but LeBron looked dominate. It was that 5 games that I said, I can't deny it anymore, right now, in 2012, LeBron James best basketball player in the world. And until someone comes and knocks him off from that, he'll continue to be. Just like Kobe was until LeBron proved it, or Jordan was until he retired, or Magic was until Michael knocked him off. That's just the way it is.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2099 on: August 23, 2012, 12:40:34 PM »
pfft

I just read that and was like... WTF... Kobe lead that team, there was NO question about that. Shaq had decline ALOT, Phil didn't even put him in during clutch situations, Malone was a great team player, Payton was washed up and Kobe was at his best. Had he not had those players as his teammates, I think Kobe scored 35 ppg that season EAZY! And he was more dependable in the clutch that year.