Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 160765 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #2205 on: September 05, 2012, 02:22:55 PM »
it doesnt matter what u think, lebron is nowhere near as dominant as shaq in his prime....NOWHERE NEAR as dominant. do u get it?

go ask around....and not on espn forums. go talk to some educated basketball heads. u sound like a teenager right now.

Why ask around, I see it with my own eyes, and I am saying LeBron James is the most physically dominating player I've ever seen. No questions about it. I've never seen someone as big as him, still move as fast as him, defend a point guard, defend a power foward, defend the other teams best player, and still be strong on offense. Not even Shaq. Shaq was great at standing in the paint and waiting to block layups.

Admit it Sccit, you have no true argument.

Sccit

« Reply #2206 on: September 05, 2012, 04:17:47 PM »
it doesnt matter what u think, lebron is nowhere near as dominant as shaq in his prime....NOWHERE NEAR as dominant. do u get it?

go ask around....and not on espn forums. go talk to some educated basketball heads. u sound like a teenager right now.

Why ask around, I see it with my own eyes, and I am saying LeBron James is the most physically dominating player I've ever seen. No questions about it. I've never seen someone as big as him, still move as fast as him, defend a point guard, defend a power foward, defend the other teams best player, and still be strong on offense. Not even Shaq. Shaq was great at standing in the paint and waiting to block layups.

Admit it Sccit, you have no true argument.

Wtf are u talking about... Shaq would overpower three players at once. U could only stop him by fouling. He would get fouled on literally every possession. And ud still be riskin the good chance of an and1.....LeBron could be stopped with good one on one defense. They're not even in the same league as far as domination goes. This shits gettin pretty sad.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2207 on: September 05, 2012, 04:21:06 PM »
who doesn't Lebron overpower??

Sccit

« Reply #2208 on: September 05, 2012, 05:12:59 PM »

Dwight Howard  :D

Seriously, tho, when shaq was in his prime, not only could he overpower any player in the league, he was able to overpower 2 players combined......wit ease.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2209 on: September 05, 2012, 08:51:37 PM »

Seriously, tho, when shaq was in his prime, not only could he overpower any player in the league, he was able to overpower 2 players combined......wit ease.

This warms my heart, it actually does. Though you are partly right, everyone except:

Elden Campbell
Hakeem
Mutumbo
David Robinson
Ewing
Rodman
Divac

Now where all of them successful, well that varied, but all usually guard Shaq one on one and Hakeem was able to make Shaq look silly.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2210 on: September 05, 2012, 08:56:52 PM »
Hakeem shitted on Shaq 4 games in a row in the finals

and Hakeem killed Ewing the year prior

Sccit

« Reply #2211 on: September 05, 2012, 10:43:38 PM »

This warms my heart, it actually does. Though you are partly right, everyone except:

Elden Campbell
Hakeem
Mutumbo
David Robinson
Ewing
Rodman
Divac

Now where all of them successful, well that varied, but all usually guard Shaq one on one and Hakeem was able to make Shaq look silly.

hakeem never faced shaq in his prime....and the rest of those names are laughable in comparison to shaq. shaq completely shitted on all those names from 2000-2003, and it wasnt even close.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2212 on: September 06, 2012, 10:23:45 AM »
Hakeem faced Shaq when Shaq was in his physical best shape

meanwhile Hakeem was fasting every year and starving his ass off during games

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2213 on: September 06, 2012, 10:31:19 AM »

Elden Campbell
Hakeem
Mutumbo
David Robinson
Ewing
Rodman
Divac

hakeem never faced shaq in his prime....and the rest of those names are laughable in comparison to shaq. shaq completely shitted on all those names from 2000-2003, and it wasnt even close.

I did say with mixed results.

Bottom line, LeBron is a pure athlete, most physically dominating player I had ever seen in 2012. Shaq, at his best he was a force of nature, but he spent too much time trying to stay in shape. LeBron is always in shape, always working at getting better.

Point of everything I argued,

1. To prove LeBron is the best player today, Sccit finally gave up and punted on his argument

2. To prove that LeBron is the most physically dominating player in NBA history, Sccit's responses have been childish.

3. To show that Sccit has huge holes in his arguments about rings being everything, well that was too easy and even Sccit talks about Kobe's 2008 season where he was the best player but Boston had the best team.

4. To make Sccit like Shaq, and guess what, Sccit is arguing on Shaq's side as if Shaq was Kobe!!!

I love this board.

One thing I will say, I will never say Shaq is better than Kwame Brown, because Sccit will prove me wrong on that.

The world according to Sccit... Kwame is better than Eldin Campbell, Campbell always guarded Shaq one on one in his career, even when Shaq was a Magic, and Eldin always held Shaq when he guarded him one on one, therefore Eldin=Shaq.

Therefore according to Sccit, Kwame Brown>>>Shaquille O' Neal.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2214 on: September 20, 2012, 01:46:48 PM »
Kwame over Shaq is like saying Mark Sanchez is better than Peyton Manning lol

Sccit

« Reply #2215 on: September 20, 2012, 02:44:07 PM »
lol, i didnt even bother replyin 2 that nonsense

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2216 on: September 20, 2012, 06:52:45 PM »
lol, i didnt even bother replyin 2 that nonsense

Because it was...

Sccit

« Reply #2217 on: September 21, 2012, 07:21:55 AM »
to be real, when i read that u said "his the most physically dominating player I had ever seen in 2012" i took a step back and realized what i was up against

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2218 on: September 21, 2012, 10:23:51 PM »
to be real, when i read that u said "his the most physically dominating player I had ever seen in 2012" i took a step back and realized what i was up against

not as dominating as Jordan Farmar of course

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2219 on: September 24, 2012, 03:05:27 PM »

Awww... you knew the context... but of course I can never compare to the thought provoking post you have, which consist of you ranting and raving about anything and everything, and switching arguments to back your claim. After all, I got you to post positively about Shaq...